Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:27

Inshitsu looked at the flat land that was their designation. “I think that this will be good enough, don’t you think so?” Kin’s skin seemed to be a beet red from the sun that was cooking her skin. “Yeah, it’s great, so perfect.” Inshitsu turned around to look at Kin, “Aside from the slight cooking, what’s wrong?” Kin gave Inshitsu a death glare,”Nothing, aside from the one thing that is pissing me off, I am fine as hell.” Inshitsu patted Kin on the shoulder, “I’m sorry that you have to do the trek a second time.” Kin smiled coyly, and snapped her fingers. There were three masked people that started to approach Inshitsu and Kin. “Trust me, I made sure that I wouldn’t.” Inshitsu stared in awe at Kin’s smart start. Inshitsu walked over to a nearby tree, “Unfortunately, I’m going to be taking a nap. Have fun with your work.” Inshitsu could barely hear Kin’s remark as he faded into slumber.

WC: 162 | 1126
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:29

Gains:
+ 2477 Exp
+ Storm Country

Bonus and Luck Applied.
Back to top Go down

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2