Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Quest - The power of legends

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 23:01

After he landed the young genin and the woman that he was sent to find were hiding in small cove but Kage had scared them and he was only trying to defend himself from what he thought was a wild animal, “is that your cat!?” the boy said frightened, Raijin pet Kage and nodded, “that is correct, now, we have a problem here.” He said as he looked over at the boy now through his samurai mask, the boy looked at him with a curious look on his face now, “what do you mean problem? I’m just trying to get the girl I love away from her father so we can be happy together.” The boy said.
117/1130 – 10/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 23:11

Raijin just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, “not my problem but I am taking her back and the heirloom you took, your father hired me to do it, so as a samurai I have too.” Raijin replied, the boy pulled out a kunai and held it up, “I won’t let you! I refuse to give up on our love!” the boy shouted at Raijin, to which he just laughed, “boy, you’re willing to give up on your love? You do that when you’re willing to throw your life away, don’t be stupid, become a strong ninja, and play it safe with the missions when you can, and maybe just maybe, show her father that you’re willing to go through hell and back to keep her happy.” Raijin said.
130/1260 – 11/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 23:26

The boy looked at Raijin and he stepped back, he was standing against someone who was stronger than him, looking at Raijin he looked at the girl beside him and they looked at each other for a moment while Raijin stood there still petting Kage, the black panther purred while he did, the boy looked back at him, “what’s to say you won’t kill me when my guards down?” the boy asked, Raijin chuckled to himself, “what makes you think I won’t right now? But I wasn’t hired to kill needlessly, just to bring back his daughter and heirloom.” Raijin said as he sheathed his katana now.
107/1367 – 12/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16 2014, 23:59

The boy looked back at him before he dropped the katana, “I don’t want to be a ninja anymore though, I only did it because I wanted to prove I wasn’t weak but now it’s not what I wanted to do at all, I really wanted to own my own chain of clothing stores, but who would allow someone like me to marry into a larger wealthier family?” the boy said hugging the girl now, Raijin sighed and shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know and it’s not my place, but like I said, you show them that your worthy of their daughter and that’d you do anything for her I’m pretty sure that’s a good start.” Raijin said.
118/1485 – 13/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2014, 00:07

The boy sighed and finally admitted defeat, after they all arrived back in the village to the father’s home, he hugged his daughter and automatically forgave her but was about to go off on the boy before Raijin stepped in, “I know it’s not my place to say this, but he was really well prepared to protect her, just give the boy a chance, who knows he might prove himself to you.” Raijin said, the father looked at him and was about to say something but he changed his mind, “sure, I’ll give him a chance, I was just trying to protect my little girl, I don’t want to see her hurt, anyways, here’s your reward.” The father said as he handed a box over to him that held the heirloom within it.
133/1618 – 14/14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest - The power of legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2