Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  EmptyThu Jun 18 2015, 22:23

Wisdom of the Rogue. The Strength of Ambitions.

The roar of the falls from the small canyon echoed around him as Asura continued his walking on water training. After several falls into the water, he chose now to not wear so much after his last fall into the water soaked his clothes. He discarded his vest and hakama , just wearing his boxers in order to not be weighed down so much. After all his clothing was soaked. He was at this for a few hours as he let his clothing dry in the sun. He stood upon the water, focusing his chakra to keep his balance and adjust as the water shifted below him. It felt like he was standing on a mattress and had to be sure to not topple over.

Though after several hours, he was getting better and better at it. Simply standing on the water caused it to ripple a little bit every so often, but now he was able to do it better. THe breathing exercises from before-- drawing chakra to his lungs and with his breaths did help a lot. It seemed that Master Roku had taken chakra control to a step higher than the water walking before, as using chakra to a part of the body was even more complex.

Master Roku had gone back to the grounds of the Jiin estate and Asura continued to practice. He didn't mind. He enjoyed the time to train and he was improving greatly. However, little did he know that he would soon have company in what he considered a rather isolated part of the mountains.

"Asura? You there?" A voice called out, a feminine one but over the roar of the water fall, he couldn't hear her. From down the mountain path towards the falls, a young women in a priestess robees drew closer. Her name was Aki, a brown haired young lady close to Asura's age. She had chosen to follow the teachings of the Jiin, despite not being related to them by blood. She had sworn an oath to them since a young age since her parents passed away, and had met Asura around the same time. She was a well mannered girl, and often very cheerful. She had been close to Asura for a while, and have been childhood friends for a long time.

As she approached she called out again. "Asura? I brought you lunch since Master Roku said you were hard at work training!" she said as she turned the corner of the rock-- but soon gasped as she saw Asura half naked. It wasn't bad but point was she did not expect it.

Hearing the gasp, Asura turned to see her, and too became flustered while on the water! "Aki-- WHHAAA!" Splash! Asura fell back and into the water... again. He quickly got his head above the water and swore softly, realizing he got flustered and lost his focus. He hated walking on water training.

Aki turned away, embarrassed and a little ashamed to have walked in on him so. "Ah.. sorry, Lord Asura. I just thought you might be tired from your training," she said.

Feeling more his pride wounded than anything else, Asura shook the water off his hair and proceeded to get out. "It's fine... and why keep calling me lord? I am far from royalty, AKi." he said as he got out. He came out pretty much naked and dripping water. Seeing this, Aki adverted her gaze, her face red a bit. Asura didn't even register it. He had no shame about his body, as he knew he was not naked or anything.

Aki still kept a more professional demeanor. "I apologize. I only mean to address you properly as a main branch to the Jiin clan. Anyway, I thought I would bring you some food when you chose to rest," she said, and lowered a basket of fruit and rice balls.

Asura smiled at the gesture. "Thanks, Aki. I appreciate it." he replied.

Still blushing, she turned back for the path. "I-I'll just head back now. Good luck to you," she said and quickly ran off. Asura watched as she went back up the trail, rubbing the back of his neck curiously as he saw her flee. It confused him why she acted like that. It was a bit obvious, but Asura didn't have a clue.

As he continued his training... another set of eyes were on him. From the outcropping of the mountain near the waterfall, a certain older man with wild white hair and muscular features observed. He snickered as he saw the young man interact with the girl. It was the rogue ninja Augus. He observed now as Asura continued back to his chakra control as well as his training of fire at a nearby water fall.

Augus chuckled as he stroke his bearded chin. He had a few things to teach the young man as well...

To be continued.

(830 words)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  EmptyThu Jun 18 2015, 22:25

Order: Katon TrainingX 1, Chakra Control X 1 (both results with +5 from training dummy plus +2 from Quick Learner
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  EmptyThu Jun 18 2015, 22:25

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)    Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisdom of the Rogue The Strength of AMbitions Part 1. (Training solo: Katon X 1 , Chakra Control X 1)
Page 1 of 1