Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:09

The presence of Mari-- the sweet girl that Shao had grown so close to since their time before the academy-- almost made Shao lose sight of the stranger who was at his front door. Still, as Mari said they were going to train with Master Yasha--  the stranger spoke up, saying he would tag along.

"Absolutely not!" Shao raised his voice, puzzling Mari to the stranger as well. "No way your spying on our training, you ---"

"Shao..." Mari stopped, unsure what was going on.

The fact bugged Shao that this man was hiding something. He could tell and there was almost no doubt. "I too got my father's eyes... and I don't like em either," Shao replied-- more truth than intended. A touch grumpy, Shao turned to Mari. "I'll get my book then we can go..."

Mari watched as Shao ducked inside his house but turned to the stranger. She had a guarded look too, but more concerned as to why Shao was so aggitated by him. "Who are you, mister?" she said, a touch more polite than Shao had become.

After a minute, Shao emerged with his book under his arm. Even at training, he wanted to sharpen his studies. "Let's go..." he said. In a hurry, he walked past Mari, and hoped at a brisk pace to lose their would-be persuer.

Mari quickly sprinted after him at Ninja pace, to rendevew with Kyle and Yasha....

The sun setted upon the river bank that ran through the village. Kyle was already at work, jumping around, doing extensive push ups with one hand or vaulting in the air high above the ground. Yasha, stood on the cool waters-- levitated by his own chakra as he waited for Mari and Shao.

"Yasha Sensei!" Mari called, now pulling Shao along by his arm to eagerly join them. "We made it!"

As the two climbed down the stairs that led to the riverbed, Kyle stopped and looked to Shao. "Hey, bookworm! You're late!" the pesky spikey haired kid said, leering at Shao with challenge. "Did you fall asleep reading again?"

It was clear that Kyle liked to provoke Shao as his 'self-proclaimed rival', but Shao brushed it off. "You're the one who always falls asleep in class, Kyle." Shao countered with his quick wit.

(Training rolls: 4 Awareness, 3 Int) +2 Quick Learner
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:10

Dice roll--
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:10

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Battle Dice' : 12, 8, 9, 19, 15, 1, 11
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:11

correcting rolls--
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:11

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 2, 8, 6, 3, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 20:00

Toshi continued to listen as then Shao would raise his voice saying, “Absolutely not.” Laughing at how Shao believed him to be spying on their training it was funny as they are ninjas and spying is what we all do. Turning to see the female known as “Mari” Toshi answered the question to the best of his knowledge.

Toshi: “I’m Toshi, im the next in line to become the leader of the Hyuuga Clan.”

Toshi watched as they had raced off to the location however Toshi would make a hand seal as the wind would blow vanishing with it. As the wind would calm back Toshi would have vanished only to appear later on in a tree looking down at everyone.

Toshi: ‘Oh, so this is their sensei, that’s nice.’
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 22:31

Posting for Training today.

Brw: +3
END: +3
DEX: +1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 22:31

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 6, 2, 9, 6, 7, 7
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 22:32

The cryptic introduction left Mari feeling unease, but of course, she didn't raise this with Shao. They were late as it was. . The three of them soon gathered with their Sensei, who stood at the river levitating on the water.

"Good you all came. I'm sorry for the late call, but I figure I get a little training before I turn in for the day. The day after tomorrow, we will start missions again as we used to." Yasha said, hidden behind his mask.

"Great... another day of cat chasing," Kyle groaned, "I got enough scratches on my butt to last me for---"

Shao lightly elbowed Kyle to shut him up, while Mari just blushed, not wanting to visualize what Kyle was about to say.

Yasha quietly kept his contempt and continued. "As you know, you all have shown promise up till now, but your jutsu work is still in need of work. No matter how strong a technique is, it is pointless if you cannot properly control the power to wield it. AKA-- your chakra." he explained as he uncrossed his arms. "Today, I will be teaching you how to control your chakra to do the following exercise-- walking on water."

Shao had understood the concept, but it was a bit more than he was willing to adjust to. He had not even learned how to walk up a tree... and now his master wanted them to walk on water. That was a great step ahead of their level.

"M... master... we--" Mari said, but Yasha quickly interrupted.

"I know this is above your skill level, but this is to get you used to control of your chakra. You must be able to change your chakra's control on ever changing situations. This is a fundamental tool for a shinobi. In time, you will be able to walk on water with hardly any effort. " he explained.

The three looked at each other, nervous about what they would undertake. Even Kyle's optimism seemed to drop a touch.

(Training rolls: 6 Tp for 2 roll of Chakra Control, 1 roll Int. + Quick learner)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 22:33

dice roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28 2018, 22:33

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 7, 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next