Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] Empty
PostSubject: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 23:32

Hearing the news of the events that were occurring within Taki, Inshitsu had been laying low to avoid being included in the conflict between the two parties. He had made sure that even his allies couldn’t find him. Inshitsu had been waiting for this day for awhile. Holding in his pride and honor, he transverse through the hidden pathways of Taki with his destination burnt into his head. The moonlight couldn’t even find its own way into Inshitsu’s path. Inshitsu’s grasp on his pride was released as soon as he could see the moon in the reflection of the glistening water beneath the dock.

WC: 104 | 104
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 23:43

“So, you are who exactly? I rather be on a name basis here rather than being a rude prude.” The silky voice of the hooded woman was rather pleasant after hearing the rude conversation with Hanzo. “I understand that. But, at least try to remember contacts you’ve already met.” Inshitsu took off his mask to reveal his face to Kin, “I’m glad to see you again.” Inshitsu smiled. Kin gasped, “Where the hell have you been?! I’ve been looking for you ever since you left!” There was visible anger on Kin’s face. Inshitsu took a step back, squeezing his hand on the mask that was in his hand.

WC: 108 | 212
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 23:48

“So, you are who exactly? I rather be on a name basis here rather than being a rude prude.” The silky voice of the hooded woman was rather pleasant after hearing the rude conversation with Hanzo. “I understand that. But, at least try to remember contacts you’ve already met.” Inshitsu took off his mask to reveal his face to Kin, “I’m glad to see you again.” Inshitsu smiled. Kin gasped, “Where the hell have you been?! I’ve been looking for you ever since you left!” There was visible anger on Kin’s face. Inshitsu took a step back, squeezing his hand on the mask that was in his hand.

WC: 106 | 318
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 23:53

“And how do you expect to stop something…something on such a high scale of execution?” Kin’s stillness was broken with pure outrage. “You make it sound like it would take a minute of effort to stop!” Inshitsu held his hands out in a stance of surrender. “Give a minute to explain myself. Just one.” The horizon started to light up as the sun started to rise. Inshitsu took in a deep breath, as he reached in a hidden nook on the docks. “We become our own. You know, our own country. It would be our rules and our turf.” Inshitsu retrieve the bag that he had stashed.

WC: 107 | 425
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptyFri Aug 22 2014, 23:58

Inshitsu looked at Kin’s face. She looked almost hopeful, almost. That wasn’t good enough for him. “All we need is a little of a kick start.” Inshitsu saw the hope in Kin’s eyes vanish with that statement. “You know that I trust you, but where could you have even gotten enough cash to even buy more than two houses?” Inshitsu felt insulted, “You know, I was gone for a while. I’ve had enough time to get what I need to help the assassins.” Inshitsu set the bag down onto the ground and opened it to reveal the money within. “This is my favor.”

WC: 103 | 528
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:03

The hope within Kin’s eyes had returned with an almost childish glimmer. “Wha…Wha…How? How did you even get close to this much cash?” Inshitsu couldn’t help but grin at Kin’s giddiness. “I told you, I had some time to get it. I used the time very wisely.” Kin’s giddiness started to override her control over her body as she started hopping very rapidly to express herself. “We could anything with much. Every country would have to at least acknowledge us if we had this much cash.” Inshitsu looked at Kin, “What did you think I was going to do with this cash?”

WC: 102 | 630
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:11

Kin’s face turned to sudden seriousness, “But, to start a country this suddenly, we would definitely need more than two people.” Inshitsu tilted his head, “Why would you want to start a country with only two?” Kin started to blush at what Inshitsu was implying with his little comment. “I am really impressed that you are that immature.” Inshitsu could have sworn he saw Kin daze off for a second but it was barely noticeable. “Why not grab some assassins from Hikari and get them over to the spot for the country?” Kin looked at Inshitsu like he was an idiot. “I think I know some people.”

WC: 107 | 737
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:17

“Regardless, I need to know where you were intending to start our pretty little neighborhood.” Inshitsu whipped out his map and walked beside Kin to show her on the map the spot that he had designated. “It’s right there in between Konaha and Sound.” Kin simply nodded her head. “I’ll go gather the people and I’ll let you know when we get there.” Kin’s voice sounded a little softer than normal to Inshitsu. “I need to teach you one thing before you get there. Do you know any of your elements, Kin?”
Kin nodded, “I know that I can use Raiton, and I barely use Suiton.”

WC: 106 | 843
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:22

“Good, good, I think you may be able to learn what I’m going to teach you.” Kin started to back away, holding her hands in the air with palms facing Inshitsu. “I think it can wait until after the trip. After all, I want you to come with me to scout the spot. It would be a shame if we got there and there was already a party there.” Inshitsu was impressed with how resistant Kin was being towards Inshitsu. “I guess that makes sense. Are you ready to leave now or do you want to do something first?” Kin shook her head and started to head away from the dock. The sun started to scorch the surface with its light.

WC: 121 | 964
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] EmptySat Aug 23 2014, 00:27

Inshitsu looked at the flat land that was their designation. “I think that this will be good enough, don’t you think so?” Kin’s skin seemed to be a beet red from the sun that was cooking her skin. “Yeah, it’s great, so perfect.” Inshitsu turned around to look at Kin, “Aside from the slight cooking, what’s wrong?” Kin gave Inshitsu a death glare,”Nothing, aside from the one thing that is pissing me off, I am fine as hell.” Inshitsu patted Kin on the shoulder, “I’m sorry that you have to do the trek a second time.” Kin smiled coyly, and snapped her fingers. There were three masked people that started to approach Inshitsu and Kin. “Trust me, I made sure that I wouldn’t.” Inshitsu stared in awe at Kin’s smart start. Inshitsu walked over to a nearby tree, “Unfortunately, I’m going to be taking a nap. Have fun with your work.” Inshitsu could barely hear Kin’s remark as he faded into slumber.

WC: 162 | 1126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]   The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eye of the Storm[Solo Quest]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next