Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 17:58

(OOC: If you wish to play it like that then I'll be okay with that.)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:01

Rolling for evasion as the rolls for Players are reduced by 50%, This is due to the field change.

Asura: Total Roll / 2
Sakura: Total Roll / 2
Sasuke Total Roll / 2
Naruto: Total Roll / 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:01

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Evasion Dice' : 15, 15, 10, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 18:36

(OOC: alright, but im sorry I just don't understand your methods sometime and this is my first site combat so bare with me man. If need be i can redo my actions if a problem is caused. But hold on, what caused the half rolls again?

Anyway looking for your next post. )
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 30 2015, 22:01

(ooc: That I can answer, what caused them was the world had changed from ice to the gravity world, which is now in play. It was played when Omni used the Rabbit Hair Needle technique.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 01 2015, 23:08

(Ooc: Okay sorry I forgot it was 4 actions. So yeah please continue. Waiting for my next turn to post. Or is it my turn since you did evasion rolls? )
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 18:27

(OOC: Sorry for the late post I actually had been tied up with something and having to worry about some issue with family. Everything is back on track for me though. So we can continue onward now.)

Quote :
- After releasing the powerful gudodama at everyone they seemed to gained a powerful ability even more. So far the only thing could believe that happen was the one that died transcended to the young man that had grey hair. Sighing to this slightly the white hair deity would close her eyes only for that moment to tilt to the left seeing another attack from the female come flying pass here the next the two having the powers of her oldest son. As she dodged them it seemed to leave her knowing that they were all die shortly but they were just wasting time. As she landed a few meters away from everyone it was sudden but an explosion happen in front of her leaving only smoke and fire.

The body around her was burnt but would suddenly start to recover from the damage as she shook her body staring at them once more she was proving to be a bit of a pain. She shook her head slightly again only to look at everyone to finally speak to them.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- “You are becoming a pain all of you…in honesty you will lose here and be stuck in this dimension forever.” She would cross her arms only to begin to rest it would seem as her eyes were closed. Though to those with doujutsus chakra could be seen rising from her body though it was starting to form into an orb.

Turns Remaining until Ultimate Gudodama is performed: 3

Action(s) Performed
+ Byakugan Upkeep: - 60 & 20 (2 Turns)
+ Amenoominaka (Torture Dimension) – Targets unable to (Evade) unless DEX is over 600 & Total Roll / 2

1 - Kaguya Recovery: -4,000 Chakra & Stamina
2 – 5 (Defending)
Chakra: 109448 > 105388
Stamina: 76553 > 7533
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:05

(OOC: Mind you your techniques are somewhat confusing to me. So I am responding as best as I can. If i make a mistake in how it works, please inform me and I'll fix my responce. )

The attacks struck and Kakashi's new powers made a great impression, allowing them all to strike. But still, she was not defeated. Her form had burned up like a wicker doll but she remained and was healing herself. NO matter how much damage they did, she was still recovering. Asura felt his heart sink a bit as his enhansed Tengan continued to analyse what was going on! Despite her in defense, he could see an orb start to form within her chakra-- powering up with the passing seconds and become more define now.

"She's powering up for something big coming! We don't have much time!" Asura warned, expending one of his waters to restore his energy as he blew a huge bunch of it on his last attack.

"Then we must stop her now," Kakashi said, his Susanoo flaring around him. "Team 7-- final attack!!" he declared. At that moment, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto moved in on the guarding Kaguya. (Input what full effect Final plan would do)

At that moment Kakashi used the full power of both his Kamui Shuriken and his space-time jump, appearing right beside Kaguya and delivering a super critical attack that would stun here, and leave her vulnerable to the attacks to come. Naruto and Sasuke delivered powerful attacks of their own, moving past her as they struck.

And knowing that Asura planned to act, they kept their distance for a moment-- right as he focused on Kaguya from where he knelt. "Alright, let's try this again... COMBUSTION!!" Asura shouted, casting his Tengan jutsu upon Kaguya. The heat around her suddenly rose, sparked-- and once again she went up like a roman candle.  

As the flames would slowly die off her, likely recovering from the heat-- it was time for the final move. with that epic destraction from Asura, both Naruto and Sasuke moved in for the kill. From behind, they both reached with their hands, the sun and moon on their palms to place them upon Kaguya's back, sealing her if they could reach her in time!

Upkeep and Factors:

Attributes:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:08

Rolls on Kakashi final plan attack, Sasuke melee, Naruto Melee, Yin and Yang seal (if needed.)

Asura's rolls are 20 for use of six sage powers.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 03 2015, 20:08

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 6, 16, 1, 6, 15
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04 2015, 17:24

(ooc: It does as it states it finishes the battle.)

Quote :
+ Kaguya’s Dimension (Torture)
– Though she was in a defensive stance suddenly a burst of the strange shrukiens would come flying towards her. This left Kaguya worried even more because of what it did to her attack previously as she jumped away it was so sudden that a strike from a strange colored chidori would make contact with her body shocking her with a surge of a electrical current. That moment after she landed on the ground weaken by her own gravity force that she could barely even move as such the two young boys would run striking her backwards as she would left her head trying to regain balance her body was stunned and unable to move.

- Though it was sudden a rip through the air appeared as a explosion could be seen infront of her eyes crushing her to the ground. The power was strong enough that it left a small crater with her body in the center as she was standing for the moment. As she lifted her hand to get ready to fire a technique it was then she froze. Glancing behind her, the two young men finally placed their hands on her. With shock the moment finally came, echoing through her mind. “Chibaku Tensei!”

- The center eye was fully open only to slowly be covered as though the sun was eclipsing the moon. The burst of chakra that was flowing into her was starting to pull the surface over towards her as she was floating into the sky yelling with rage. As one piece by piece was covering her entire body leaving nothing of her behind as it continue to rise into the sky.

+ Fifth Shinobi War Battlefield
- Standing side by side one another Omnicron was waving towards the previous Hokages and waving to everyone on the battlefield. As they stared for a moment the other figure to turn to look at his hands.

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “They did it…well now…time to take care of things.” (Clapping his hands together with his eyes close he began to do something strange.

Omnicron
-“Oh, well it seems the future is saved this time…”

+ Kaguya’s Dimension (Torture)
- Breaking from the rubble a large beast roared in rage as its tails were pulling apart with figures landing on the ground before it was completely sealed away. Shaking their heads each one stood tall glance at the large stone ball that was starting to drift into the sky.

Kyuubi
- “Finally we made it out…”

+ Fifth Shinobi War Battlefield
- Though suddenly nobody had the change to even speak as they were suddenly teleported back to their own dimension with everyone cheering them on. As everyone was surrounding them the two men smiled waving at them as well only for Omnicron to suddenly freeze time around three people with a smile on his face.

Omnicron
- “Well now, you sure took the sweet time in saving the world and dimensions. But no worries everything is fine at least for now anyways. Though I have to say you did pretty well on your own though you had some help with my sword of course. He is going to have to come back to me as well sadly.”

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “Indeed, thank you for sealing her way…though I’m sure everything is going to go right from here on now you should be proud of yourself for taking on a dangerous mission all three of, Sasuke, Naruto and yourself Asura.

- Within the distances a body was laying on the ground from what was seen it was the Uchiha that started the mess. As Sasuke was getting ready to finish the job he was stopped by the Sage of Six Paths whom spoke softly.

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “He became a Jinchuriki, now he must pay the ultimate price, as the Juubi was removed from him he cannot be saved now. As well he has lost all chakra for him to even begin to even move. Though he is fighting the binding technique of the time/space that was placed up.

Omnicron
- Walking over towards the man he leaned over to smile but then feel sorry for him saying only one thing, “Why did you wish to change the past?”

Uchiha Mantan
- Coughing lightly with his eyes grayed he smiled lightly saying, “Change…no…find something…in the past…with it….the future rather I die or live…My mission…was completed…I cannot die…for..this is only…the beginning…of everything…”
Closing his eyes softly the man had passed but his body would soon turn to ashes as he melted away onto the ground.

Omnicron
- “Hmm, the beginning of everything, it seems the enemy is not finished yet old man. Though it seems they are not here either I think they went back to their own time…weird.”

Otsutsuki Hagoromo
- “ I see… Asura please understand the time you have come back is now about to be corrected…I have to send you back towards your era though the results may be slightly different in the history that you read before. Its what you did that matters and counts to what you saw and believed. These two here understand they have a bigger role to play and as do you and your era. Though…the portal to your time is closed, when ever you are ready I can send you back to whatever location you need to be.

Omnicron
-“That is so true…but hey never know we may see each other again!” (laughs lightly to what he said. Only to stare to wait for Asura response.)

Goal Completed
+ Kaguya Sealed

New Goal
+Speak with Sage of Six Path to return “Home”

Loss
- Omni Style is removed upon leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next