Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  Empty
PostSubject: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)    B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:41

Asura was growing a bit tired. He was juggling around alot between his missions and training. He seriously wish he could take a break. At least this mission was easy, even more so for a B class mission. Asura could of taken something less hard, but he was on a roll for both money and reputation as a Shinobi. He was in high demand for his skills, both sensory and combat.

The goal was to safeguard a stash of gems and metals that had been mined in Iwa and watch them for the day. The risk of them being targeted was not the problem. It was the fact they were so valuable. Asura among with 6 other Shinobi were present and he just had to cover it in shifts while other times he was just on standby.

He let out a sigh as he pondered things. It was getting complicated. He juggled training with Roku, the master he knew as a kid and considered a father figure. And then there was Ravana. The man was insane in his methods but he produced great results. What Roku could teach him in terms of Ninjutsu and knowlege, which all was valuable, Asura excelled in his Taijutsu and physical training with Ravana. What made Ravana more hard core was the fact he was a rogue ninja. SO far he had been around Iwa undesturbed and unnoticed. How he managed that seemed a bit hard, but after several events with him, Ravana agreed to train him and more importantly he didn't do any crime to cause trouble.

Well unless you count peeping at the woman's baths trouble.

He was brutal, hedonistic and greedy, but a fun man to hang out with at times. ALl and all it was a great situation.

His big concern was getting caught with him and cause issues. Or WORSE! Roku learned he was doing training with a criminal.

Roku would question where he had been training and getting stronger physically. Asura just shakily answered saying he was training hard on his own. Still, Roku would always look puzzled by it.

Asura sighed as he rested his back against the large crate that contained the valuables.

It wasn't long till the shift ended, and the mission was complete. It was probably the most easy of the B class jobs Asura had done in a long time. Almost left him unsatisfied. It was at this time Asura decided to head for the usual meeting place to train with Ravana. He always was near the volcanic hot springs of the mountains. It was pretty isolated-- but had a view of the woman's hotsprings Ravana liked to spy on when he was not bathing there himself.

Asura sighed at the thought of what trouble he was up to, but was soon stopped as someone called his name.

Asura turned around. "Master ROku!" he said, surprised he was there. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I thought if you wanted, I could help you with your Earth style training. Are you up for it?" Roku said, "I figure after your mission we could work on it together. "

Roku had been dropping by chances to train more now that he had a bit more free time. But Asura had already planned to meet with Ravana. "Um... Sorry Master, but I made some other plans. Maybe later tonight if its' cool with you?" he said. Roku frowned a little, but Asura quickly made his way back. "i'll see you later Master!"

In truth, Roku had long been suspicious of Asura's private activities. There was no doubt he was excelling in his studies, but Asura was a rebel by nature. He knew that well before training him in ninjutsu. Asura would often cause trouble now and again among the Jiin estate and go off on his own. He desire to train was sincere, but it didn't mean he played by all the rules. Ah youth, Roku reminded himself, knowing how it felt. Still Asura's actions over the past few months had been strange, and the development in his skills were almost hard to believe.

With that in mind, Roku had begun following Asura during the past couple of days. He wanted to find out just what his student was up to and how he was getting so strong.

Roku vanished in a blur of speed and began to tail Asura as he made his way to the edge of town.

Asura had made his way up the rocky trail to the outcropping with the trees there. He had expected to find Ravana, and unaware to Asura, Roku was close behind him. Hidden in the shadows of the rocks and trees, Roku kept a vigilant eye on his student as he made his way.

Asura soon reached the top of the hill, and he saw the usually tree hidden clearing. Making his way to the edge, he was not surprised by the sight of Ravana, the larger white haired, muscular brute with the large sword to his back. He sat cross legged observing the springs below.

"Come on now, turn around just a bit..." he said with a snicker, watching the young ladies bathing below. "Grrr... oh don't be shy now..."

Asura stopped behind him and sighed. "Seriously? You're suppose to be training me further!" Asura argued.

Ravana frowned as he turned to find Asura. "Always spoiling my fun. I gotta get you out more," he said as he stood up and began to move towards the young man. "Here to continue taking punishment eh?"

"Your a barbarian, but your methods work," Asura complemented.

Ravana bellowed out a laugh. "Fine, Let's get to work" he said as they proceeded out from the trees.

Asura and Ravana made their way out, but the presence of another grasped their attention. Asura looked and suddenly went rigid with fright. "Eeep!" he gasped.

ROku was standing there, looking at them with a calm but stern stare. Asura felt the color drain from his face as the worst he feared happened. He had been caught with Ravana, by his own master.

"So THIS is where and whom you have been training with, Asura," Roku said matter of factly.

"Gah, Master Roku!" Asura gasped, stepping back a bit almost in fear. He was in for it now! He couldn't begin to imagine how Roku was reacting let alone if it would lead to a grueling punishment. "I can explain!"

However, Ravana just smirked as he looked over to Roku. He eyed Roku up, as if to assess his strength.

"I knew Asura was likely training with someone, but to think it was someone like you... I had my right to be concerned then, " Roku said flatly, more addressing Ravana more than Asura.

Ravana raised a brow at his words. "Oh, and what that might be, old man?" he said boastfully, crossing his arms against his chest. "You seem a bit long in the tooth to be talking down to me."

The two glared at one another, both of them looking serious and as if it was going to erupt into a death match. Asura looked back and forth between them, concerned. "Master Roku, please! I know how you must feel but you got the wrong idea! He isn't that bad and more so I never did--"

"I know Asura. We can talk about this afterward," Roku said flatly, his focus now to Ravana.

"I knew you looked familiar, and now I remember why," Roku said to Ravana. "Ravana the Avaricious. You're marked in the Bingo book as a high class target. S class if I am not mistaken. How does such a high profile target like you get into Iwa"

Ravana chuckled. "Believe it or not, Iwa's shinobi are poorly slacking of late. " He said without any hint of tact to it. "I find it deplorable. A joke! But you know what, I actually found it a good chance to do my part and at least make ONE of them worth their salt."

Continue on part 2 mission.  

(words : 1344 )

Rewards: Reward Dice Roll : 2

Mission Rewards:  850 [Max]
+ Reward + Payment: +425 EXP= 1769 & Ability Pts 850 | +225 Reputation Pts (RP)  Ryo: 12,750
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)    B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:42

Reward Dice roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)    B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:42

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 23, 97
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)    B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)  Empty

Back to top Go down

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet + Reward Dice)
Page 1 of 1