Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 22:14

Awakening because of the cool nightly breeze blowing across the field Grave arose for a brief second to let out a yawn before laying back down. He was soon startled as Aokabi was above him leaning over. Rolling to the left quickly pulling his blade from his brother out. Grave was shaking his head saying calmly, "Aokabi, it was just you, what seems to be the problem?" Shaking his head for the moment Aokabi glanced from left to right then visa versa before speaking, "I believe its time we start by training you for the new techniques don't you agree?" grave tilted his head saying, "How do you know of the techniques?" Aokabi smiled and pointed at the tree that was crossing one another that was created by Grave before hand as he stated, "Because you did that during your training last time and knowing you it was not because of an accident was it now?" This left Grave to turn away as he was sheathing the sword back saying, you are correct it was not an accident I was trying to make sure I got the move completely down before I even had it finished, however it seemed to be a bigger problem because of the issue so I was unsure if I could even pull it off. But the techniques are still being worked on within my head if anything." Pointing to his brain a bit he was starting to think of a way to speed up the cycle of learning techniques as well. Though the best way for him to even do it was using either Limbo or using the Time Deity Domain allowing him to move even faster. Sighing at the thought of using either or Grave just say back down for a short moment as Aokabi tilted its head staring off at him.

"What is it now?" Aokabi jumped for a bit saying, "You are in deep thought about the moves is all how would you even use them?" Grave glanced up at the night sky for a bit falling on his back to think about that soon he could just sigh heavily trying to remember how he wanted it to move. Though as he closed his eyes for that short moment he could see flashes of the dragons he met with his brother in that strange world for that split moment. 'No…could that be the way to design the technique that I want to aim for… Sitting up he turned to look back at Aokabi with a smirk saying, "I know how I want to design the technique now… The two of them will be interesting but each other's counterpart if anything." Standing up tall Grave turned to the empty field as he jump down waving his hand for Aokabi to follow him. This left the clone confused for the moment but nodded to follow him as they were heading to the port city next on their journey. "So what is it now Grave?" Aokabi asked curious about it all. Grave smiled saying, "Simple…first I'm going to need you to be ready for the technique cause we are going to travel to the domain together this time." Aokabi was shocked to hear the words from Grave's mouth as he clapped his hands together yelling out, "Toku Kamui Kodoku!" The sphere void wrapped around them encasing them in total darkness as the night sky was lighting up because of the stars they had suddenly vanished within the pitch of darkness leaving no trace.

Locked within a safe world of no light, no sound not even the hidden of life, this left Aokabi curious even more as how Grave was even able to live his own life throughout this entire world. It was cut from everything around them leaving them with nothing leaving them with no way out unless he was to release them. Fear was creeping up the spine of Aokabi as he felt off a bit falling to his knees but soon a hand was placed on his right shoulder saying, "Do not fear the darkness of this world for its not like the darkness of reality. This place does not come to kill it comes to help." Aokabi's fear suddenly vanished after hearing Grave speak but as he turned he was confused for the moment as Grave nodded saying, "Yes it’s a different world but only a fragment of one as it was able to come here because of me. Otherwise we be in a different dimension like limbo. This is forcing limbo basically to take form in our world. While we are still in its world if you were to think of it like that. Aokabi nodded confused more but some how understood what he meant. "So…then what is the next task that we have to do before we can begin training." Aokabi questioned Grave a bit as he nodded pulling his blade out saying, "We have to prove to ourselves we can handle this world first."

With that a battle started between the two leaving the world two echo of only flesh hitting flesh and the sound of a blade cutting the air within every swing. Grave and Aokabi were left tired and breathing heavily only Grave could smile before saying, "Good I believe its time I try it out now." Quickly jumping back he before the needed hand seals for the technique speaking to himself, "Horse, Rat, Snake, Dragon!" Soon he slapped on the ground having his fingers overlaying each other as he yelled out, "ARHHHHH" The ground under his feet began to break as something was coming but it was not just one thing it was two a burst of pedals came flying at Aokabi only for him to stare down two large serpent beings that took the form of dragons with each having its own unique design on it. "What in the name…" Grave was left standing as he stood up saying, "Meet the Red Rose Dragon and the White Rose Dragon!" With that they both roared firing at their target. Aokabi smirked as he dodged each one as they crashed into the barrier destroying themselves. Grave shook his head saying, "Its too small of an area anyway let's head to the hospital in the port city so we can rest up a bit." Smiling he ended the technique freeing them from the domain allowing them to walk to the nearest hospital.

EXP: 536

Before TDD: 3858 | 2178
After TDD: 2350 | 1203
Normal TP: 7
Kumo ability: +1 TP
TDD Effect: x2
Results: 16 TP
Stat Training Used: -6 TP
Final Results: 10TP / 2
Normal TP: 5

Learnt:
+ White Rose Dragon
+ Red Rose Dragon

HPM obtained = 12 HPM = -360 HPM
Hospital Bill: 144 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 22:15

END x 2

STR x 2

DEX x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 22:15

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 2

#3 'D10' : 3

#4 'D10' : 8

#5 'D10' : 4

#6 'D10' : 9

#7 'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 22:18

Not sure how I got 7 dices in there but the results are.

END: 4 + 2 = 6 x 2 = 12 + 8 = 20

STR: 3 + 8 = 11 x 2 = 22 + 8 = 30

DEX 4 + 9 = 13 x 2 = 26 + 8 = 34
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu  [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity: Birth of the Ryu [END x2 & STR x2 & DEX x2]
Page 1 of 1