Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  Empty
PostSubject: Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)    Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  EmptyFri Aug 14 2015, 11:23

Asura waited once more in the usual spot where he and the Rogue Ninja Ravana had previous trained. He was there first and Ravana was late. He sighed, guessing he was held up. MOre often than not, despite his status of a rogue ninja and being a wanted fugitive. While it was possible he was held up fighting off ninja pursuers that might of spotted him in Iwa-- the more likely scenario was that he was just dragging his ass after spying on the women's baths. The pervy jerk.

The man was the lewdest, arrogant and hedonistic bastard he knew, and yet he was an S class ninja. Asura sighed as he sat there cross-legged, wondering what was holding him up.

"Hey there. Sorry I'm late," a loud voice boasted as he came at long last. Asura glanced to the path on his left to see Ravana stride up with his sword sling over his shoulder.

"What kept you?" Asura asked with a grumpy tone.

"Eh... I'll tell you when your old enough. Heheheh..." he said with a broad grin, walking past Asura.

It was a clear jab at Asura's age and possibly immature attitude at times. Asura simply followed his mentor with his glare. "I'm not a child. I'm 17 damn it so I know what likley held you up." he replied.

Ravana now had his back turned to Asura. "Ah, well then you should join me next time-- ahahah!" he commented.

Asura rubbed his head, getting a headache. He could only imagine just WHAT his mentor had been doing, but it was probably ill conseived next to what was in terms of the laws of Iwa. "OH brother..."

"Heads' Up," Ravana barked.

Asura looked up to see four large blocks come flying towards his direction. Acting quickly Asura jumped up and flipped back just in time as the blocks hit right in front of him-- causing massive impacts into the ground and cracking the stone below them. Asura blinked as he recognized what he threw. It were training weights. The same insanely heavy kinds from before.

"Hey! YOu trying to kill me?!" Asura shouted, irritated by Ravana's reckless behavior.

Ravana just grunted as he crossed his arms against his chest. "Put them on," he ordered, and by his tone Asura knew he meant it.

With a grumble, Asura attempted to put the weights on. He first did the leggings, strapping them on and slowly put on the arm weights. His limbs already felt numb trying to move-- however, they felt strangely lighter than the last time. He could move his limbs a bit better despite the tug of gravity with them. He could still stand on both feet and up straight while having them on him.

Ravana noticed this and smirked. "Alright, kid. Let's get to work. I been itching for a good fight." he said as he took a fighting stance, beckoning Asura with a hand.

Challenging this, Asura entered a fighting stance, his hands open but his stance strong--- the start of using Wrath Mantra as the chakra began to burn off of him.

Within an hour, the two were fighting. ANd to Ravana's surprise, Asura was doing far better. The weights were not hindering his speed as badly as he surmised and his blows were now becoming stronger. He was actually needing to block with his hands and arms to divert damage away from his main body.

Asura looked like a demon, his hair suddenly a lighter shade under the influence of Wrath Mantra. His eyes were white and glowing but his moves were still direct and precise. He was not a wild animal but empowered by the rage of his attacks.

Ravana dodged a kick to his head by ducking lower and he had thrown a punch, attempting to hit Asura in the head--- but he was topped as Asura caught the attack with a fist, an open palm to catch the blow and prevent the attack. Asura was just as capable of defense while still on the offense, a concept that was not really usable for Wrath Mantra style.

With a spin, Asura leapt up, despite the weights on him and attempted a spiraling downward kick. Ravana stepped out of the way-- and right into the incoming punch Asura had followed with his Taijutsu. Ravana was hit in the face, though punching him was like punching stone. Ravana turned and punched bakc, this time enough to force Asura back as he was still in midair.

Asura landed and skidded against the earth, his own footing firm. Ravana looked in amusement to see that his pupil had already gotten a firm hand of Mantra. "Very good, squirt. You got a handle of wrath mantra. But don't be too cocky-- you only scratched the surface of its potential. " he explained. At that time, Asura listened, despite being angry in this form of chakra/taijutsu style. "Wrath Mantra influences the powers of fire grately, something you may be aware of. But there are several jutsu you can use that will depend on different styles of Mantra. " he explained further.

"For Example..." Ravana entered another stance, his arms up and hands grasping as if he was attempting to grab something before him. His stance was low and crouched, like horse stance. "Mantra Release!" he said-- and an orange glow of chakra. Asura's own wrath mantra flared as he got ready to fight again, grasping the ground and then charged!

The two of them ran for one another and clashed!! Asura attempted to strike with a punch to the head, but Ravana ducked his head lower and with both hands, struck Asura in the chest! It was then that Ravana GRABBED Asura's chest as if he was trying to grasp and tear out his own heart!! Asura felt a painful pressure, but as Ravana grabbed, he didn't breakt hrough his chest or flesh.

Ravana grabbed SOMETHING and with a tug, pulled it back, as if it was a rope. Asura felt a sudden fatigue as he saw a glow of red chakra-- his chakra be yanked out of him like a rope. As the two separated from the attack, Asura watched as Ravana now held a 'sphere' of chakra in his grip.

Asura felt the fatigue strike him like a brick and felt unable to move as freely. After all the exertion from fighting, the weights and finally the ripping out of him-- Asura's wrath mantra vanished and he reverted back to his usual hair color and eyes. "Wha..." he said, regaining enough sense to speak. "What did you do?"

Ravana grinned cockily as he held the small bit of Charka he had yanked out of Asura. "This is MY Mantra... the Mantra of Greed," he said and 'crushed' the ball of chakra with his grip, causing it to flow into him. "This form of Mantra allows one to freely grasp and steal opponents own chakra. By using this I can replenish my own and weaken my opponents." he said.

Asura struggled to stand, now feeling the weights taking their toll. "Greed... figures for you..." Asura commented as he tried to keep his limbs form shaking. It felt strange. It was as if he did indeed rip out Asura's organs but it was only his chakra. Still either way it felt painful.

Ravana let the aura around him fade as well. "IN time, you can learn how to use special jutsu revolving around these forms. As well as learning different mantra as well. " he explained.

With that, he relaxed and stretched out his neck with twists of it. "I think we did a good amount of training, especially with those weights. Take em off kid," he instructed.

Relieved, Asura proceeded to bend low and remove the weights from his arms. They fell off him, landing with a clank as he took them off one by one. Further, he took off the ones on his legs, and while he felt strange, he could walk about freely now.

"Good work, Kid," he said to Asura and approached him kindly. "How about I buy you a drink. My treat," he offered.

Asura felt hesitant about that. "Um... I really shouldn't. I'm not really legal to be drinking and--" Asura was suddenly silenced when Ravana threw a large arm around his shoulder and put him in a bit of a headlock.

"Heh, you telling me you do everything your told to do ? Live a little" he said and with a laugh began to pull Asura with him. Despite Asura trying to get the guy to lighten up his grip on his neck, he didn't budge and continued to drag Asura with him.

"Gah! Easy with that! Ow!"

"HAHA!" Ravana bellowed as they made their way back to Iwa. "Kid one of these days I'm gonna make a man out of you like the best of them." he boasted

Asura grumbled. I dread to think what HIS definition of a man is, he thought as Ravana dragged him to the nearest tavern to drink.

End.
Word COunt( 1,515)
Items used.

+ - 45lbs Weight Gear - > (2 week restriction)
> 45 Pounds of weights that are placed on one's wrists and ankles, helps build up strength and dexterity easily.
+ Effect: DEX Drops 45% | +23 to STR & DEX Training Results [Must be Worn]
+ Placement: Outer | Inner Body, Wrist & Ankles
+ Limit: Breaks after 6 uses
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)    Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  EmptyFri Aug 14 2015, 11:25

Training Rolls: Dex X 3, Strengh X 3, Stamina X 1

Plus Quick Learner bonus +2, plus Item: + - 45lbs Weight Gear - > (2 week restriction)
> 45 Pounds of weights that are placed on one's wrists and ankles, helps build up strength and dexterity easily.
+ Effect: DEX Drops 45% | +23 to STR & DEX Training Results [Must be Worn]
+ Placement: Outer | Inner Body, Wrist & Ankles
+ Limit: Breaks after 6 uses

Plus Reward Dice-- 2 rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)    Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  EmptyFri Aug 14 2015, 11:25

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 9, 2, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 2, 4, 7

#3 'Training Dice' : 3

#4 'Reward Dice' : 91, 36
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)    Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  EmptyFri Aug 14 2015, 11:28

Totals: +88 to Dex, +88 to Strength, +5 to Stamina.

Reward dice allows just 1 high class r eward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)    Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight of Power ( Nexus Stats X 7 plus 45 lb weights for exp boost)
Page 1 of 1