Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)   Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14 2017, 21:13

(ooc: Wow... nice way to make this quick and really short thanks lol)

The long sword stopped as it had made contact with Tsukiyomi's body. Though the force of it hitting it did not break through stabbing into his skin pushing through his body. Suddenly coming to realizing the attack failed Tsukiyomi whispered he was sorry only to have a swift technique strike on Susano~o. Feeling it left only one thing for Susano~o as he could feel the cold steel swiftly taking him into darkness. The body would take two steps before falling to the ground heavily with gravity speeding the fall. Dust flew into the air as he glanced over his left shoulder pushing to roll over to his back. "Well..damn brother...that was...a finisher technique..." Coughing up blood he could only laugh with his mouth and teeth covered in blood. It continued to running down his cheeks.

"Listen...brother you, have to finish me off. If you do not...they will come and just use me again...I do not know the whole story but I do know one thing, you did what you had do. Continue bringing the honor to our family...but please...do me one thing...take me someplace...where I can be close to the heaven and not this shit hole of a country..." Susano~o closed his eyes with a smile on his face and tears appearing on his eyes as he awaited for the final blow.

Damage Taken: -776

O Health Pts: 000/227 -
O > Max Health Pts: 227
---HP Marker Worth: -10 HP | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual En: 322/322 | 278/278
O Chakra Pts: 500/600 (-100 Chakra)
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 000%

O Strength: 131
O Endurance: 119 (164)
O Dexterity: 102 (107)
O Intelligence: 139
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)   Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14 2017, 21:42

(OOC: yeah sorry about that, getting late and had to finish it up quickly.)

Soon it all came rushing at him as the sharingan vanished leaning over to his brother's side. The rush of emotion came to him. He figured a reason to why his brother was attacking him but figured he was doing it because of them watching him. Now it made sense the country the village they called home would always control them and use them for their own goals.

"Brother...I'm sorry...I did not mean to fight you but I do understand."

Standing up slowly Tsukiyomi lifted his sword of fervor placing it back into his sheath pulling out the other katana known as Yamato.

"The moment...this blade comes down I'll have ended my brother's life...but I swear on this day...I shall make Konoha pay dearly for what has happen."

The blade came down striking at Susanoo's heart piercing through his chest leaving only Tsukiyomi to lean over his brother while on the handle pressed against his chest. Tears would see coming from his eyes as they fell on his brother's body softly pressing into his clothing. Later on during the night the house was left the way it was as both boys had vanished only leaving their destruction.

(Battle End - Tsukiyomi Out)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)   Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14 2017, 21:51

(OOC: Thank you for the battle, I will keep the end of my promise to you Raijin.)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)   Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14 2017, 21:57

(ooc: You fucking better! Or i'll get my happy ass from the grave and kick the shit out of you lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)   Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private - Battle - God of the Moon Vs God of Sea & Storms (PvP/DM)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3