Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:06

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:13

5 + 5 = 10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:21

Watching the attack coming down at him, Grave eyes widen only to see it come crushing at the ground blowing rocks and dirt everywhere. Leaving Grave coughing a bit but then turned to noticed how close he was to being hit by the attack. Opening a small pocket on his jacket Grave took a scroll out opening it as 6 jars with two different types of pills would appear before him.

Grabbing them he darted off into the mist trying to hide himself in the mist awaiting for the next attack. Coughing heavier than before Grave tried to pick himself up as he was now starting to breathe heavier.

Grave: “Damn…I might have to place up the barrier here shortly if I do not make it out of this. Even Matou is starting to flicker a bit on and off.

Mid Turn –
n/a

Upkeep -
Tokugan: -10% | +25% Chakra
Matou: 8/12 Turns
Poison Mist: -25% HP | Counter: 3

Damage Taken: Poison Mist: -25% HP

Turn 6:
- Used Emergency Plan 1: Taking items [x3 Military Pills | x3 Brw Pills]

Attribute:

Equipment:

Techniques:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:38

[I actually forgot about Auto-Regen ability because I was designing it and was only thinking of Chakra and Stamina so I will not start using it because it’s to fair into the use and this battle will be a drag on if I did.

Watching as his attack missed the human the Kyuubi felt the blow was right on the mark, though the poison vapor in the area was causing him to miss. ”Damnit, if this mist was not here then I’d be able to take you down easily human.” As the Kyuubi moved back a bit before breathing heavily as well, it would let out small roars as it tried to regain its footing. ’I may have to use that technique…even though using it would be an issue. If it missed no matter.’

It took its step and rushed once more sensing where the human was hiding opening its hands to crush the location the human was hiding at in one go.

~ Kyuubi ~

- Triggered Abilities -
- Reflex: Canine
- Tailed Beast Rage
- King of the Tailed Beasts

- Passive –
- King of the Tailed Beasts - 14% Chakra [-7% Per Turn] | Attributes +15% [x1.15]

– Damage –
Mist – 25% HP: -446

- DEX is not x2 - 1 Turn
- Melee: 2683

Attributes:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:38

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny

'Battle Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:39

8 + 5 = 13
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:41

Counter: Asakura Rei Rou Kekkei [Body Barrier] -55% To increase END by Soul and take the damage.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 12:53

The damage was blocked with lucky because of the barrier coming up in time however Grave was left weaken from the damage of his own mist. Because of this he took a pill that allowed him to recover some of his own chakra as he sat up within the sphere.

Grave: “Lovely…now the barrier is up I can rest for a bit but that does not mean I have the change to recover from the damage.”

Glancing at the hand paw thingys as he was being held by the grip of the tailed beast he just sighed heavily waiting to see what was next for him.

Mid Turn –
Asakura Rei Rou Kekkei [Body Barrier] -55%

Upkeep -
Matou: 7/12 Turns

Damage Taken: 0

Turn 7:
- Takes 1 Military Pill +75%

Attribute:

Equipment:

Techniques:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 13:09

Holding the sphere with its hands it picked up to see the Human within it. It was the same technique from the previous battle. Looking at the human’s eyes he noticed them being black and white each with an iris being of different of one another. The eyes were a symbol to him as he continued to hold the sphere. Kyuubi began to slowly talk to him once more, ”Human, what is it you want from me the reason you have come here and answer with truth because if you do not I shall devour you.”

~ Kyuubi ~

- Triggered Abilities -
- Tailed Beast Rage

- Passive –
- King of the Tailed Beasts - 14% Chakra [-7% Per Turn] | Attributes +15% [x1.15]

– Damage –
Mist – 25% HP: -335

- DEX is not x2 - 1 Turn
- n/a

Attributes:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 13:21

Confused as to what was going on he was asked a question in the form of a threat it seemed but Grave had no choice but to answer or he’d be eaten by the beast. Not really a choice but he began to speak to the Kyuubi with a smart remark.

Grave: “First you tell me I cannot question you yet…you threaten me for me to answer you. Look the reason I’m actually here is to talk because I have “friends” that are looking forward to wanting your help on a crisis that is happening or about to happen I should say.”

Grave took another military pill and began to chew on it as he waited for the Kyuubi’s reaction.

Mid Turn –
n/a

Upkeep -
Matou: 6/12 Turns
Asakura Rei Rou Kekkei [Body Barrier] -28%

Damage Taken: 0

Turn 8:
- Take 1 Military Pill +75%

Attribute:

Equipment:

Techniques:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21 2018, 13:35

Hearing the tone of the voice from the human it seemed to be off by how he said, friends. Though it left the Kyuubi think more about the crisis that was mentioned to him. But feeling the poison from the mist trigger, Kyuubi smirked saying, ”Fine…but if you can take this final attack…then I will consider something of meeting these friends of yours.” Pulling its arm back it launched the sphere into the sky as the Kyuubi got on all for of its hands opening his mouth having chakra charge around, but something was different as each tail was pointing at the chakra as it was charging up.

The Kyuubi’s eyes widen as it began aiming at the sphere and firing it off at a great force crushing the area around them.

~ Kyuubi ~

- Triggered Abilities -
- Tailed Beast Rage

- Passive –

– Damage –
Mist – 25% HP: -251

- DEX is not x2 - 1 Turn
- Bijudama Maximum Shot -60% | DMG x9 | Cannot be Evaded or Countered | Must skip 1 Turn] - Ninjutsu

Attributes:

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave   Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Ground Zero - Kyuubi Vs Grave
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next