Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:34

"So where is this priest you were speaking of and Hono?" The guard looked around, "I don't know they were here a minute ago I swear sir." The captain shook his head, "Its ok…he may have taken him to the area for rest. Just be careful and be on guard." As Grave was moving along side the shadows he looked and notice other shinobi at the top of the houses. 'Nice…they actually have a guard every two houses of each direction…give them a birds eye view of the streets. If I stay like this I should be fine then.' Saying to himself Grave looked towards the north and saw a huge building. 'That must be the place…I swear if that scroll is there…I wonder…if that shinobi was up to something then, He did seem to play it easy with the diamonds but…I need to stay focus.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:40

Grave soon stepped interlacing his hands together making the bottom part hard with his muscles and swung quickly hitting the shinobi in the back of the head. After which he watched the guard fall to the ground knocked out. Picking him up to move the guard elsewhere to hide the body Grave sighed saying, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to…but I have to in order to get what I need done…please forgive this priest." Bowing before the shinobi, Grave began darting off as he looked both ways and headed out. 'Great…seems that the other guard will be gone for a bit I'll take a little night walk on the town." Grave hurried into the village having the guard return wondering what happen to them with the captain looking over.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:45

Shaking his head Grave quickly ducked down into the shadows as he was moving carefully across heading towards the large building. As he came looking over it seemed that the place was guard in the front. 'nice…even if I was to sneak pass…I wonder if they could.' Soon a loud noise was heard, "Hey!" Grave freaked out for a moment thinking loudly, 'What..did they already find me!' Grave quickly hid against a wall as the shinobis turned to talk with one another. "What…really man well then that's freaking awesome, see I told you she loved you a lot!" Grave then shook his head and looked over as the shinobi was talking in a group. Leaving Grave the chance to sneak pass.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:50

As Grave quickly ran by from behind the houses to jump onto the 10th step, Grave smirked back,' I'm happy for you as well…but you need to focus on your job…' Grave thought to himself as he walked up the stairs carefully watching his corners. ' Coming to the hallways he looked down to the left and right. 'Great now…which way…if only I had away to get through this shit.' Grave just quickly rushed down the left hall way reading the door signs. As he was running but was so far unable to find what he was looking for as he could hear voices.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:55

'Oh no…' Quickly looking for a place to hide Grave pushed open a door and fell into it closing it as he was hiding in the dark he could hear voices. "Sakura…I know this is too soon…but I want you to know I love you dearly." Coming from a young male voice, after which he could hear a female's voice say, "Oh Tenchi, you're the most sweetest man I know I just do not want you to leave me. I want us to forever be together and never hide anything." Grave just stared for a moment and blinked quickly opening the door to check for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:00

'Well now…that was interesting…I believe the gods are trying to tell me something…fuck life!' Grave thought to himself as he quickly darted out of the room running down the halls. Until he came across another door reading at it. 'This has to be it…says scrolls…no way in hell this could be wrong.' Opening the door carefully to see that the lights were off Grave smirked and started feeling around for a light to see. As he found a string hanging down he pulled turning on the light. As the light was not as bright Grave shrugged looking at every scroll. 'Nice…this must be where they keep all records.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:05

Reading at that titles found below the areas of the scrolls he was noticing they were placed with letters. 'Oh sweet I wonder…if they place it under the letter K' Looking with the section Grave didn't see a scroll at all. Sighing heavily he fell onto the ground upset a bit but then turned his head to notice a giant scroll placed on the fall with lights shining down on it. 'That…has to be it…' Running over to notice trip wires and small traps Grave sighed as he went over carefully. As he noticed the glass case he slowly scanned it with his eyes looking for an opening. 'Great…how do…wait a minute…it’s a fuuinjutsu…'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:10

Making a rat hand seal having his hand hover over the glass case Grave lightly said, "Kai.." as the glass suddenly started to vanish slowly leaving the scroll open. Smiling at that he took up scroll and examine it carefully. Opening it carefully being ready for any traps he was able to read the first jutsu that was written within the scroll. 'So…he's after this…yet it doesn't seem that interesting to me.' As he was reading the first taijutsu technique Grave shook his head and kept opening the scroll until he found one that caught his attention. 'Woah..what's this one…Kishou Tensi' Studying over the technique carefully Grave was shocked, 'Hmm…this could be useful for me and Raijin…but be dangerous for anyone else.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:15

Taking out his giant scroll that looked just like a kinjutsu scroll, Grave began writing down information into the scroll. As he was finishing up he heard the noise of an alarm going off. 'What the?' after which voices could be heard, "Did you see him!" yelled one voice, "No…we're looking for a priest with a flak jacket from Kumo right?" Grave quickly finished as he placed his giant scroll on his back while holding the kinjutsu scroll in his arms. "Damn this thing is heavy." Grave looked at the window and back at door. "Can't go out that way…" Grave said as he heard another voice. "HEY THE KINJUTSU SCROLL ROOM LIGHT IS ON!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:20

Grave's attention to the light quickly focused up as he said, "FUCK YOU LIGHT YOU'VE BETRAYED ME!" Rising his fist at the light shaking it. Soon guard came through the door as Grave quickly released two kunai's at the window breaking the glass as he darted out. Freaking out for a moment he could hear a voice, 'Really…now you've done this…you're a foolish human how will you escape?' Grave react only to think to himself, 'Shut up…if you think about it…if I'm caught they'll gain control of you and place you within someone else!' Thinking about it the beast went quiet for a moment saying, 'Fine…here!'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:25

Landing in front of other shinobi as they were surrounding him Grave's body started to be covered in a weird bubble like aura. With that he darted off quickly pushing the shinobi backwards out of the way. Heading towards the exit he quickly jumped into the air landing at the top of the wall looking around. "What…happen to me…" Twitching while holding on to both scroll the shinobi released kunais at him as he jumped down dodging them. Landing on the sand he turned his attention over to the shinobi he knocked out nodding only to quickly dart off into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next