Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training   Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training EmptySun Jul 02 2017, 14:44

The past and present had finally returned to normal allowing the Hyuuga to smile on his days that were stressful but also allow him to reunite with someone he missed and loved very much. Though things would have seemed to calm down it was not that simple as he had finally reached a new rank he had gone out one night to relax and enjoy himself in the cool breeze. Only to face a strange figure that shined a mirror at him causing him to be blinded only to view and see that the figure he was now facing was himself in battle. This left him confused as the battle raged on between the two leaving themselves defeated. Toshi had traveled back to the village gates but was weaken only to pass out soon afterwards but was caught by the woman he had married as she went looking for him.

Several hours passed as the sunlight was shining into the window having its rays hit on Toshi’s face as he opened his eyes slowly looking over to his right to see Kou was leaning against the bed side with her eyes closed. Sitting up slowly he turned to place his hand on her head smiling.

“Hey…this is not how you usually wake me up you know.”

Hearing his voice she shot up with her hair a mess, one eye closed but the other one having tears start to form as she reached over hugging him tightly. As he smiled hugging Kou back softly he felt her grip release as he leaned back a bit more to see her check everywhere for any damage on his body after the doctors had already healed him.

“What the hell happen, I came looking for you and found you beaten up trying to walk back into the village.”

Toshi tried to think back as to what did happen but only flashes of memories came to him as he remembered the figure then the mirror afterwards facing himself in a battle only to win with luck thinking to it he shrugged looking at her given the honest answer he knew to himself.

“I fought someone…but I defeated and they retreated.”

Blinking to that as she was fixing her hair while watching Toshi. She nodded and turned to pick up a box holding it upwards for him to see opening it to show all his gear that was within it.

“Well if that’s the case I took the time to repair all the items that were damaged.”

Toshi reached over to the box taking out his headband nodding at it as he took it placing it on his head once more before turning to yawn a bit as he stood up slowly gathering his clothing getting dressed in front of her. Kou blushed lightly as Toshi finished as he turned back over to her. As he placed the headband back onto his head tying it to his forehead.

“I have to go see father…I believe he knows a way for me to train a bit harder but I also need to work on getting my techniques together to being able to battle against the enemies that I shall be facing in missions. I also need to become part of team soon as well…”

Thinking about it he sighed but continued to smile taking his wife’s hand as they both moved out of the room with a smile visiting the front desk in order for Toshi to check out of the hospital. Taking out somr ryou he paid for his bill as he turned heading back to the front doors only to see the sun shine brightly before sighing to everyone around but he turned to Kou smiling.

“Okay…time to head back to father’s place let’s see what he can tell me about it means to be truly a main branch member.”

They both walked down the dirt path as the figure would hover over from above looking down at the village only to smile under the mask once again but suddenly vanish leaving no traces of their existence. Several minutes passed as Toshi appeared at his house opening the door for Kou to walk into first as he followed with his father coming out with a smile.

“Ah good you are healed and back on your feet good health, Toshi I would have came to visit but something came up.”

Blinking to that soon weights came flying at his head as Toshi grabbed them only to fall forward blinking at them and noted the size of the weights were less than before.

“Hey…what why?”

Toshi started to look at them but decided to return them to his father carefully knowing he was not going to use them but then turned to his father.

“I’m going to take a breather and focus on my chakra before I start training harder…I know I need to but first things first I have to control my chakra and build my body up more before I can just do anything.”

Toshi walked to the open yard that allowed him to train and relax for a bit more as his father turned to glance at Kou whom was smiling and blushing knowing Toshi would be strong if he focused on the right things. Taking a small step out he nodded to his son following behind him getting ready for a teaching of things.

“Now Toshi if you are going to get stronger you will need to deal with all battles the correct way but also you need to know being a main branch Hyuuga you are going to need to do a lot more than just train and relax okay?”

Toshi heard his father nodding as he turned to walk out onto the dirt ground feeling the breeze brush against his face as he closed his eyes and began taking a stance using the gentle fist and began practicing his techniques within the stance before turning softly on the ground to view his father’s look over at him as he continued to keep moving softly with everything he had on his mind. Making the motions flow like what he then stopped for a bit coming to a sudden pausing thinking to himself.

Closing his eyes he focused on his chakra and with that focus a sudden gust appeared around him slowly pushing the dirt away as Toshi’s father nodded with a smile. The adult hyuuga took a step back to see what his son could really do. The flow of wind was surging though his body as he smiled feeling it all grow around him before he turned to see his father smiling at him as Toshi thought about something with the use of the element he found out he could control.

“Father…this chakra control I have I wonder if I can use it the way I want in a battle…”

Nodding his father walked over taking a step to him whispering to Toshi.

“Yes, you can do anything you wish but you must understand the power gets stronger as your progress so work on the techniques you believe you need in order to do with battle before going into a war with no armor if that makes sense to you.”

Toshi nodded to that information as he turned to go back to his training once more as he smiled finishing the step softer than before, but then turned his palms inward making a fist striking softly at the air as he smiled as he stood up tall and glanced at the cloud above him that had moved to cover the sun as he nodded telling himself.

“Gentle…Fist…”

He turned heading to his room to start his work on something quickly but he would stay for a bit before coming back out slowly with a smile on his face as he held his head up high as he started to control his energy once more and used the chakra too push off with his feet spinning slightly coming to a stop with a smile on his face as he glanced at his father whom was watching still carefully.

“Very good…now once you are ready for that I shall teach you a technique allowing you to obtain something even better understood.”

Toshi nodded as Kou came running out grabbing Toshi and taking off with him elsewhere, leaving his father shaking his head saying softly.

“Oh yeah…Kou wanted to kidnap you…”

WC: 1408
CC x2
STR x1
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training   Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training EmptySun Jul 02 2017, 14:45

CC x2
STR x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training   Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training EmptySun Jul 02 2017, 14:45

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 9, 8, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training   Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Toshi's Spring con2. Solo/Training
Page 1 of 1