Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) Empty
PostSubject: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)     B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:58

Roku made no hesitation as he glared at the mighty weapon and drew his own sword once more. This time the sword glowed with chakra, empowering his own force to the attack. Both Wind and fire was coming towards his hand.

The two then charged, intending to meet their attacks! The two clashed, causing a mighty eruption of power between them and tearing the mountain apart nearby!

By the time Asura had reached the summit, he could see them both inside a large crater. The landscape had many slice marks into the earth, blast marks and scorched parts. In a larger crater, he was both Ravana and Roku, both lying down on the ground. Scared that either one had been killed, Asura ran to see if they were okay.

In the crater, both men were still alive. Roku's robes were tattered and his black hair a mess. Ravana had scratches and burns along his body, his hair singed as well.

"YOU're not too bad, old timer," Ravana panted, exhausted but satisfied.

Roku huffed as well, tired as he was out of chakra. "We are the same age, or close to it, dummy..." he laughed, "But you are strong indeed. I can see how Asura benefited training Taijutsu with you. "

Ravana chuckled and rested his limbs, the earth pleasing to him like a bed. "He's a good kid. Hot headed, but gets that from your clan I imagine."

"Haha... true, but he has promise." Roku said as they laid there. "Tell me though, I care not for your reasons and past, but what is your reason here in Iwa? I acknowlege your strength, but what is your intent with Asura?"

"Heh... you care for him?" Ravana asked, grinning.

Roku hesitated but soon sighed and gave in to answer him. "He is the closest thing to a son I have. "

Ravana respected that answer. "My reason and also why I don't give a rat's ass if I am caught, I desire to fight strong opponents. I live for a good fight. Asura wished to be strong, and out of pity for Iwa's state, I agreed to train him further." he explained. "No offense."

Roku sighed and realized what he said. "I honestly understand. I am not thrilled with the state Iwa is in, either. " he said. "Just... whatever crimes you have, don't drag him into it. Please..."

"Will you agree you admit defeat?" Ravana said with a grin, hearing the footsteps of Asura growing closer.  

Roku frowned. "Nice try," he replied flatly.

Ravana let out a chuckle as he reached a hand to his face, rubbing his forehead. "I see no reason to kill your precious student. I may find a worthy foe in him yet. YOu can relax. I will not drag him into my problems. "

A sense of relief fell upon ROku, glad to hear that. "Very well.. what issues you have I shall respect as yours. Then I have no issues."

At that time, Asura skidded down to the center of the crater. "Master Roku! Master Ravana! " he shoute,d wondering what happened. To his examination, both were alive thankfully and both exhausted it seemed.

His more immedate consern went to Roku, worried Ravana went overboard and killed him. "Master! I'm -- I'm so sorry! Please forgive me I didn't mean to dishonor you by seeking another's training ! I just" he said, concerned that the man hated him and the fact he was now down.

Roku chuckled and slowly sat up, his robes dusty. "Its okay Asura... I do not blame you or think badly of you for seeking out others to help your training." he said, though glared at Ravana from the corner of his eyes. "Your choice though, still remains troubling."

Asura felt a nervous sweat fall down him as he saw Ravana get up too. He literally hopped up and stretched. " Ha! That was fun! Thanks for a good fight, Roku, is it? " he said and didn't bother to turn around to them. "Maybe we should take it up a notch next time we should clash. "

Roku sighed . "Very well... but let us hope it is not for the orders of our nations, friend," Roku said with a stressed tone. At that point, Asura helped Roku up, clearly checking to see if his older master was okay.

Ravana finished stretching and turned to Asura. "Train with you next time, kid. I'm going to hit the hot springs. I can use some rest after THAT." he said walking away.

Despite the massive fight, Roku learned more of Ravana and the fact he was helping Asura's in his training. While he still had issue of Asura consealing the fact he knew a Rogue ninja behind his back, he didn't have too much issue with Ravana. He could only hope he would keep his word and not harm Asura.

Little did he know the fate that would soon befall Asura.

WOrds: 852
850 [Max]  Ryo: 12,750
+ Reward + Payment: +425 EXP = 1277 +  & Ability Pts 850 | +225 Reputation Pts (RP)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)     B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:58

Reward Dice 1 roll.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)     B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) EmptyTue Sep 08 2015, 21:58

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 28
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)     B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice) Empty

Back to top Go down

B Class Mission: Gem Guarding for the Forge+ Side STory The Two Masters Meet Part 3 + Reward Dice)
Page 1 of 1