Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon   Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 23:37

Awakening feeling weaken then ever the sun was beginning to set on the house of the Uchiha child. This left something out of place for him as he was more or less upset with his abilities to battle. Rolling out of the bed to lift himself up the young shinobi looked at his stove for a bit feeling hungry. "Damn it…if only…" Reaching over to turn the stove on only gas was coming out nothing else it seemed it was all for nothing until he took a deep breath and focused his chakra to have the katon within him lite the stove's gas a bit. "That's better it seems I can finally make something…though I did not think it would be that easy for me to even do." Tsukiyomi glanced around for a bit before remembering he did not have food to cook. Sighing to this for a moment the young man walked over turning off the stove before walking off again. "Damn techniques and damn money needing people hell I think I need more money if anything but the new law says you need a team to go on missions now…wait a team…" Thinking about it the young shinobi smirked knowing what that meant.

"I wonder if brother is having the same issues as me then…if so then we can do anything together then." Gaining a devilish smile across his face the boy knew it was about time for him to even work on the trainings he had put off to the side of work on getting things done. But it was not the time to decided only the fact he came to notice that he was not fully clothed this time. Sighing once more the boy turned around walking back into the building to get some pants on before walking back out. Allowing him to finally look descent enough for a walk around the village. The time was still night fall though it was too late for the stores to even be open expect the general store that allowed 24 hour services. Walking in the boy glanced around for a bit sighing as he couldn't tell what he wanted. The owner of the store was actually Aki's father and mother. As they decided they would settle down because of their daughter's future.

"Oh…if is not the mister Uchiha!" Turning around for a bit and waving the person welcoming him was the mother of Aki. She was just like her daughter but gentle to talk with then Aki was. "Hello Aki's Mom!" Tsukiyomi said as he sighed a bit with a bit of tired at the end. The woman tilted her head and smiled a bit before saying, "When are you ever going to just call me by my last name boy." Tsukiyomi came back over holding a soda giving her the change that he owed thinking about it for a moment he gave the answer, "I'm not sure…honestly I've always called my friend's mom by their offspring's name." Shaking his head he continued to walk outside saying he's good byes as he went back to his place to pass out for the night.

+ 261 EXP
+ 26 Bonus EXP
+ 20 Training EXP
+ 50% Luck added to Results.
+ 2 Quick Learning Skill to Results.
CC: Rolling Next Post
Katon : -3 Trainings - 4%
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon   Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 23:37

Chakra Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon   Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 23:37

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon   Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Solo: Night of the Full Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox