Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr Empty
PostSubject: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 19:56

Fading the sun's rays were starting to vanish behind the trees as Toshi was starting to finish up some of his errands. As he was making his delivers back he turned to see his wife standing beside him with a smile.

Kou: "All finished with things?"

Toshi: "Seems like it but I have to deliver this last package to a hyuuga that's in our area. So I'll see you at home when I finish."

Nodding they both smiled as they went down to each of their own paths. Several minutes later Toshi would arrive at the house to the Hyuuga that he was needing to visit to finish his last deliver.

Toshi: "Okay...better not be some punk ass..."

Toshi walked up to the door knocking as he waited for an answer.

Toshi: "Hello, I have a delivery."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 20:05

It was one of those rare moments when Shao had the peace and quiet to study in peace. He was happy to have it-- since his father was out. The young Hyuuga boy kept his head deep into the books, studying what he wished. It was both a source of great pride he was so smart-- and yet a disappointment to his father, who always pushed him to persue his physical training more. On that they clashed more often than Shao wished. THough he loved his father, the rift grew between them as Shao showed more aptitude to the mental studies of a shinobi over the taijutsu his clan was well known for.

But thanks to Kyle, that was slowly changing. He was an invaluable sparring partner-- even though he was a tad boastful.

For now, Shao was looking up the uses of Raiton, something he only just brushed the surface of. He had to do better and learn more. He was starting to think up a good way to apply his own touch to a jutsu when...

*knock knock*

A sigh escaped him as he heard the door and a voice. Shao closed the book and slowly rose to his feet. He walked over to the door. Even though he knew 'never to open the door to strangers', he felt no one would be stupid enough to do that here in a village of shinobi. Even so, his mother was in the other room resting.

He approached the door and slowly opened it up. Shao looked up-- finding a rather tall man in front of him. He had similar black hair, and of course-- he soon knew it wasn't a common visit. The man had white eyes, like his own. He was a relative of the Hyuuga clan.

"Um, hello?" he asked in a cautious tone, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 20:15

Toshi's yellow eyes beamed at the young hyuuga member for a moment before handing him the delivery. Rubbing the back of his head he thought about it for a moment on how to answer how he could help him but shrugged it off.

Toshi: "Not really but I have a message for the head of the house, I was wondering if its possible you can hand it to them."

Thinking about it, Toshi's never seen someone other than his father within the Hyuuga clan as he been training and was caught in that strange genjutsu. Shaking it off as he glanced over once more he began to question the Hyuuga a bit.

Toshi: "So...I haven't seen you around before, I'm Toshi its a pleasure to meet you."

Toshi did not seem like a hyuuga because of his contacts but he tried to keep others on their toes to see how long he could get away with it. His father was aware of the simple trick but allowed it for enemies would not be aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 20:21

Shao looked at the taller man, noticing his pleasant demeanor. Still, the cheerful optimistic personality seemed a little fake to him. But Shao was a bit cynical that way-- as part of his intelligence. He explained how he had a message for the head of the house. The mention of him made Shao feel a bit disappointed. "That would be my father, sir," he said. "I'll see to it he gets it. "

Still what surprised Shao was the stranger introduced himself. He seemed talkative, not unlike Kyle was. For better or worse. "Nice to meet you... " Shao introduced and bowed politely to him. "I'm Shao of the Hyuuga clan. "

One would call it paranoia, but Shao was on his guard as this guy seemed to hide something. He was a stranger after all, and he never seen him in the village. "So... what is the package for my father for?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 20:30

Toshi took noticed to the name and nodded to it as he kept his surname to himself. But it was soon afterwards he felt something was off about the young man. Shrugging it off from his mind he turned slightly to look up at the sky before answering.

Toshi: "Not sure I was told to just bring it to the address, it was the last thing of the day though so no worries on my part. Though I'm sure you being a Hyuuga, you must have a lot of training to get to huh?"

The ideal of having another Hyuuga that was a rival to his strength would be interesting but also a way to test and see if he's clan is living up to the reputation.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 21:03

The way the man was acting started to get on Shao's nerves-- not that he was annoying but he was showing clear signs to hide details about himself. The way he looked around, avoiding eye contact and his laid back attitude. It was setting off signals all over to Shao. It was when he caught the feint glimmer of the man's eyes, Shao made an educated leap.

"Yes... I do have some training soon," SHao explained, but kept his eyes on the stranger named Toshi. "Why exactly are you wearing colored contacts?"

The question was blunt but it would be enough to knock the arrogance out of Toshi. For a kid of only 10 years old, Shao was extremely sharp. He was well known in the academy for his deductive skills and it only made him more formidable as a shinobi. He didn't even need his Byakkugan to keep an eye on the details. "Your eyes reflected more light than one's would.. so you clearly are trying to hide your eye color. What exactly are you hiding?" He asked, his look showing a bit more menace.

A tension was in the air from the young youth till...

"Shao!" a voice called out.

The tension broke at the sound of the lovely voice he knew.

From the entrance of the estate he saw his teammate and friend-- Mari. The young girl with brown hair and green eyes smiled and waved to him as she jogged towards him. She ran right past Toshi and panted a bit, tired from her job.

"M-mari? What are you doing here?" Shao asked.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, but Yasha Sensei came back early from his assignment," she explained. "He wanted to know if we wanted to train today. Do you think you have time now?"

For a moment, SHao paused-- he really wanted to finish his studying, but he knew training as a squad was important. "Sure... let me just grab my book and I will be right there..." Shao said, though glanced at Toshi-- still suspicious of him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 21:25

Smiling as the young boy answered that he had training soon, it was amazing to see a cousin train but more so wondering if he would be the next one. Soon Shao had asked Toshi about his contacts and why was he wearing them. Leaning over Toshi mumbled to Shao.

Toshi: “I have my father’s eyes so I’m cursed with bad vision sadly, and I rather have colored eyes of yellow than hazel.”

He knew the young male was smart, for god sakes it was a Hyuuga they were born genius next to the Uchiha Clan members. But if Shao was able to detect this then that would make him able to master the Hyuuga clan’s techniques with ease. Soon feeling the menacing coming from Shao Toshi just smiled as he himself was starting to give off a small bit of killing intent.

But soon a voice was heard as he stopped the bloodlust from his heart to see someone coming out. Hearing the female voice she seemed heavenly and pure. But turning his attention to overhear the training. Toshi thought more so about the person and nodded.

Toshi: “Well now I want to watch this, I shall tag alone as well.”
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:03

Rolling for Sanity Gains now.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:03

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr EmptyWed Jun 27 2018, 22:09

The presence of Mari-- the sweet girl that Shao had grown so close to since their time before the academy-- almost made Shao lose sight of the stranger who was at his front door. Still, as Mari said they were going to train with Master Yasha--  the stranger spoke up, saying he would tag along.

"Absolutely not!" Shao raised his voice, puzzling Mari to the stranger as well. "No way your spying on our training, you ---"

"Shao..." Mari stopped, unsure what was going on.

The fact bugged Shao that this man was hiding something. He could tell and there was almost no doubt. "I too got my father's eyes... and I don't like em either," Shao replied-- more truth than intended. A touch grumpy, Shao turned to Mari. "I'll get my book then we can go..."

Mari watched as Shao ducked inside his house but turned to the stranger. She had a guarded look too, but more concerned as to why Shao was so aggitated by him. "Who are you, mister?" she said, a touch more polite than Shao had become.

After a minute, Shao emerged with his book under his arm. Even at training, he wanted to sharpen his studies. "Let's go..." he said. In a hurry, he walked past Mari, and hoped at a brisk pace to lose their would-be persuer.

Mari quickly sprinted after him at Ninja pace, to rendevew with Kyle and Yasha....

The sun setted upon the river bank that ran through the village. Kyle was already at work, jumping around, doing extensive push ups with one hand or vaulting in the air high above the ground. Yasha, stood on the cool waters-- levitated by his own chakra as he waited for Mari and Shao.

"Yasha Sensei!" Mari called, now pulling Shao along by his arm to eagerly join them. "We made it!"

As the two climbed down the stairs that led to the riverbed, Kyle stopped and looked to Shao. "Hey, bookworm! You're late!" the pesky spikey haired kid said, leering at Shao with challenge. "Did you fall asleep reading again?"

It was clear that Kyle liked to provoke Shao as his 'self-proclaimed rival', but Shao brushed it off. "You're the one who always falls asleep in class, Kyle." Shao countered with his quick wit.

(Training rolls: 4 Awareness, 3 Int) +2 Quick Learner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr   A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr Empty

Back to top Go down

A Branch of Family Fun. RP/Tr
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next