Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:42

The fires around him danced and slowly began to change color. First from the regular orange color, then to purple, and finally to blue. Such is the ways of the Jiin's Tengan.

However, before Naga could go too deep into his meditation he began to feel a presence nearby. Normally, this wasn't anything he would worry about, but the chakra that he felt was new and unfamiliar. "Impossible, how could someone sneak in? This is one of the most secure places inside the whole village." Naga thought to himself as he stood up from his position and prepared himself. Shortly after noticing the presence, Naga could make out a shadow in the hallway. |115 words|
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:42

He would then began to prepare his plan of attack. "That Tengan of yours is phenomenal. The only person that I know of whose Tengan was as strong as yours was my fathers." Naga's was surprised to see that it was the old man that he had rescued earlier today. He was more surprised by the fact that he stated that his father had a Tengan. "So, you are an elder Jiin? Why haven't I seen you around the Jiin compound before?" Naga asked. The old man chuckled warmly and began to look around the room that they were in. "This used to be the place where I meditated and study. |113 words|
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:43

It warms this old man's heart to see that it is still being used for just that." He gave a small sigh and focused his attention back to Naga. "Well to answer your question as to why you've never seen me around here is because..." there was a pause in the old man's voice. Naga figured that he was just trying to build suspense, but in actuality it was just building Naga's anger. "... I was the one who founded and help build this place. I've designed every room, every nook and cranny was all me." the old man finally answer. |105 words|
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:44

Now that Naga had his answer he wasn't sure where to believe it or not. "Wait, you mean to tell me that you founded the Jiin Compound? We are taught Jiin History and Lore here, one of the first things that they teach us is the history of this very building. The Jiin Compound was founded and built shortly after we were exiled by the Uchiha long around. Maybe around a decade after the Hidden Shinobi Villages were created." Naga stated. The old man was impressed to say that least. "Wow, they really do teach you guys history here then? |101 words |
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:56

Hahaha, that's amazing. However, keep in mind that I didn't say that what you stated was false. As a matter of fact you are very right. This building is very old and holds a lot of dreams and lore within these walls, but I am a very old man who has been in this world longer than what he should have been." At this point Naga was a getting uncomfortable around this old men and his delusions. "Okay, whatever you say old man. By the way, I never caught your name from earlier this afternoon." Naga said, trying to changed the subject. |104 words|
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:57

The old man chuckled warmly again. "It as been a long time since anyone has asked me my name. Strangely enough, it is one that is easy to forget if you do that hear it enough. Hmmm.....Oh yeah, my name is Usaso....Usaso Jiin." The name that the old man gave startled Naga at first, but that quickly gave way to anger and rage. "How dare you..." he said in a menacing tone. The old man looked with confusion as he cause literally see the rage and killing intent in Naga's eyes. "Odd, I've never seen anyone react this way just because I gave them my name." The more that the old man spoke the angrier Naga became. |121 words|
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:57

"SHUT UP!!! If you want to claim that you built this building you go right ahead, but don't you ever disrespect one of our founding fathers. How can a delusional old man like you claim to be as great as Usaso "The Genius". Usaso Jiin was the creator of all of our modern Jutsu. One can only hope to be as great as him." The old man was taken back at Naga's words. He smiled and began to walk around. "You have no idea what those words mean to me." Naga wanted to stop him and teach him to respect Jiin Elders, but he figured it would be for the best to just let the old man go. |120 word |
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:58

"I will see you again sometime Nagakoto Jiin. Until then..." the old man looked over his shoulder, back at Naga. Naga's eyes widened as he seen the old man's eyes turn into the Tengan. Shortly after he did so the flames around him changed back to blue. "....Goodbye for now." the old man stated. And just as fast as he appear, he left. Naga sighed and began to clam back down. "Well, there is no denying the fact that he is Jiin, but for him to clain to be Usaso is just disrespectful. *sigh* That is enough excitement for tonight. I better get ready for bed." |108 words |
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22 2015, 04:58

Naga activated his Tengan and attempted to extinguish the blue flames. However, to his surprise he found out that the blue flames still danced, unaffected by the Tengan. "What is happening? What the hell did that old man do?" Naga reached to touch the flames, in order to put them out the old fashioned way. The moment he touched the flame, however, a quick but extremely crippling pain shot through his hand. The feeling could only be described as freezing and burning at the same time. "Cold Flames? But only Usaso can....." Naga soon began to fit the pieces together. Although he didn't want to believe that the old man wasn't delusional at all, but telling the truth; he couldn't deny what was in front of him. "I can't rule out the possibility that he might be Usaso, or at the very least be a direct descendant of his. Either way, I have to find that man. He belongs in the compound." |166 words|
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23 2015, 13:54

Nagakoto spent a good portion of the night trying to find the old man that claimed to be Usaso Jiin. He must have searched every nook and cranny in the village, but he couldn't find any trace of him. "Damn it. He is good at not wanting to be found. I guess I should call it a night then. I will look for him again." Naga decided that he wouldn't tell anyone about this event that took place, as he was sure that no one would believe him anyway. This was just something that he was going to have to take to the grave with him. | 108 words |
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23 2015, 14:00

He had asked himself what the Iron Will of Stone was, as the day began. His first answer to that question was to protect Iwagakure, whatever the costs. It wasn't a wrong answer, as a matter of fact he was right. That was exactly what the Iron Will of Stone is. However, it was not an answer that he was satisfied with, protecting the village is good and all but what about the Jiin? Didn't they deserve to be protected? Naga knew that the Jiin and the new Kage weren't exactly on good terms. He knew that with the way shinobi politics were going things could get more difficult. |112 words|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone   Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 34: Iwa Defensive Will of Stone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next