Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1] Empty
PostSubject: ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]   ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1] EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 05:13

Tsukiyomi finally awoke the next day breathing abnormal than what he was yesterday. As he rolled from the bed he glanced up at the window before looking outside sighing at the time of day it was. "Seems I slept all day again…its better this way to even get training done if anything this will allow me some time to relax if anything." Tsukiyomi stood up before turning his head to see the items he had brought with him by his bed side. Walking over to the ANBU gear he quick replaced the blade one his back with the yamato blade that he had obtained. "This blade will suit a better use for me if anything." After that placing the second blade of fervor within the weapon holster for his side. Standing up stretching his back he turned to notice something was on the floor by his front door. Walking over softly as hearing the small noise of wood creaking with each step he took. The young boy leaned over to take the piece of paper and open it carefully seeing what it was. Before seeing anything he stopped for a moment to sigh again at the signature that was placed at the bottom of the paper. "Really now…is that how its going to be."

Taking the paper placing it on the counter as he walked over to get a small shower for himself as he was making sure his body was awake and ready for the day. Drying his hair off as he walked out for a small moment he turned his head to get the mask placing over his face. Several minutes passed as he was fully getting suited with his gear as he turned to look at everything else. Before shaking his head as he walked out the door to dart off into the night having no trace of him leaving the apartment. As he was in the air he felt something was a bit off as he landed on the first rooftop taking a look at the night sky with it filled with only darkness. "So…its going to be a cloudy night it seems." Turning his head to view the village he just hurried off to the location of where the note told him to head. As he arrived to a tree he sat down by it on the outskirts of Konoha only to yawn and relax once more.

"You should not even allow yourself to take a breather for a moment you know that do you not?" The figure appeared from the shadows only to have another mask on of a fox before having a laugh follow behind it. Tsukiyomi looked up at that figure shaking his head before waving his hand at the figure, "Says the fox…but then again I have a question for you why did the Fox wish to speak with a yokai of the moon." The figure within the fox mask nodded only to sit beside him saying, "Simple its about a mission that is needed to be taken care of, "We are aware that you are needing to have it be completed but it also means you will need to get a move getting it done if anything we cannot hold back and those men are moving out of the village to head to the next target. I say we have until Monday to catch them if you understand what that means." Tsukiyomi nodded saying, "Yeah I do if anything but that does not mean I care about how fast it has to be completed I have my own problems to deal with."

Tsukiyomi stood up turning to point at the figure within the fox mask saying, "You better also understand that I have an aim that is a bit higher if anything. But that does not mean I will allow myself to be slowed down by anyone of this group is that clear." The fox masked figure nodded only to stand up and fade into the shadows the same way it came into begin. Shaking his head with that moment the Uchiha turned to start his walk back to the village but decided to head over to the training field as he stared at the lake for a small moment before smiling under his mask. 'I cannot believe this shit…I have to follow the rules of the ANBU but what's worse is that damn Hokage does not even give us real missions if anything I have to wait until they are even one up if anything. Even more so I have to work on getting this other mission completed before even finishing or starting a new one for that matter I should just quit the ANBU.' Thinking to himself carefully it seemed that Tsukiyomi was starting to have second thoughts on things before having to turn and see the fox masked figure again.

"What is it now?" The figure nodded without saying a word only to hand him a piece of paper. As it stood back looking at the mask of Tsukiyomi it seemed odd as Tsukiyomi took the paper only to open carefully. His eyes widen for that moment before taking a small step back,  "Wait… are you serious…this cannot be true if anything you are just pulling my leg on this…" The Fox masked turned to walk away before leaving Tsukiyomi in the training field that night by himself. Tsukiyomi sighed once more turning his head back to the lake and smiled once more before laughing under his mask as he dropped the paper reading, "Do not fail on your mission or else your life is one that will fall among the many." As he stopped to calm his nerves he just stopped that moment and shook his head as he sat down that moment to relax.  Closing his eyes to focus on his chakra once more he tried to increase his own control over it for a moment. Soon he opened them as he felt the rush of energy coming to his body.

"OPEN! KAIMON!" Roaring that first gate of the hachimon opened up for a split second as the rush of energy came to his body before long he calmed again and yelled out, "OPEN! KYUMON!" The second gate did unlocked for the shinobi as he smirked feeling the power rush into his body for the bit from the first. As he stood tall he gripped his head in pain for a bit but shook it off as he jumped back and finish the hand seals for his katon jutsu as it rushed out firing from his mouth The Uchiha landed with his sharingan activate but soon calmed down once again as the energy that was rushing died off as he fell over on his back breathing heavily. "Seems I'm getting use to…using the…gates." Rolling over he stood up slowly shaking his head again before taking his time to walk around the training ground as flames had been created the fire was lighting up the air for him with a breeze to blow across his flames having them dance in the night sky. The smirk on his face appeared as he moved the mask over to the side of his head to show his smile.
1209 Words

EXP: 605
Bonus: 60

Roll:
DEX 4
STR 3
END 1

Learnt
Second Gate: Kyumon

Weights Being used cause of messed up on training from Last Night and using Pushing the Limit.

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Fri Aug 15 2014, 05:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]   ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1] EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 05:13

DEX x4
STR x3
END x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]   ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1] EmptyFri Aug 15 2014, 05:13

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 9, 9, 7, 7, 7, 10, 3, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]   ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

ANBU Gathering of Weights [Training: STR x3 | DEX x4 | END x1]
Page 1 of 1