Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training Empty
PostSubject: Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training   Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 18:55

Grave and Tsukiyomi continued walking into the white desert as the vortex appeared for them to reemerge from the desert to the house that Grave and Tsukiyomi were staying at. Only to see everyone staring over at Grave and Tsukiyomi before Sakura came over and stared at him slapping him on the face and going to towards the bedroom.

“Tsukiyomi we train in a few minutes get ready…”

The time passed as both were in the basement of the house staring at one another.

“Grave…Sakura…is very…”

Grave lifted his head up to the ceiling nodding as he knew as well but he turned over to stare at the young boy before nodding. As he was wearing the armor that he used to kill his clan members in the eyes transformed as he stared at Tsukiyomi.

“You are…a Uchiha Clan member…but you are very weak…let’s focus on changing that today…”

Tsukiyomi’s face lit with anger as the young man gripped his fists tightly wanting to choke Grave for that comment about him being weak. That moment his hands opened up with his eyes closing as he smirked saying to Grave.

“True…but I did not kill my own family because of some power…”

Grave closed his eyes nodding before clapping his hands as he vanished to appear behind Tsukiyomi whispering to him within his left ear.

“You are right…you ran so that your own family could be killed from the inside out…”

Tsukiyomi’s eyes turned from black to the sharingan as he turned to swing his sword across the area trying to cut down Grave whom vanished only to reappear before the young man place his hands onto the ground. Which then started to generate the barrier once again both were sent to the time/space domain ruled by the deity of time.

“Tsukiyomi…let’s see what you can really do boy.”

That moment both rushed at once another as they were trading blows with each other falling to the ground Grave smiled as he pulled out a piece of paper throwing it at Tsukiyomi. The paper was made with chakra to see what element the young man was if anything. It soon burst into flames as Grave nodded to that and rushed at the young man with his hands pulled back to deliver a punch into Tsukiyomi’s stomach pushing him backwards on to the ground.

The blow was too fast for him to avoid as he rushed to pick himself up the damage done was great as Tsukiyomi was breathing heavily as blood was running down his mouth. The two continued while on the outside in the top room Yiniko sat with Sakura.

“Hey…its going to be alright…” Yiniko tried her best to comfort the female but with no response it did not seem to be working at all.

Sakura turned her attention to the setting sun’s rays as she shook her head carefully turning to Yiniko saying with a smile.

“I know…I just wish he’d talk to me about the plans he comes up with if anything that is all I ever asked for.”

Yiniko came and hugged Sakura as she knew what Grave was planning would be crazy but it would the only thing he knew that was best for not just him but for the country he is wishing to protect.

Back within the training grounds Grave stared at Tsukiyomi before tilting his head carefully watching the young man. Grave took a step closer before vanishing again to appear on Tsukiyomi’s left side with a round house kick coming to his face. But Tsukiyomi was able to counter the attack but with the force was pushed to far as he lost footing falling to the ground but remained calm pushing himself upwards.

“Grave…I will say this…you are training me for what real reason…huh what is the real reason you are training me!”

Tsukiyomi yelled out as Grave took a few steps closer as he stared at the young man with a smile to whisper to himself only loud enough for Tsukiyomi to hear just in case.

“So..you can defeat the villain of this era.”

Grave darted off leaving Tsukiyomi confused as he came in close striking him in the stomach pushing him backwards once again Tsukiyomi was not able to block all the damage at once but he carefully stood up watching his enemy carefully. Weaving hand seals together Tsukiyomi took a deep breath in and leaned forward firing a giant ball of fire.

Grave would watch as it rushed over but closed his eyes as he was able to evade it with no issue as he appeared before Tsukiyomi. The battle was nearing an end for the bit of training they were doing with each other but the eyes that Grave possessed did not control him he was going to control their power anyway possible.

“Prove it to me that you can get stronger!”

Turning with a back fist Tsukiyomi lifted his arms up seeing Grave coming only to get pushed again softly sliding on the ground this time Tsukiyomi was unsure of what he was really going do to do. But it was that moment that he nodded taking a step forward before freezing in place and shaking from head to toe. The damage was already taking effect on both their bodies but faster on Tsukiyomi as he was taking more blows from Grave then before. Falling to his knees Tsukiyomi shook trying to look up at Grave.

“Damnit…what…the hell is happening now…”

Grave heard the young male say with anger as he leaned over to whisper once again to Tsukiyomi.

“You do not have enough to power this village let alone…your family anymore.”

That moment Tsukiyomi roared with anger as he soon transformed his sharingan into the mangekyou sharingan glance at Grave aiming his eyes on to the male as he was getting ready to perform the technique but it soon stopped as Grave had finished with a powerful punch to the gut as Grave generated his metal release armor to finish the bout. Ordering Phantom to take him to the hospital Grave would let Tsukiyomi rest for a bit as he smiled saying to him.

“You are set to learning the next element after all…tomorrow be ready cause I believe you will unlock the element we all need the most…as for me…I have the one element I need thus far.”

Grave turned to return back to his training grounds as Phantom appeared to carrying Tsukiyomi away. Grave took out the paper that he had taken from Tsukiyomi before hand and used them with chakra and smiled as he notice one split in half with the other one catching fire he turned and nodded to this and turned back to Phantom nodding for him to go. As Grave turned back into the violet dome to begin the training.

Time passed as Tsukiyomi woke up and glanced around for a bit as he was confused with where he was at as Phantom hovered over him waving softly. Tsukiyomi did not react as he just glanced at the man then turned away saying softly.

“Came to cheer me up?”

As though he turned back to look at the young man Phantom pointed only to respond to him with an asshole remark.

“No, came to let you know that you are very weak and need to work on getting stronger that is all.”

Tsukiyomi gripped his fists under the sheets but let it slide and just stayed quiet for a moment as he knew Grave was still training but Tsukiyomi learned something as he stood up slowly feeling the pain. From the technique but decided it was best time for him to train now than ever as he began walking towards the doorway.

“Phantom…you are right and I will make it up to him…as well as to you…I promise that.”

Tsukiyomi reached over taking his things before leaving out the door to head towards his home and gather some things but was stopped by Yiniko as she was staring at him carefully.

“Where do you think you are going?”

Hearing the sass from her mouth as though she was his sister or even mother Tsukiyomi turned with his sharingan activated saying calmly watching her movements.

“I’m going…to train my way for a bit…”

She froze with a little bit a fear because of the eyes she knew something was bothering him as the battle had just begun for the understanding of himself and the way he wanted to become. It was the start for Tsukiyomi to become a Uchiha Clan Member like his father.

Soon an eruption came from the basement as Grave finished his training but only to see the dust clear with his lovely half watching him with tears in her eyes. Grave paused before coming closer to embrace her with a hug only to whisper into her ear softly.

“I’m sorry…I wanted to tell you everything when I could.”

1501 /2 = 750 EXP to Grave + Tsukiyomi.

Toku Domain used.
-3 Pieces of Chakra Paper from Tsukiyomi.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training   Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 18:58

Tsukiyomi - Trained Katon x2 (-6TP) + INTx8

Grave - Unlocked Katon + Fuuton + INTx10
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training   Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 18:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 4, 3, 3, 2, 6, 9, 3, 1, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 8, 7, 3, 5, 1, 9, 5, 2, 6, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training   Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training EmptyThu Jun 22 2017, 19:22

x2 Gains from Domain Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training   Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - Private "Rise of the New Moon" Rp/Training
Page 1 of 1