Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]   Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G] EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 23:21

+ Outfit : #2
+ Setting : Ciasa's dining room

The past few days have been quite interesting for Chiasa. The moment where her mom forcefully removed an eyeball from a fellow clan members skull stuck out the most. However, today was to be a more relaxing quality time spent with her father, Ryu Jiin, also known as High Priest Ryu Jiin or Lord Ryu Jiin. Currently the Jiin Clan is in turmoil and facing civil war. Ryu Jiin is someone whom the Raising Phoenix considers to be their leader in these critical times. Ryu had high hopes for his Chiasa, some of his short terms goals for her was to unlock her Tengan before he would send her out on any seriously dangerous missions. Chiasa was currently in her family's dinning room. Sitting across from her father and mother. "Chiasa, I know you don't know much about the Tengan, something that our clan is to blame. Truthfully, most of our clan members do not know how to unlock their Tengan." Ryu said to his young daughter. Unlike most young adults her age, Chiasa actually enjoyed listening to her father speak. It seemed like with ever lecture he would give she would leave the conversation with slightly more intelligence. Add this to the fact that she was excited about unlocking her Tengan, Chiasa gave her father her full attention. "Each person in our clan will have to find their own way of unlocking their Tengan. Generally speaking, the Tengan is unlocked through constant exposure to constant light and heat. In a sense, it is the eye's way of protecting itself from harm. Within our clan it is not uncommon to see young and impatient students with burn marks across their faces." A smug smirk ran across Chiasa's face. "Well, people that dumb probably deserve it." she added. Ryu chuckled at her remark. He loved her ambition, although he just wished her talents and skill mirrored that prized ambition of hers. "Probably, but remember...each Jiin is different. Some of those how have burn marks have managed to unlock their Tengan through said method. Unlocking the Tengan should be a journey that you discover more about yourself. It may take some time to unlock." Ryu and his wife, Akame stood up and stretched their legs. "What we want from you Chiasa is to find your way to the Tengan."

Ryu looked at the glow from his daughter's eyes. He could see that she was excited about unlocking her Tengan. "To help you along this path, Chiasa..." Akame began to speak. "We will need you to be a double agent for us and become a ninja for Iwagakure." These words seemed to take the glow from her eyes. Technically, she was already a ninja, a Genin in fact. However, Chiasa decided that it was more beneficial to her if she would instead work with the Raising Phoenix in her clan. "Mother, you know how I feel about this village..." she said in protest. "Yes, Chiasa we know." her father interrupted. "However, we need you do this. This will not only allow you to become stronger, but it would give us some leaverage in achieving our goals." he added. Chiasa didn't like it and her parents knew that. They also knew that she would do anything to see her family on top. If she was will to kill someone to further advance the clan along, then being a shinobi was nothing. "Can I be excused?" she asked softly. Her parents nodded and Chiasa walked out of the room and outside to do some more training.

+ 598 Words

+ 598 Total Words

.:: Training Results ::.
+ 598 Exp
+ 2% Tengan Mastery
+ 33 Intelligence

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Sat Aug 20 2016, 08:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]   Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G] EmptySat Aug 20 2016, 08:17

Rolling for gains
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]   Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G] EmptySat Aug 20 2016, 08:17

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 10, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]   Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I | Part III : Lord Ryu and the Tengan [Solo-Training-Rated G]
Page 1 of 1