Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10 Empty
PostSubject: Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10   Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10 EmptyFri Nov 14 2014, 18:17

Dear Members,

> As the owner and game master of Naruto Jidai. I wish to inform you of this upcoming update for reasons. The closing chapter of Jidai has far from being reached, it seems the beta of the site has shown me some light on certain topics. With this coming of an "Issue" or "Problem." It is within my nature to fix the issue and solve the problem. Though it is hard because of the issues at hand of the coming holidays. I will not lie, it has been very hard to keep up with the site as work is coming up on my end as well because of this "Issue." In order to fix it, I'm closing the site down, how long do you ask not forever that is for sure. It will reopen fully restored and everything updated to worked out so we can start getting members pulled over to this wonderful world of ours.

> Now I bet the question within your heads are, "Great, another reset I'm tired of it?" Am I right? Well their is good news and bad news, the good news is there is no reset what so ever and the bad news I will not force a restart. Why? simple reasons really, You all worked very hard and helped improve the site more and more, but the biggest reason of all that is simple is because you all showed me something about how you all are what you want and need from a site. What each of your characters desires are. So the site will be shut down and reopened at the beginning of January. The Dark Times Event...i've also decided to hold until that time so it can become a reopen event for not just you but new members to come and join into the fun as we launch into a new goal. To make things even more interesting, you "MAY" run into my character on the site. If you can solve his riddles and/or defeat him in battle I'll allow you to gain one thing off the site completely free. From an Item to 1 of the Bijuus or even control over a Major country, you earned it by defeating me.

> I hope this gives you all something to look forward to with the new and fully ready Jidai. Though note, the NPCs you are fighting now with such will not be the same and be a bit more harsh on you all. Good luck everyone and be ready for the countdown of the site.

+ Site Closes +

+ Until Re-open +

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10   Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10 EmptyMon Nov 17 2014, 17:18

I'm excited. To come back and kick ass ^_^. But can't the close date be pushed further >_< I still have so much I wanted to do really fast.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10   Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10 EmptyTue Nov 18 2014, 16:02

Sadly no they will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10   Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Update: v1.09 & v.1.10
Page 1 of 1