Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

To The Mountain of Fruit & Flowers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

To The Mountain of Fruit & Flowers. Empty
PostSubject: To The Mountain of Fruit & Flowers.   To The Mountain of Fruit & Flowers. EmptyTue May 26 2015, 13:31

“You’ve been asleep for sometime sensei” A little girl said siting next to him. Heise’s brown hazel eyes opened to face the girl. She wore a leaf headband over her head and a simple garments. On her back was a fan.
“Mei, what are you doing?” Heise asked as he reached for his bottle of Sake, “Shouldn’t you be training?” He asked. Mei began to play with her hair.
“Heise, you told me you were going to teach me to be a real ninja. How can you teach me if you’re not a ninja?” She asked with a whinny tone. Heise stood up and shrugged.
“I don’t know, i couldn’t tell you.” Heise said as he walked over to the pond in front of him. He bent over and looked at the reflection in the mirror. His hair had grayed and his eyes had become a burgundy. No doubt from the thing that had been inside of him. He had given up the way of the ninja for some reason. It seemed like it was impossible to reach great heights. Not only that, Heise had lost himself. He no longer knew he was and what he stood for. He knew not of his past or what he was meant for in the future.
“I have to go see him for answers.” He said to himself. Heise placed his hands in the water and splashed some onto his face. He turned around and stared at Mei-Lee for a moment.
“You want to become a ninja? I can’t promise you affiliation to anyone. But I can promise you will be trained by me. A true sage” He said. Mdi-Lee scrunched up her face.
“Your just some old fart who drinks and likes sex with hookers!” She yelled. Heise turned to Mei-Lee.
“Let’s go child.” He said.
“Where are we going?” She asked as she got her bag and began to follow him.
“The Temple of the Monkey’s"
Back to top Go down

To The Mountain of Fruit & Flowers.
Page 1 of 1