Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Holy Mountain - Raijin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Holy Mountain - Raijin Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Mountain - Raijin   The Holy Mountain - Raijin EmptyFri Apr 26 2013, 04:43

>-- The Holy Mountain Raijin --<

x Staring down the dirt road watching the cross road carefully, Grave had finally made it to the location in which he decided that he would begin his work. With his Grandfather and Father standing beside him, the two men looked over at the young man keeping to themselves. But several seconds after the sun started to rise, Grave smiled saying, "Thank you for everything...I thought it would be a bad idea to go this alone, but because the land is free at the bottom from the storming of lightning, I've decided to build into it with some help from a few friends." Grave's father Kaze turned to glance at the location only to notice a building from the distance, "What's the suppose to be?" asking his son with curious intentions. Grave nodded closing his eyes saying, "Well first it's the dojo you both gave to me, after that next to is the mansion's layout that I wish to live in with some friends if time allows us."

x Turning to laugh as he believed his grandson had finally decided that life is short to live. "So boy...this is what you came up with allowing yourself to spend money however you please thinking it will allow you to obtain power and wealth huh?" Grave shook his head calmly before saying, "No...this is actually going to be a training grounds. I'm hoping to keep it a secret for a little longer that way nobody else will know of it. But if all else fails...then I'm sure I'll have the people within here able to protect the home they wish to live." His father smiled under his mask saying, "Have you given up on chasing after your brother as well?" Grave smirked and closed his eye calmly as the blade of trials was pulled out lighting up the road with its glow. "Not even close...I'm going to fight him and see what his answer truly is."

x The answer had finally came out, the path was set Grave's decision was something that only he knew he had to walk alone. In order to keep the peace of the era Grave had made his move in getting stronger. Grave turned to his grandfather saying lightly, "I also...need "them" if I plan on carrying the family name. Asakura will forever be known in these lands as I shall show the era a new road of freedom. Without ranks, without power...only peace and happiness can truly be worked for this world right?" The elders shook their head and nodded to Grave only with his Grandfather saying, "I'll grab them and deliver them to you later on, make sure you study over them carefuly though understood."

x Nodding to his grandfather everything was set in motion now it was time for Grave to obtain the one last piece. "Now...time to get Raijin and allow him to take up the royal name, 'God of Thunder.'" Looking up at the sky with the blade Grave smiled thinking to himself, 'Let's aim for a peaceful era...where we rule.'
    {509 / 350} [Took control of Mt. Raijin]
    <-- Storyline Stats | Equipment -->
    Stats:
    Equipment:
Back to top Go down

The Holy Mountain - Raijin
Page 1 of 1