Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 21:07

After returning Grave made sure to have his weights on tightly as he glanced around the area once more fully healed he turned to see Sakura staring at him. Though she seemed worried she could only smile at Grave as he knew what he was doing. "The technique is hard enough to control but slowly its helping me reach the cause but…I may have to seal the technique away if anything just in case something does happen to me. Aokabi do me a favor obtain the scrolls of the tailed beast and leave them in the office for me to research I will be returning after which I'm going to pick up some items from the shop in order to get ready for the battles up ahead." Clapping his hands together he yelled out for the third time to begin the training session, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" The void soon expanded from his body growing to become a large sphere that soon engulfed Grave leaving him to be within the area. With the weights on he nodded getting ready for his training as he felt time was moving differently again. Meanwhile on the outside it seemed everything had stopped to him but instead Aokabi started walking towards the library to obtain the scrolls that was needed. Following behind Sakura was curious as to what was going on, "What are you two truly planning please explain that to me…" Aokabi turned his head softly only to sigh before saying, "He's planning on saving Taki and any other country that seems to be threaten by a greater power."

Sakura tilted her head for a small moment before putting together the scrolls that were being gathered, "The bijuus!" Aokabi turned nodding as he held only 8 out of the 9 scrolls as one was missing and unknown to them of its location. "That is correct I'm in charge of having to mark the locations of the bijuus and their location. But in doing so Grave has asked that we develop a team in order to hunt or capture the bijuus before they are used against any other country. But we are unsure as to whom we are aiming for first that is why Grave is training his hardest to get stronger. Do not misunderstand him, he's learning and trying his best to control his own powers and develop his own powers in order to get stronger and battle on an even level with these beings. But I believe he will not be able to stand alone, so I plan on staying by his side to help him with this plan." Sakura's eyes widen within that moment saying, "You are not human…are you…" That moment Aokabi remained quiet turning to get the notes and the map as he began working on marking the locations of the each tailed beast before having the scrolls placed into the office. The map that Grave had within his house was now showing the locations of each and every bijuu they had knowledge of.

While that was begin done with Grave was inside the sphere finishing up the last bit of training and he was left breathing heavily but then the weights broke falling to the ground as he sighed shaking his head saying, "Well now how lovely to lose that just now… though I believe its all done at least what I can reach what do you think Nekomata?" The cat bijuu soon roared saying, 'Be warned the others are not going to fall to easy to our power we need to be ready for everything if anything, I cannot allow you to fall nor allow you to be weak understood. Plus it seems you have been working on that technique of yours a bit why not finish it tonight." Grave thought about it and nodded as he soon had the sphere fall and break into pieces like glass falling to the ground with him turning to see Aokabi nodding holding the map that he request of the locations needed for the bijuus task force. After Sakura ran over hugging Grave tightly, "PLEASE DO NOT DIE!" Grave blinked looking over at Aokabi whom turned away with Grave place his hand on her face saying, "I do not plan on it I promise you that okay." Grave walked over taking the map saying, "Now let's suit up and get things started Aokabi!" Nodding to this information Grave and Aokabi turned and smiled as Yin and Yang roared with Grave as though they were wanting to come.

"Not to this time guys…I need you to keep Sakura safe for me and the village please." Smiling Grave turned to see Aokabi open up and wrap around Grave whom finished walking over to the house to exchange items and grab newer ones and figured he needed to stop by the shop in order to acquire the new ones that he had listed for himself. That moment Sakura stood up smiling but crying at the same time knowing Grave was leaving once more but was unsure if he would return this time from the adventure. Grave afterwards decided to head towards the hospital to rest before leaving Hikari.

EXP: 426

Drawback
-96 Ryo for Hospital
+8 HPM = -240HP

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 4155 | Stamina: 1762
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2655 |Stamina: 787

Remaining Normal TP: 2
T.D.D Effect: TP x2
Training Points: 4
Stat Training = -4 TP
Remaining Normal TP currently: 0
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 21:08

STR x2

END x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 21:08

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 6

#3 'D10' : 9

#4 'D10' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 21:09

STR: 6 + 6 = 12 x 2 = 24 + 50 = 74 + 8 = 82

END: 9 + 7 = 16 x 2 = 32 + 8 = 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Reaching the Limits!. [STR x2 & END x2]
Page 1 of 1