Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 03:10

After they passed through the second portal, Raijin looked at Aoi and smirked, she gave him a curious look, “how much have you trained since I had to leave for a while?” She asked looking at Raijin, he shrugged his shoulders, “a bit here and there…” he said before he turned to face the location of where the old man once was, he looked around before he called out “hey, it’s Raijin, I’ve come back!” but no one replied or even the slightest hint at there being anyone within the area, he shrugged his shoulders and looked at Aoi, “I guess he moved out.” He joked.
106/1094 – 10/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 03:16

Aoi walked up and hit his shoulder with the back of her hand, “be more respectful.” She said in a lover kind of way, Raijin just grinned under his samurai mask and walked in a bit further with Aoi and Kage. After they looked about a bit it was clear there was no one there, and no one was going to harm them or bother them, but the question that remained in the back of his head as he looked around, “Well, there’s the path, let’s get up there.” Aoi said as she looked back at Raijin who nodded and walked to the path.
104/1198 – 11/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 03:39

As they walked up the path Raijin happened to look over at Kage and saw his ears pulled back, “what’s wrong boy?” Raijin asked as he turned and looked to try and see what he was freaking out about before lightning struck at them, Raijin pointed his finger up to catch the bolt and twisted his body in a certain way before he shot the lightning back into the sky, “best you wait for us back there Kage, I can keep two of us safe but I can’t keep all of us safe.” Raijin said as he pet Kage on the neck.
102/1300 – 12/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 03:49

Kage growled as he turned and left Raijin and Aoi to wait for them where they were, “Are you sure that was a good idea?” Aoi asked, Raijin shook his head, “but I’d rather him be safe then dead in this kind of situation.” Raijin said, Aoi put her hand on his shoulder, “well I guess we should get this over with then soon as possible.” She said with a smirk, Raijin nodded and they turned and continue to walk up the path further before it went into a room, it was half way up the mountain but what was inside that caught them off guard.
106/1406 – 13/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 03:55

The room was a giant hall lit with torches lit along the walls, and in the middle was a statue, now the statue was something that no one would expect as it was a trap, or a guardian, walking into the hallway Aoi and Raijin watched as the stone statue became animated and was in fact steel now, Raijin looked at Aoi, “I think we pissed it off already without even attacking it.” Raijin said, Aoi shot him a look that said “really?” they watched it before it looked at them and it walked up a few feet and stood there.
101/1507 – 14/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 04:46

The metal statue looked at them both before it turned to Raijin, “I’m the guardian of the highest point of Lord Raijin’s Mountain, you want to get closer to Lord Raijin then you must answer the questions, otherwise…” it’s voice was blank and hollow, Raijin looked at it with a confused look on his face that was hidden by the samurai mask, he looked at Aoi and shrugged his shoulders, “hey, might as well, if we get them right we don’t have to worry about fighting big guy there.” Raijin said, Aoi just sighed as she looked at Raijin with a worried look on her face.
106/1613 – 15/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 04:54

Aoi grabbed Raijin’s arm, “yeah but what happens if we lose? Are you sure you can take on that big beast of a guardian?” she asked, Raijin shrugged, “that’s what makes it so thrilling, and interesting.” Raijin replied, she let go of his arm and shook her head, “fine.” she replied, Raijin turned and looked to the guardian, “we’ll accept your challenge, what are your questions?” Raijin said looking at the guardian, it looked to him then the woman before it nodded its metallic head, “I’m the whisper that’s warm and cold, I’m everywhere, but no one can see me.”
100/1713 – 16/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 05:11

Raijin looked at Aoi and shrugged, “that’s easy, it’s the wind.” He said, the metal guardian turned and looked to Raijin, “that is correct, now your next question, “The bones of the world stretch towards the sky’s embrace. Veiled in white, like a bridge greeting her groom. Of what do I speak?” the guardian said, Raijin looked at the guardian before he looked to Aoi, she nodded “The mountains is what you speak of.” She said, the guardian turned to look at Aoi and nodded, “that is correct little demon warrior, your companion must be of worth if he’s running around with demons.” The guardian said.
106/1819 – 17/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 05:21

Raijin looked at Aoi and she smiled and looked back to Raijin, “yes, he’s proven his worth and strength more than once and it amazes me how much they can prove themselves over and over, whereas others… not so much.” She said, Raijin bowed and smiled, he removed his helmet and set it down on the ground before he sat down beside it, “I understand your meaning little one, but now is the final question, this one is going to be a tough one.” The metal guardian warned, he took a step closer before it stopped a few feet away from Raijin and Aoi.
104/1923 – 18/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 05:27

Raijin looked at the guardian and nodded, “no point in backing out now.” He said, Aoi sighed and walked over and sat down beside him, the guardian looked at them both before he nodded, “okay little ones, here’s your final question… I’m neither a guest nor a trespasser be. In this place I belong, that belongs also to me.” the guardian said, Raijin looked at it before he looked back over to face Aoi, she looked at him and shook her head, he turned to face the Guardian before he placed his hands on his knees and closed his eyes before he mulled the question over.
106/2029 – 19/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 05:32

Raijin finally opened his eyes and stood up and looked the Guardian in its shadowy black eyes, he took a deep breath in before he looked to Aoi, “Home, the answer to that is home, I’ve heard that riddle before.” Raijin said, the guardian laughed hearty as it slowly disappeared revealing a stone table, the voice of the guardian returned but in a spiritual way, “you are worthy to wield Raijin’s sword of lightning.” It said, before its presence was nowhere in sight anymore, Raijin walked over and picked up the sword before he turned around to face Aoi, “we did it, let’s go get Kage and go home.” Raijin said with a smile.
114/2143 – 20/20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2