Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 11:54

Raijin was relaxing as he looked around the island, Kage and Aoi were with him, trying to figure out what he was doing but he would disappear on them as soon as they would try to ask, Aoi now getting a little disappointed rather annoyed instead, “What are you looking for by the love of the Gods?” she called out, Raijin just turned around and laughed “nothing, I’m just looking, doesn’t mean that I’m actually looking for something.” Raijin called back as he laughed, Aoi just gritted her teeth and shook her head, “your strange you know that?” she called out.
101/101 – 1/45 (15 each)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:17

Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “yeah, but at least I’m trying to find and create something, I want to create a hidden base somewhere somehow without anyone knowing about it, or its location.” He said as he wondered about, what Aoi was so annoyed about all of a sudden, “Come on, some villager needs your help.” Aoi called as Kage roared before following after Aoi, Raijin looked at them both and sighed before he shook his head, “even my own panther walks with her more than me! Isn’t that just a swift left field kick.” Raijin said as he shook his head, “I’m coming, I’m coming.” He called out as he ran to catch up with Aoi and Kage.
118/219 – 2/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:22

After catching up, the trio walked all the way to the docks before they had to catch a boat to Taki, where one of the villagers had big ties to a larger family that came out of the blacksmith country, not to mention was extremely wealthy. After Arriving Raijin knocked on the door and waited, “Think they went to sleep?” he joked as he looked at Aoi, she looked at him and hit him with the back of her hand across his upper right arm, “keep your head in it.” She said, Raijin just laughed, as a butler answered the door, “So they are home.” Raijin said jokingly.
108/327 – 3/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:27

Raijin and Aoi followed the butler into the house which was pretty massive, and somewhat scary, Raijin never liked open huge cathedral like houses or buildings, too much space for anything to hide within. They were left in a study like room where Raijin gladly took a seat as the butler left, “I wonder what his “lord ship” wants with us?” Raijin said, Aoi just sighed, “that’s why we’re here to find out knuckle head.” She replied, before long a sour pungent perfume filled Raijin’s nose and he knew that the owner of the house was entering the room.
“Ah! You have come, so good of you to come!” the man said as he entered the study room.
118/445 – 4/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:32

Raijin turned and looked at the man and shrugged his shoulders, “I just came along to hear what you want from Me.” he said bluntly, as Aoi was about to hit him the man laughed, “very good, a man who likes to get to business when it’s required, I like that, anyways I have a personal request for you if you’re interested, I have 3 very valuable items I have come into possession and I’m offering them all to you if you can steal an heirloom from a very well-known and rich family.” The man said, Raijin just looked at all the books and sighed, “I have a library like this at home, but it’s bigger…” Raijin said as if he didn’t hear anything the man had just said.
129/574 – 5/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:39

Raijin then turned around to see the man and shrugged his shoulders, “Why should I? that’s why I’m here, for you to explain and try to reason with me as to why I should do some half assed mission or request or whatever you want to call it, cause I don’t see much of a reason in it for me aside from the items I get.” He said, the man just sighed and ignored his insult about having a bigger library, “Would it be more worth your time if I gave you all three of the items?” he asked, Raijin just shrugged, “I don’t see the reasoning coming to light yet…” Raijin said as he wondered the library reading the book titles.
122/696 – 6/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:52

The man had a vein appear on the side of his head clearly, finding how Raijin was treating him as an insult to which Raijin knew exactly what he was thinking, “Don’t you dare spew some bullshit about you having more honor than a samurai you honourless speck of manure.” Raijin said with a dead locked look on his face, the man took a step back from it, and it even caught Aoi off guard a bit that she stared at Raijin now. “We.. well… this heirloom actually belonged to my family when I was a boy, when a war happened it was lost and considered lost for ages, until recently.” The man said pausing keeping a close eye on Raijin now.
122/818 – 7/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 12:59

“I was visiting a close friend when, I noticed this necklace upon one of his friends wife from the Fire Country, my Grand-mother used to wear that same necklace all the time and said it was passed down through generation to generation, and I’d like it back, please, all I’m asking is some family history returned.” The man said pleading and sounded somewhat like begging now to this point, Raijin stopped and looked at a book before he turned around to face the man before him, “and why should I? you answered the reason, but the why I should you haven’t.” Raijin said, the man was getting irritable now.
109/927 – 8/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 13:04

“I believe I’ve explained myself enough to you!” The man said, his irritation clear in his tone, Raijin just smiled under his mask as he walked up now face to face with the man, “I don’t like your tone but I’ll do this, not for you, but for your family because I met with your wife before you and she is clearly the brains of your business.” Raijin said as he turned to look at Aoi, “did you get the details from the wife or do we need them from this prick?” Raijin asked, Aoi just shook her head and sighed heavily.
102/1029 – 9/45
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... EmptyWed May 21 2014, 13:16

Raijin shrugged and vanished into a cloud of smoke, the man looked at Aoi, “what’s that smug little shits problem?” the man asked, Aoi just gave him a deathly glare with her demon eyes, “I’d watch what you say more carefully, I’m his summon, and I believe he hates you rich self-entitled people, as far as I can tell.” She said before she grabbed the information from the man before she too vanished into a cloud of smoke to appear beside Raijin, “What the hell is wrong with you lately?” Aoi asked as she walked up and gave Raijin the information written down.
103/1132 – 10/45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next