Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 19:42

- Standing within the area of his house he glancing at the wonderful village he thought of everything that had happen as Aokabi came from behind and waved saying, "Sir is everything okay?" Grave thought for a moment as he closed his eyes with the weights placed on his wrists and ankles as he sighed saying, "Yeah everything is just fine…but I need to get completely stronger than what I am now. The only way to do that is by having the training ground reopened again. I only used it once when I needed to control the powers of the Bijuu, but now I have come to the conclusion that I need to use it. Aokabi…understand that this is going to be a hard time for me and I need to get stronger in order to help Taki…" Nodding to this Aokabi figured it was the best decision for now, "Yes I do understand Grave, but even if you do what would be the best way of doing it for you?" Grave turned to look at his house that lead down to the training ground slowly walking down the stairs Aokabi followed him down and tilted his head for a moment as two roars could be heard from within the hallways, "I see…I have been away for a while." As two tigers jumped down rushing over at Grave he could see them and smile as he got ready as soon a cloak generated but soon molded on to his body allowing two tails on a white robe to appear as he smiled the tails on the robe became blue and black like the body of the Nibi.

Vanishing to appear before them he smirked saying, "Down!" They both stopped and turned to stand waiting to as Grave leaned down smiling and giving them a hug," I missed you to guys!" The tigers started licking Grave's face as he returned to normal but Aokabi was confused for a moment as he was trying to figure out something, Grave turned to nod saying, "It’s a technique or style I was working on with the cloak of Nekomata's chakra on having it change into a different forms, so I figured I would control the powers as if I were the bijuu but within human form a bit more. But I cannot stay within the form long so I have to worry and use its powers before its over.

Aokabi nodded to it as he continued walking down. Grave pointed telling the tigers Yin and Yang to move away from him as he made it to the middle of the training field before taking a deep breath. "Listen…Aokabi, this technique I developed is a little tricky and hard to maintain so give me sometime before jumping in okay. I will be back for sure if anything. Out here, its going to seem a bit different with time while for me its going to go much quicker..." Grave sighed for a moment as he took his hands and clapped them together. After which he yelled out, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" Soon a large void opened around him incasing him within a bubble as Grave was alone within the darkness for a bit. Feeling drained for a bit he leaned over breathing heavily only to stand up slowly. "Damn…didn't think it was going to be that much of a heavy technique on me. Though I should still be able to. "After a few seconds he weaved a few hand seals before slapping them on the ground saying, "Kuchiyose no jutsu, summoning with three containers appeared before him. "I figured I was going to be drained good thing I saved just enough chakra though." Grave took the pills within each container feeling his strength return to him a bit more before shaking his head. 'Now…time for the next part of the training…' Grave changed the hand seals as he finished with one saying, "Kage Bunshin no jutus!" Soon 25 clones appeared before Grave as he started feeling weak but shaking it off as much as it could. Training began soon after when the clones were created. As time passed it seemed all was going to be left.

As time seemed to be slowed on the outside it was not long until Grave emerged from the prison that he was sealed in with his hair down to his shoulders and the bandana still around his eye but badly torn. Grave stood and sighed saying, "It was not as bad as I thought it would be." As he smiled at the tigers and the clone with him having to turn and get ready to return back upstairs. "I'm still going to need to train but I need to first relax a bit before continuing my training." Grave turned as he walked up the stairs to head up the living room where he was relaxing to calm his body after the stress that was done to him.

EXP: 413

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 4155  | Stamina: 1762
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2655  |Stamina: 787
After Kuchiyose - Grave - Chakra: 2625 | Stamina: 772
After Pills taken - Grave - Chakra: 4155 | 1762
After Shadow Clone - Grave - Chakra: 1655 | Stamina: 387

Effects Triggered:
Normal TP: 7
Kumo Ability +1 TP
T.D.D: Total TP x2
Max TP: 16
Shadow Clone -12 TP for trainings
Leaving: 4 TP

Drawback:
+ 16 Hpm = -480 MAX HP
- 3 Military Pills
- 50lbs Weights {2 Uses Remain} | Removed
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 19:50

DEX Roll then complete Gain will be shown after post.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 19:50

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 10

#3 'D10' : 1

#4 'D10' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 19:54

6 + 10 + 1 + 5 = 22 {TDD} x2 = 44 {SC}x1.25 = 55 + 25(4) <- Usage = 155 + 8{LUK} = 163 total DEX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Shadow Clones of the Time Deity. [DEX x4]
Page 1 of 1