Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:02

"I am Lydeck Hayabusa” Hayabusa said introducing himself. Heise snapped his fingers and then began pointing at Hayabusa.
“There you go Sensei, That was his name, Lydeck Hayabusa.” Heise said with a little pep in his voice.
Heise paused for a moment as the tension in the room began getting entirely too thick for him to handle. He looked at Shizou and then to Hayabusa and then smiled.
“So Shizou you just happened to just stumble across the yu..” Hayabusa began. Heise looked up at Hayabusa. He was about to call him another name. He wondered what it was. Shizou to was intrigued staring at the individual.
“Just Who are you” Shizou questioned. Heise was more intrigued with the name Hayabusa was about to call him. It seemed like Hayabusa knew an aweful lot about him and his past. He wondered if Hayabusa knew about his new abilities that he had recently unlocked.
“Well look at the time. It is getting entirely too late for us and we have missions to go on right Sensei?” Heise said nudging the black man to move but he didn’t budge. In fact he stayed there and stared at Hayabusa. Heise looked at the Ichiraku man who shrugged.
“What do you want with a Ninja of the leaf, Beast Nin” Shizou Said to Hayabusa.
“Sensei, You didn’t answer his question. But if he really must know. I stumbled upon the leaf village myself. Like I explained to Sensei I awoke in a wooden coffin and I-“
“Thanks enough Heise.” Shizou said with authority. Heise slumped realizing he had gotten in trouble for talking too much. Shizou stepped forward and looked at the man before him. Shizou’s eyes began turning red with three wheeled toma’s circling around his eyes appeared.
“Don’t test me.” Shizou said. By now Heise was freaking out extremely. He didn’t know what he was dealing with.
“I know you.” Shizou said softly under his breath.
“Hey you folks need to get out of here now. I’m closing up shop.” The ramen maker said. Heise took a sigh of relief thanking the Ichiraku man for dissolving the situation. Shizou’s eyes returned to normal and then he turned and began to walk out.
“Heise, Let’s go start working on that special jutsu we talked about.” Shizou said a bit sarcastically. Heise put his finger to his chin and began thinking.
“But sensei, You never said anything about a-“
“Heise!” Shizou said firmly. Heise understood the message and walked briskly behind his teacher. He stopped and turned around to face Hayabusa.
“Sorry about the Old Geezer. He’s never usually that serious. You must be a strong individual” He said with a smile turning away.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:02

Hayabusa looked at the man that had obvious trust issues. Hayabusa stared at him as he threatened him obviously with his eyes. The Sharingan? That settled it… he had to be using Heise… but for him to come to that conclusion against his own clan? That was terrible. Hayabusa sat there for a few moments, in silence, as he pondered on he should handle this scenario. He stood up as the man kicked them out. As they were walking out, Hayabusa walked right past Heise.
“Hold it…” Hayabusa said, as he walked a little bit faster to pass the man in front of him. Hayabusa closed his eyes, and then not a moment later, he turned to look at the man with a Sharingan that had surpassed his own… the mangekyou Sharingan, as he stared into the man’s eyes.
“I don’t know what you think you know. But if I were you… I’d tread very carefully on who you show your eyes to… let alone on threatening somebody you know nothing about… got it?” he said, as he had used his own Sharingan as a weapon and threat at this point. He kept his hands at his side, before he allowed his Mangekyou to revert to his own Fully Awakened, staring down the man.
“Now… you may have helped him in this last… what… week? I’ve been there for the last few years. And the man he was before… much greater of a shinobi than you’ll ever be. I wouldn’t be half the man I am now without him. So you can go an play teacher and student, but he doesn’t need you. And if you do try to do him harm… if you do use him… betray him… I won’t hesitate to put a blade through your throat…” Hayabusa said, now doing nothing more than staring at him. Not moving a muscle, or speaking another word, as the wind blew through his hair.
[324|1404]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:03

Heise noticed that the two men were showing similar crimson eyes though Hayabusa’s clearly was greater than Shizou’s. Heise smiled at the compliments Hayabusa was making towards him. It seemed that Hayabusa truly knew who he was.
“… I won’t hesitate to put a blade through your throat.” Hayabusa said to Shizou. Immediately Heise could see that tensions were high and Heise needed to diffuse the situation with something more astonishing than Hayabusa’s eyes. He closes his own hands and began to remember all the training that Shizou had taught. It started with chakra control. Heise had to grab ahold of his chakra in order to get to what he would need. Once he did that he began to pull his two nature chakra manipulations. Through Training with Shizou, Heise had figured that his body had been accustomed to using water and earth based techniques. He separated the two chakra natures and placed each in a hand. Now that he was ready he brought his hands together and began to form a serious of hand seals. Finally, the last part of his training was the hardest. Heise needed to visualize what he wanted and shape his chakra into it. Now behind him an extreme large wooden Chinese dragon appeared. Heise raised his hands and shouted.
“Yosh! I DID IT!”
Shizou was incomplete shock. Not only was the technique a pure level A-rank on it’s own but it was the same ability as the great Hashirama. It was a wood release. Shizou turned to Hayabusa then to Heise. Just who were these people?
“Heise how did you do that?” Shizou asked. Heise sat atop of the dragon’s head thinking for a way to explain it.
“Well Sensei remember all that training we did last week? Well I learned about my two Chakra natures water and earth. And I learned to split them into my left hand and my right hand. Then the hand seals did all the shaping of my chakra for me.” He replied. “It was just like you said Sensei. You need Nature Manipulation and Shape Manipulation in order to perform incredibly power Ninjutsu” The dragon grabbed a hold of Shizou and Hayabusa and slid them to the training grounds. Once there the dragon seeped into the ground and dissolved. Heise fell to one knee panting a bit realizing it took a bit of stamina out of him. Shizou turned to Hayabusa when they had a moment alone and began to speak to him.
“He needs to get stronger. Granted the boy is extremely talented but now with that wood release he is surely a target.” Shizou said. Heise stood up and cracked his head.
“What’s next sensei?” Heise said excited about even more training. Shizou turned away from Hayabusa and looked at Heise.
“Remember the scroll I gave you about natural energy?”
“Yes sensei?”
“That’s going to be where you draw your source chakra from.” He replied. Heise looked up confused.
“But in order to use Natural Energy your body has to be physically fit and ready to be used. If not the energy will consume you and destroy you.” Shizou replied. Though he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, Shizou knew little about the chakra of sage mode. All he could hope to do was prepare Heise for the worst.
“We will train for a week or so. Than I will send you to the Water Screen Cave” He replied, “There the Sage Monkey’s will teach you the Sage Mode.” Shizou then turned to Hayabusa and looked for approval within his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:06

Amazed by what he was just shown, Hayabusa could not contain the inner teenager in him. He put his fist up.
“HELL YEA! It’s about FUCKING TIME!” he yelled. “I sent you to get your second nature almost half a year or so ago.” He clapped a little bit. “Bravo…” he said beginning to regain his composure. As they were dragged, Hayabusa looked at the man on the ground. He bit his finger and made a seal on his forehead, watching it sink in.
“That might help some… stamina… no… but health… this jutsu heals your body automatically. You must…” he made a seal. “Activate it…” he said as he took a kunai out to stab himself in the arm. He pulled it out and it slowly healed itself. He made a seal and the healing stopped. “And be sure to deactivate it. This jutsu drains more and more chakra... especially the longer it’s used. It’s very easy to forget to deactivate it…” he said. “That is my gift to you…for what you just showed me.”
Hayabusa then took his right hand, pulling his Doton nature, and then his left hand, pulling his Fuuton nature. He merged them together again within his own body and lifted his arms slightly. Beneath him, sand came from the dirt, and began to lift his body up. Hayabusa smirked.
“Ha… Shukaku. You are in for a surprise on our next mission…” he said lowly, but out loud. He then looked up, as the creeping Camo came from out of the ground. Hayabusa looked at him, as he gave him the blood contract. Hayabusa signed with his own blood, and gave it to Heise, along with the Kunai that he cut himself with.
“NEVER leave that kunai behind. EVER! And I am yours to summon… within reason of course…” he said. He turned to the other man. “Shizou is it… it seems you know the route he wants to go… doesn’t mean that I trust you fully… I will be checking in. A lot. And my promise still remains, of course.”
[346|1750]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:06

Heise was convinced this man new a little more about him than Shizou did. Neither party was now denying anything. Though Heise refused to believe that he was anything but a Leaf Ninja. Obviously he was a part of the Senju clan as his latent ability to produce the wood element had just revealed itself. Heise was completely stocked though he wanted more he realized he would have to go Study all the abilities of Senju Hashirama and learn as much as he can from the man. Maybe with that he would be able to take his abilties further than before.
“Sage energy?” Heise asked when he heard Shizou speaking. Suddenly Hayabusa came up to him and showed him the seal to heal his own wounds. Heise instantly felt revitalized and ready for more action. Shizou turned to Hayabusa and pulled him to the side as Heise stood up. He muttered in a very low voice so that Heise couldn’t hear him.
“The boy is talented but his chakra reservoir is to small. Find the Five tails. I’ve face faced him once and he was beyond a great foe. My anbu squadron and I managed to subdue him only enough to escape.” Shizou said to Hayabusa. “I can’t tell you his abilities but chakra of a Bijuu would be more than enough to sustain his body.”

While the two were talking Heise decided he would try to use yet another jutsu. He formed the dragon again and then closed his eyes. He directed his Doton Chakra to one hand and sent his Suiton to another hand. After which he clasped them together and began to yell. Immediately another humanoid appeared though this one magnificent in size and stature almost as tall and big as any bijuu would be. The Humanoid had the face of a Oni and was a big brute force. Heise than closed his eyes and the dragon began to wrap itself around the torso of the oni creature.
“Woot another Jutsu mastered!” Heise Yelled.

Shizou turned around and shook his head. Confused Heise dispelled both jutsu’s and walked over closer to the two Gentleman.
“What’s wrong Sensei-Shizou?” Heise asked.
“I’m sure Hayabusa could tell you. But you could learn all the Jutsu in the world if you wanted to. If you don’t have that chakra reservoir or the physical capacity of your body to do so than all that Jutsu becomes useless.” Shizou said. Shizou realized he had a limited time to train Heise so he had already decided on how he would train Heise.
“Until I send you to the Water Curtain Cave You are no longer allowed to perform Ninjutsu.” Shizou commanded. Suddenly Heise slumped over disappointed in what his teacher said. He turned to Hayabusa for approval but he found none.
“So what am I going to do If we go on missions?” Heise asked.
“You will only perform Taijustu. Your body must be in tip top shape” Shizou said. He didn’t bother looking at Hayabusa this time. His own stamp was all he needed for this training session. One way or another, Shizou was going to make a fine Anbu out of him.
“Now give me thirty laps around the village!”
Heise sighed and began to do so. He finished the hand seal and removed his new healing jutsu from his body just so he wouldn’t burn chakra while he ran.

Now that they were alone Shizou turned to Hayabusa.
“Whatever you know about that boy, Help him to Unseal it. I’ve seen the seal over his forehead. For now his body is remembering most of what it’s already known but I’m going take his body as far as I can go. Your missions is to Find information on the five-tails and find a way to seal the Bijuu within in him without dying. And “our” eyes will see to it that we protect the Senju jewel.” He said. Suddenly his body began to disperse into a sea of crows and would disappear leaving Hayabusa all to his lonesome self.

As he ran Heise realized he had a lot of money that came from Hayabusa. He decided after his training session he would endulge on himself and buy some new toys to play with. Hopefully that way he would be finished with his Taijutsu training a lot quicker and he would be able to return to learning incredibly awesome Ninjutsu. Though he didn’t understand what was going on completely he knew he was in safe hands with Hayabusa and Shizou looking after him.
After his training he decided to stop by the hospital and heal all of his wounds so that he would be able to continue training and doing missions the next day with his Teammates Nakagawa and Mei-lee who he heard were also progressing far in their training.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:11

Hayabusa simply rose an eyebrow, as everything happened around him. As the two went off, leaving Hayabusa there, he began to think to himself as he stood there.
“Who… was that…” Hayabusa thought. He was the founder of a great country, and he was just given a mission by somebody he had never met… he began to think it was time to investigate… he needed more eyes in this area… not one but two intel clones. Camo came creeping out of the ground.
“Lord Shadow…” he began. Hayabua looked at him, almost correcting him. But, did not. “Do I have to keep an eye on them?” Hayabusa then sighed.
“I suppose… just for another week. Then I will be pulling you back home…” he said. Camo nodded, as he melted back into the ground. Hayabusa looked at the Sand below, as he rubbed his choker. He raised his hand, and a little sand came with it. He smiled, before turning away and leaving these grounds…
[165|1915]

Rolling (Group Training, Gains, Drawbacks, and Costs double)(Mask of Immortals Day 2/7)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:11

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7, 3, 8, 9, 8, 9, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox