Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.   Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins. EmptySat Jul 15 2017, 19:29

The morning sun was starting to become the evening star before it slowly started to set leaving a smile on Toshi’s face as he turned to see his father standing beside him. The hyuuga man turned to look at his son with a smile nodding to him as Toshi stood up slowly stretching his arms up.

“I know dad…I know…”

Toshi smiled as he turned away from his father to see Kou with a smile on her face running giving Toshi a hug tightly whispering in his ear softly,

“When you return I promise you will have a wonderful wonderful time with me.”

Blinking to that Toshi nodded to that as he took his cloak and headphones smiling as he grabbed his things as he got ready to leave he nodded to everyone before placing his things and taking off towards the main gates to the village as he smiled as smiling back at the village saying to himself softly.

“Time to get started…”

He leaned over soon only to dart off leaving nothing but a trail of dust cloud leaving the gates behind as he began his adventure to start his training.

Wc: 193
MF: 19
Basic Training: -7TP
DEX x7
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.   Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins. EmptySat Jul 15 2017, 19:29

Dex x7
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.   Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins. EmptySat Jul 15 2017, 19:29

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 8, 7, 8, 4, 4, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.   Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter ?: Toshi's Adventure begins.
Page 1 of 1