Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] Empty
PostSubject: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:05

“You’re ready.” Shizou said as he looked at Heise after their training. Heise was completely surprised by what Shizou was just said. Shizou had told him only a few hours ago that he had to go prepare for physical training. Heise summed up the conclusion that whatever was coming up in his life, Shizou had no time to waist.
“I want you to perform the summoning jutsu” Shizou said walking over to Heise. As Heise began to do the seals Shizou shook his head and grabbed the hands of Heise.
“Bite your Thumb and perform the seals backwards” Shizou said.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:09

Heise nodded and bit his thumb To the point of it beginning to bleed. He thought about the hand seals he would usually do and began doing it backwards.
“Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu!” It was then Heise disappeared leaving Shizou alone by himself.
“Good Luck Heise. Only you can do this training” He said motioning at the blood of his student.

Heise arrived on the grass of a plush forest. He stood up and looked around noticing there were a lot of Monkey’s around him. One appeared directly in front of him more different than the rest.
“Where have you been?” The monkey asked.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:13

Heise turned to the monkey who was wearing a tiger stripped jacket and pants. He was a brown monkey with silver hair and a fearsome teeth. Much taller and stockier than the rest. But he was speaking in a language Heise could understand.
“You talk?” Heise asked.
“Good try Yukimura. You are past do for your training!” The monkey yelled. Heise raised an eyebrow and then realized what the monkey had called him. It must have been his name before he lost his memory. It was the same name the Hayabusa had almost called him. He stood up and nodded.
“Training for what?” Heise asked?
“Sage mode child.”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:21

Heise had discovered that the Monkey he had been speaking to was Monkey King Enma famous for training with the Third Hokage Hiruzen. Even with all this time Enma had been in the Youth of his adulthood and still had plenty of time left before he was technically considered old.
“So, Enma what is sage mode?” Heise asked as he followed behind the monkey. Enma said nothing and only continued walking till they arrived at a small shack.
“Where are we?” Heise asked.
“Oye! Sennin Twins come on out!” Enma shouted. Two tiny monkey’s emerged from the shack. They were the true definition of old.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 15:57

“Grandpa Saru & Grandma Saru” Enma said introducing them. “These two will be your teacher.” He said.
“This is the prophecy boy? I sense no Bijuu.” One of them said.
“He’s barely wet behind the ears. I sense little chakra from him” One of the money’s said. Heise raised his eyebrows now starting to get upset with the mocking the monkey’s were pulling.
“I’m right here.” He said said. Enma turned and so did the monkey’s.
“We know boy” Grandpa Saru said. Heise raised his hand in a hand seal.
“I can do whatever you guys throw at me.” Heise yelled.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 16:01

As it turned out Senjutsu chakra was a completely different ball game than anything Heise had ever imagined. The strength and Level of Senjutsu Chakra was far greater than anything Heise could do on his own. If he mastered this skill than by far he would be stronger than any other ninja his age. Grandpa & Grandma Saru were both able to perform advance sage techniques and even demonstrated how Sage chakra can be used to advanced even that of a normal fire style ability.
“So how do I get this sage chakra?” Heise asked. Saru raised his eyes and looked at the boy.
“Years of training.”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 16:08

“I don’t have time for that!” Heise yelled as he fell to the ground realizing this would take longer than he expected. Grandma Saru saw him and took pity on him. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his back and suddenly Heise could feel energy flow through him. Then his leg began to expand massively. Grandma Saru saw this and immediately pulled her hand off of his back and Heise’s leg returned to normal. Heise than realized for a brief second his senses and everything around him had become stronger.
“I can do the training” Heise said.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 17:07

“Well than Heise You will have to Die” He said. Heise raised an eyebrow looking at Grandpa Saru.
“No not Die necessarily!” Another voice said. Heise turned his head to see two monkey’s about the same size. One was King Monkey Enma the other was another who wore a tiger stripe vest. Though his hair was a more golden brown.
“Sun Wukong” Grandpa Saru said. Wukong turned to Heise and looked at him.
“In order to use Senjutsu you have to be one with nature. Usually being one with nature means complete stillness and understanding.” Wukong said.
“I don’t even see what Senjutsu can do for me” Heise said as he pouted.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 17:20

Sun Wukong smiled as he closed his eyes for a moment.
“There goes my boy! Doing it like a pro!” Grandpa Saru said. Heise didn’t see anything but everyone else seemed to see it. Wukong walked over to the stone monkey and began to lift the stone monkey with one hand. After he put it down Sun Wukong closed his eyes and then opened them again.
“You’ll need to learn Senjutsu trust me. I am your partner after all” He said. Heise didn’t respond. It seemed life everyone knew him but he didn’t know who he was.
“So what do I have to do?”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 17:35

“Well you’re going to have to learn to first see nature chakra” Grandpa Saru Said. He walked over to the fountain and motioned for Heise to come closer. He took some of the liquid in the fountain and rubbed it on the arm of Heise.
“This liquid will allow the sage chakra to flow directly into you.” He said. “Once you begin to grasp the concept of sensing the sage energy than you will not need the oil” He replied. Heise nodded and then began realize his body was reverting back to a monkey. A sharp whack on the back from a rod hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]   Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sennnin Uprising[Part 1: Quest]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next