Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:25

Landing in front of other shinobi as they were surrounding him Grave's body started to be covered in a weird bubble like aura. With that he darted off quickly pushing the shinobi backwards out of the way. Heading towards the exit he quickly jumped into the air landing at the top of the wall looking around. "What…happen to me…" Twitching while holding on to both scroll the shinobi released kunais at him as he jumped down dodging them. Landing on the sand he turned his attention over to the shinobi he knocked out nodding only to quickly dart off into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:30

After running for several hours Grave's as the strange clock died out he quickly fell to the ground tired breathing heavily. 'What…the hell…was that..' The beast soon comes in contact saying, 'That was my power…you should learn to use it wisely next, or I won't help you next time understand that.' Grave sighed lightly only to close his eyes tired, "I'm sorry" he spoke out loud not knowing how to thank the bijuu for its help. After which the bijuu's eye widen only thinking to itself, 'A human…thanking me…' Grave stood up walking only to look up noticing he was near the port city. "That was fast…I didn't think "we" ran that long.."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:36

As he neared the city looking around he was able to make it to the docks seeing the same captain as before, "Oh yeah youngster, did you find the village?" Grave was still breathing weakly, "Yeah…and I was able to get what I was looking for…" Grave sat down weaken still as the man turned back to notice the scrolls. "Man, for a priest you sure do a lot of carrying." Grave smiled lightly saying, "Yeah…its for the family…so question…where are you heading to now?" The captain thought for a moment saying," I'll be heading to Iwa next…if that’s where you're going of course." Grave shook his head saying, "Doesn't bother me none…just wake me…when…we get there…" Grave soon passed out from being tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3