Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:34

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2

After AKi had left him, he once more returned to his walking on water training. It was difficult, tedious and boring next to his other training, that was for sure. Still, it was master roku's instructions so he continued to carry it out. However, little did he know he had company once more, and not from the cute brunette from before.

Upon the rocks of the mountain near the waterfall was Augus, the rogue ninja who had come to call Iwa his latest retreat. He and Asura had clashed when Asura so foolishly tried to turn him in for a chance to be considered a worthy ninja, but it backfired. Augus easily made Asura his bitch-- figuratively speaking-- in combat as he had utterly outclassed Asura. However, despite the clear difference in power, Augus couldn't deny the youth was of great interest to him. Though young and rough around the edges, he had the clear talent for a ninja, even mastering Katon easily-- likely due to his clan powers. Still, it was an asset he worked hard for and in the time they did fight, Augus knew this kid had potential.

Perhaps he could help further his strength. And for reasons that were unknown to others, he grinned that almost could be seen as someone mad or criminal intent.

Asura continued to focus on his water training and had now obtain a near regulated control of his footing on the water. "Hey, kid! Up here!" a gruff voice interrupted him.

Luckily, this time, Asura didn't fall into the water just yet. Hearing the voice he looked up to see the face of the older man with the wild white hair. "y-You?!" Asura shouted.

Without waiting, Augus jumped from his perch and down towards the water. He landed with a great splash, causing waves and water to shove out everywhere. Standing on the same water, Asura went leaning back and struggling to keep his balance on the now rolling and turning waters. "WHAAA!" He luckily didn't lose control and kept above the water, his footing feeling like he was on a moving raft.

As the waters calmed down, Asura looked to see Augus standing upon the water as he did, his arms folded in front of his chest as he looked to him. "Seems like you been improving, but still far from able to take me down," he joked as he greeted Asura in his own unique way.

"Damn it..." Asura groaned as he wiped water from his face. He glared angrily at Augus as the waters grew calm once more. "What the hell old man! You trying to scare the crap out of me?!" he shouted, this being the second time he was walked in on while training.

Having enough, Asura stepped out of the water and back to the shore. Augus soon followed, still amuzed by Asura's fright. "WHat? I did say I would teach you some things. And besides, that is no way to show gratitude since I spared your life." he said, boasting the fact he won the fight between them.

Asura gave Augus a grumpy look. "Whatever... " he replied as still stood there, half naked from letting his clothing dry. "Anyway, just what do you want, or are you here to rub it in that 'I owe you'." he asked.

Stroking his chin, Augus thought he would throw the kid a bone and help him with his training. "Hey, I just came to lend you a hand and work on some techniques... but you seem to be busy so perhaps I should just leave," he said, playing sarcastic as he turned his back. "If you are satisfied with just using lame jutsu and working on basics and stuff... but I guess they give you the basics cause they are not confident you can handle the real ninja tools." he said.

Now that was a low blow as Asura clearly felt angry at the bastard. "Shut up!!" Asura growled, knowing well that wasn't true. He knew why he did the basics over the more advance training , especially considering his clan's special jutsu. "You don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

Augus grinned as his back was turned to Asura. "Bah, walking on water-- I did that when I was a baby. But if you wanna splash about in a puddle, be my guest."

"Alright alright! I get your point," Asura said , tempted to cast a Katon jutsu on him. "What exactly did you have in mind already?"

This interested Augus a lot. THe boy had a reservoir of rage in him, a raging fire inside that didn't care letting itself known. Augus liked that. He was a person who was driven by simple desires and needs. IN his mind, Augus felt that was the true path to power, and he was happy to show that simple notion to a person. But true anger couldn't simply be trained to become powerful. It had to be drawn out.

But there was plenty of time for that. " Alright... for starters, let's finish off your chakra control. Focus it for a bit so I can see how it looks like" he said.

Asura grumbled a bit at the man but he didn't feel threatened by the guy. Doing so, Asura closed his eyes and made a hand sign. He focused his chakra, allowing the man to see it. He could sense Asura's chakra. It was fiery in nature, as he suspected, like a flame raging deep inside his soul. Asura knew he was right to stick around and help him train. He would be a worthy disciple indeed.

"Amazing!" Augus laughed, impressed.

Asura opened his eyes and looked to him. "What? What is it?" Asura asked.

"You know, " Augus commented, his tone seeming serious bust still had that wide grin. "YOu have one tight, sexy body."

TWUMP! Asura fell over, breaking his chakra control. He had it perfect now all over and he had thrown it off with that little comment! Quickly sitting back up, Asura scolded him. "WHAT THE HELL OLD MAN!! I DON'T SWING THAT WAY!" he yelled, clearly pissed off at him.

"BWAHAHAHA!! Just kidding!" Augus bellowed, clearly having a kick at Asura's expense.

Asura was gritting his teeth and felt urged to burn the bastard to ash. "Ya jerk... I swear I'll make it my mission in life to beat the crap out of you!" he growled, flames already seething off his muscles.

"Heheh... I'm sure you would," Augus humored, but knew very well he could crush the young ninja like a bug if he wanted. "Anyway... your chakra quite powerful. Though while You got good control over it-- you are hardly bringing it to your full potential."

This made Asura seem a bit cautious over what he was trying to say. "What do you mean?" he said, his tone serious now.

"It just seems to me you can be doing far more powerful talents. Your strong, fast-- in mind and body to boot. " Augus explained as he sat down and pulled out a bottle of sake. Without much care of where he was or who was around, he freely drank a large chug of it. "It just seems like such a waste to go over the basics. You are clearly beyond that. "

"But I haven't mastered them," Asura corrected. "I don't see being beyond it if I can't use those skills correctly. My master--"

Augus laughed at that. "Oh, your master says so? Come on now-- that guy seems to think not much of you if he keeps you doing the basics of ---"

Asura stopped him as he burned fire off his hand in a fist, showing what power of fire he did have. He didn't care for this man's words. "I Have grown strong thanks to him. Make no mistake here-- he has his flaws but I will not let you speak disgracefully of Master Roku! Do I make myself clear?" Asura growled, his anger now channeled into his fire.

Augus grinned a little at that, but let it go. It was a bit of a low blow. "Then I owe you both an apology. I guess it is reason for him to teach you this and I wouldn't want to challenge his reasons for how he teaches you." He said, as he took another swig of his drink. "But I think you can handle something more now. Come on-- let's give it a try."

Though still angry at Augus' jab at Master Roku, Asura lowered his fist and the flames vanished from his body. "Fine... what do you have in mind?" he asked.

As things calmed down, Asura got his clothing back on from his water walking training and now stood at the side of the river with Augus nearby. " Hmm...Since you are so adept at Katon, let's try to work on another type of training. You spend too much time with control, you will grow sloppy with your other skills."

At that time, Augus took on a fighting stance. It was clear now, that AUgus intended to spar with Asura, which caused Asura to be on his guard. "Come on, boy. Let's see just how long you can last!" he said, egging him on.

A smirk came to Asura's face, Taijutsu being one of his strong points. "Alright then... gives me another chance to wipe that stupid smile off your face," Asura said and took on a fighting stance of his own, prepared to fight.

With that, Asura charged, rushing for him and determined to strike true. He was going to show Augus just how strong he had become!

End of part 2.

(1633 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:38

Following Rolls: (Dummy Roll boost: 6/6 + to Chakra Control) + 2 for QUick Learner.

CHakra Control X1, Katon X 1

Reward Dice-- 2 rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:38

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#3 'Reward Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:39

forgot second reward dice roll.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  EmptySat Jun 20 2015, 20:39

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 49
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 2 Training (Chakra Contro X 1, Katon X 1) + Reward Dice.
Page 1 of 1