Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good... Empty
PostSubject: Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...   Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good... EmptyThu Aug 14 2014, 01:57

Taking the time out to head over to the training grounds it seemed to be a normal morning for Tsukiyomi at least to him it was. After completing the mission that was asked by his squad leader to complete it seemed odd enough but he turned to glance at something else. "Well now this is interesting." Speaking lightly as two others were standing waiting for him for some odd reason. Walking over he glanced at them before walking pass as one slowly whispered into the air, "Uchiha Tsukiyomi correct?" Stopping at the entrance of the training grounds he sighed saying, "Yes…that would be me what can I do for you guys this time?" Turning slowly the two figures were already gone as they stood by him. Sighing he felt another beating coming at him until they spoke once more, "Listen we have some important information for you we like for you to go after a member of the bingo book. This will be a true test of your skills if anything we would like you to bring them if possible as well." Thinking about it Tsukiyomi sighed as he turned his head saying, "Yeah you wish I would do something like that if anything but no I won't."

Tsukiyomi turned his attentions back to the front of the gates before three blades came flying at him. Two swords looked alike but the other one was different from the rest. "What's this about?!" Tsukiyomi took a step back only to be stopped by the members of the black ops as the squad leader appeared before them saying, "These blades each seemed to want to only become part of your skills Tsukiyomi after all you did obtain them for Konoha." Tsukiyomi tilted head at the blades before shrugging saying, "I have no idea what you mean by that if anything." Soon he was given a new pouch and two weapon holders on his waist. Blinking at this he seemed even more confused before walking picking up only one blade known as the Sword of Fervor and then reached over picking up a blade with a white handle as he spun them both and sheathed them. "Why only take one of those blades?" the squad leader looked over confused for a moment before he got his answer as quickly he asked, "Simple, I don't feel like using it if anything but…" Pulling out the katana that was placed on his back he stabbed it into the ground.

Reaching over taking the other blade as he took the blade with the white handle placing it behind him as he smirked placing the others together. "Then again, they suit me this way if anything but it would be best to get a feel for them. But I need to be left alone for a bit if you guys do not mind for that reason." Tsukiyomi smirked for a moment as he darted off from their location leaving but a dust cloud. Blinking for that moment the man gripped his fists saying, "I see so he's been hiding some of his true talents under that act of his. Men I want you to follow him if need be and test his skills with those blades." The two figures nodded before vanishing leaving no trace of themselves as the squad leader smiled shaking his head before walking away. Only to vanish himself with the one step that he took leaving nothing behind. But with Tsukiyomi running down the path away from Konoha he smirked for a moment only to smile about having new blades. "To think these blades are mine to use now."

Soon he felt something was off as he was nearing the open field that he had buried the scroll his father had given him. Coming to a halting stop the two figures appeared before him as he stopped to stare. "So what's this now…a way of stopping from getting out of control again?" Tsukiyomi smirked as they drew their katanas and rushed over at him with a quickly release he pulled the one on his back saying, "Let's go!" Clashing with their blades he was pushed back onto the ground cause of their force, pushing off to be on his feet he lost track of them for a small moment before lifting his head to see that someone was above him. Jumping to the right he avoided one but the other was came swinging the blade horizontial at the Uchiha. Blinking to this he quickly leaped watching the blade pass him up only to land on the ground behind them with his eyes spinning to turn into the sharingan. "Okay… see that was a very dick move from you guys…" The two stood by one another as he continued to pay attention placing back the blade calle, "Yamato" he turned his attentions taking only one blade from his waist.

The figures started running towards him as he quickly smirked running at them with the blade pulled back to clash with them once more. Before getting pushed back again but this time he quickly wielded his hand seals only to aim forward, 'Fire Style - Great Fire Ball Technique!' The men looked as one was able to jump out of the way the other was caught in the flames roaring as he fell over in flames cause he was unable to avoid it. Landing on his feet Tsukiyomi looked at the other man before sighing heavily feeling tired after the use of the technique shaking his head lightly he kept his focus on the other man. "I cannot believe that actually happen but if it was not for my father…" Thinking about what was in the scroll the teachings of him learning the technique allowed him to use it to his advantage to a certain level. Though he was unsure how that would place out in actual combat as he turned back to see the other man staring him down for a moment. But something felt strange he was wielding the a blade of fervor he quickly looked at it feeling a rush of energy for some reason.

'I wonder if you like the heat…' Turning his attention back to the black ops a blade came clashing with his own as Tsukiyomi was holding his own against the man before pushing off once again smiling, "Look I do not get this whole thing but you guys are really starting to piss me off in kicking your asses for sure!" Rushing over with his blade pulled back the battle was stopped as the squad leader appeared between the mean smiling over at Tsukiyomi. "My So you did learn to use that power of yours, very interesting I was told that you awaken the use of the eye during the exams and that you almost was killed but here it seems I get to see if for myself. I'm sorry to cut this short though you two can continue this later, As I have a mission for you to complete Tsukiyomi." The elderly man smiled before taking both his short knifes back sliding them into his back waist sheathes. Sighing at this Tsukiyomi quickly too his blade back sheathing as well.

"Another mission from the likes of you can never be something of good news or something I like to do if anything…but what is it anyway." Tsukiyomi was not thrilled with the idea of completing another mission cause that meant he was being used again by the ANBU for their own personal gains at least until the squad leader mentioned something of interest to him. "Remember that mission of the stolen goods the shop owners were reporting but nobody could prove of it or anything about it?" Tsukiyomi's ears perked up in a way as if he was listening and more interested as to what was going on, "Yeah what about them, we tracked it down but lost track of the person that was carrying the goods before so why even bring it back up." Tsukiyomi waited for the answer as his mentor basically stated softly, "Actually it’s a bit different you see, seems the person you were tracked down has appeared again within the registers of the trash collectors. The thing about it this time is…he's been following the route these last couple of days. So that means what to you?" Tsukiyomi placed it together saying, "It means he's getting ready to head off course to deliver the goods that were stolen."

"Okay then so that means you are back on the job in tracking him and locating the stolen goods is that clear?" Shaking his head to the idea of it Tsukiyomi looked around for the moment before going to return to what he was doing. But was stopped with the man's voice following him, "What are you doing? Did you not hear what I said?" Tsukiyomi sighed saying, "I understand and I'm going to do it… but right now I wish to continue training before I do anything else I'll hunt the person down later if anything. They do not seem to be in a hurry and neither do I so just leave it all to me and in the end I'll be sure to tell you they lose for sure." Tsukiyomi walked away only to vanish from sight leaving everyone puzzled as to why he had a sudden change in the attitude before having to leave. Arriving at the shop he took the items only to almost falling over before blinking for a bit sighing to that, "Nice…they are pretty heavy didn't think it would be weight this much honestly." Looking up with a smile the man shook his head saying, "Well good luck on the training young man."

Tsukiyomi nodded before walking away having paid the man as he arrived at the training grounds having everything traded out and him having the weights placed on him. Lifting his arms and legs slowly feeling the weight of gravity pulling him back down he smirked saying, "Nice this I could get use to a lot if anything I'm going to have a ball with this…1,500 Ryo wasn't bad enough after all." As he tried running he felt his speed had decrease sharply but it was not enough to slow him down as he jumped back a bit to test his evading skills before sliding back almost losing his balance. He stood up tall for a moment before looking around as he felt something was off as he triggered his sharingan the three tomoe showed as he started to scan the area carefully. Nothing seemed to be off at all nor was he able to detect anyone else's chakra within the area. He relaxed for the moment only to feel it coming from behind him as he ducked down watching several kunais fly pass him stabbing into the tree.

Turning slowly he started to scan the area but the target seemed to be hiding once again but this left the young Uchiha wondering whom would attack him at this time. Scanning it seemed that he was able to detect someone's chakra carefully but was caught off guard by another attack which had him withdraw away from the target as he jumped into the air for a bit only to dodge the next wave of kunais. Landing he began breathing heavily also wonder where the next attack would come from. Suddenly taken off by his guard the shinobi appeared before him pulling their arm back having a kunai coming at the neck of the Uchiha. Ducking forward feeling something he finished his hand seals only to shoot a fire ball from his mouth as it traveled at the person whom was caught by the quick reaction of the shinobi. Sliding backwards the figure shook their body as it was smoking with Tsukiyomi smiling as he stood up with his face giving a big smile as the person removed their cloak but leaving the masking only to show they were a female with a lovely figure who’s body was that of an hour glass it seemed.

'Wow…that's not Aki nor is it her sister's body… someone new.' Tsukiyomi stood tall for a bit smiling again as the person rushed over. Quickly closing his eyes he remembered something that he was shown by his captain a while back before becoming a genin. "Let's see he said focus…then think of a key turning to unlock a door." With that moment a spark erupted within the boy's body as a flow of energy burst with him vanishing for a bit. Only to make contact with her stomach with a powerful punch as he only whispered, "Kaimon…" the female body shot from the fist flying backwards across the ground as the young boy stood tall with the sharingan active and watching his opponent as he relaxed with the sharingan vanishing and him removing the weights off of him feeling a slight relief from the use of the technique. Tsukiyomi turned to gather his things before walking over to the female body and leaning over to poke them on the side with his foot before saying, "You should lay here you know… could catch a cold."

Smiling as he turned to walk off he knew what the person was up to and he knew whom sent them as he returned to get ready for the mission that was about to begin once again he was on his own to accept the help of others but he knew that it was about time for him to thank his father for all the help so far allowing him to awaken something within the uchiha that he thought he never obtain and that was his pride and honor as a Uchiha. Thanks to an full understanding of the gift he was set on learning to become stronger and was not going to hold back from anything. Cracking his neck lightly Tsukiyomi started to head back to his house as he was smiling feeling the powers that he obtain to be a bit different than what he was expecting but it allowed him to smile a bit more as he arrived to see a note on his door. 'Congratulations on a job well done on your training I hope everything works out for your in the end and I hope to see you soon with love a friend…' "I see…fine with me I'll just keep working on getting stronger than if that's the point. As the weights are destroyed now after that battle seems I need to continue to move or else I'll get weaker.

Rolls: +8 | Words: 2440 {Pushing to the Limit}
Weights: 15 lbs
+8 x 4 DEX
+8 x 3 STR
DEX Trained: 4
STR Trained: 3
END Trained: 1
+ First Gate: Hachimon: Kaimon

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Aug 14 2014, 02:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...   Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good... EmptyThu Aug 14 2014, 01:58

Rolls
DEX - First 4
STR - After four, 3
END - After the three, 1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...   Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good... EmptyThu Aug 14 2014, 01:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 2, 4, 6, 3, 10, 9, 10, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...   Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good... Empty

Back to top Go down

Weights on a Uchiha Never seem good...
Page 1 of 1