Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC] Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]   Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC] EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:27

Waking up slowly from the hospital bed Tsukiyomi started to look over to his right then had his eyes slowly move over to face the left side of the room before slowly sitting up in pain. A nurse was coming in to see the young male sitting up on his own. "What are you doing! You should not be moving on your own like that!" Tsukiyomi was left breathing heavily before saying, "Leave me alone…I do not have time for this petty worrying from anyone." The nurse backed away slowly before someone came walking in behind her only to appear before the Uchiha child. "Turning down an offer of kindness will always get you in trouble young boy…" The voice had Tsukiyomi freeze for a moment before turning his head over to the person that was speaking to him. Gripping his sheets tightly he sighed heavily before laying back down just ignoring everything. "Yeah okay…that coming from your mouth with a pleasant little smile. You might as well just lie about everything else to me as well." The man smiled again at the young boy before lightly saying, "Is that any way to treat your father my son Uchiha Tsukiyomi."

Having his eyes widen from hearing the sound of his man cause Tsukiyomi to just ignore him saying, "Yeah right what do you really want with me you would not be here unless you have something you wanted to really talk about." The voice coming from the young uchiha was filled with anger as the older man took a seat waving his hand for the nurse to leave the room. As she nodded walking out it left both of them alone with him smiling once again having his eyes closed, "I have heard you had joined the ANBU I am very shocked but proud of you even though you are not even ready for the kind of missions that are allowed. Now I'm going to have you train in order for you to truly learn how to do battle against a shinobi like myself if you would like I can also teach you a few tricks up myself if you like." Turning to slowly open his eyes to his father Tsukiyomi seemed to have been pulled into this thought of having his own father train him before shaking his head, "So you are just saying that to get me to like you aren't you."

Shaking his head with the long black hair waving in the background, "Of course not boy…now it is truly up to you rather or not you come with if anything I can leave you here so you can heal. Though the ANBU will keep more watch on you then anything and maybe…limit you from being able to defeat, "them." That moment the young uchiha's eyes widen as he shot out of the bed with his teeth showing grinding them against each other wondering how his father knew anything about them. "What…did you say?" Rising his voice as though his father was the one that sent them after him in the beginning of it all. Before long it was actually his father whom was surprised to see his son to turn like this before raising his hands slowly to calm his own blood. "Listen…I do not know much about them only that a few have been moving on their own. It seems they left a mark on the innocent soul of yours did they not?" Turning to face the window as the sun's rays were shining before having him open his mouth. "No…they did not leave a mark…they left a scar on me…I will get my revenge on what they all did to me before."

Nodding to that as he stood up slowly the elderly man pulled his coat of the chair placing it on him saying, "Perfect…then I will be seeing you soon I hope son…before long you will see what I do have in stores for you after all if anything." Several minutes had passed with his father leaving only to have the young boy looking at the window before punching it leaving a small crack on the glass as it spread across. He was not strong enough and he knew what was happening because of this fact. But standing up slowly from the bed he looked around for his items him getting ready. Opening the window he quickly left having the bandages on him still before long the nurse walked in with two ANBU members as they were shocked to see him gone. "What…he's gone!" the nurse screamed out with the ANBU walking into the room to glance around it quickly before they turned to her saying, "Did anyone else come in to the room to see him?" Nodding softly the nurse said, "Yes…his father I believe…"

They both looked at each other running to the window saying carefully, "This could be bad…if his father has gotten a hold of him could things turn out for the worse then?" That moment the other ANBU member just shook their head lightly saying, "We cannot think like that if anything remember the Uchiha are called the cursed clan back in the time of our ancestors. No telling if they are truly going to be causing another issue with us or if anything for that matter but we have to report to the captain and have him be aware what is going on or else our asses are on the line!" Thinking about that they vanished quickly heading to the next location. Rushing to the location of what he found written on the inside of his cloak the boy was unsure if his father would truly be there as he arrived at the location minutes later he looked around only to see a trap explode before him. Jumping back he landed on the ground with his feet planted before having to see a figure in a black cloak rush at him to start battling with the young boy.

"What the hell…it cannot be one of them does that mean he was helping them the entire time." As tsukiyomi threw a punch only to have his wrist got and pulling him over the shoulder of the cloaked figure only to have them deliver a kick into his right side where he was shot head first into the ground. Pushing up he shook his head only to watch the figure vanished quickly with a blur only to be nailed in the gut by a sharp punch the bandages around him was starting to come off as he flew backwards to the ground. The figure stood over him removing their mask as the young boy was slowly blacking out coming. As the time had passed the boy was found tied up in a dark area as he looked around until a flame rushed over going up the walls to light candles against them. Soon the figure appeared again with Tsukiyomi trying to break from the binds but unable to. "What…damn it I cannot get free." The figure tilted their head as the voice echoed saying, "See I thought he was unable to figure out just how strong you really were."

Hearing the voice tsukiyomi sighed heavily with his mouth yelling out, "Really Father!!" The man came from the shadows having his mask be removed smiling again saying, "Let me tell you something boy…I've been watching from the side lines wanting to see how far you would get with life. Yet it seems I was mistaken when I believed you could be any different. But your brother showed that he was willing to get stronger than anything. Yet I cannot understand why you are lacking so much to get stronger…could it be because of the female…" Staring at his father as he was getting enraged the boy tried to break the binds once more before having his father appear before him leaning over saying, "Do not even try you are weak out of all of us…why I have no idea but you are not using the blood of our clan to the fullest it seems boy." Turning to get up slowly from the young uchiha his father could hear him slowly starting to laugh before saying, "Do you honestly believe I give a damn about getting stronger than you. Do you think I even care if I am weak!" This caught his father's attention as he turned to watch his son show a different side of him.

"I see…so that is what will trigger it after all…" Sighing lightly he turned back over to the figure before saying, "take him out of here…I believe he's ready for the next test of his life." Nodding the figure walked over placing their hand on Tsukiyomi's head as he said, "Hey what are you thinking of doing to me!" With that moment the boy was knocked out once again only to awaken in his bed shaking his head lightly before thinking it was a dream but he was unsure as the bandages on him were going before he sighed lightly looking up at the sky and smiling to see the sunset before having the two ANBU appear before him shocked to see him. "Tsukiyomi you are safe after all!" That moment he turned to look at the ANBU tilting his head saying, "Yeah…why would I not be safe?" Unsure as to what was going on with him he turned back to cross his legs and begin focusing on his chakra. They just stared at him as he was continue to train on his chakra it seemed out as one noted that his bandages were missing.

Thinking back to it all Tsukiyomi could only see images of a strange figure fighting him with a cloak on after which he just let it go as he could see a few flashes of his father appearing before him but it was nothing to him as it seemed to be only a dream to him as he closed his eyes to rest once more working on his chakra but suddenly open his eyes wide trying to focus on something from far away but it seemed to not zoom in as he thought it would. As he stood up relaxed once again it seemed the night sky finally came out to show its beauty as he began walking back inside his home.

Pushing the Limits Used
+ 9 HPM
KG: Roll x .35 + QL = 9
CC: Roll x .35 + QL = 11
EXP: 867 x .35 + 87 = 1257 EXP Total

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Tue Jul 08 2014, 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]   Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC] EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:28

KG
---------
CC
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]   Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC] EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:28

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]   Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion Training: Solo [KG | CC]
Page 1 of 1