Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] Empty
PostSubject: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:48

Arriving at the port city in the wind country, Grave stepped off the boat looking up at the night sky yawning lightly, "Great…didn't think I was going to wind country would cause me to be late. But this is actually a lot better than having to walk. Then again…" Grave placed his staff on to his back and looked at the captain. "Excuse me…where would I go to reach Suna?" Grave was curious as it was the first time for him to be in the wind country. Looking at the vast desert, the man turned to him saying, "Oh you go about North East of here and you should be there within a few days walk."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:54

Grave looked at the old man and sighed lightly, "A few days…great to hear…I better get started then, Thank you!" Grave sighed once more as he quickly darted off towards northeast part of the city. As he was darting from side to side dodging the crowd of people only thing on Grave's mind was completing the mission he was given. 'Let's see…obtain the scroll and return back to the mountain side.' Thinking as he started heading into the desert with the crescent moon shining down at him. Grave's staff was ringing in the back as he smiled once more heading down. "Okay…I hope I'm heading the right direction…because I don't want to miss my chance on this."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:59

As he was running the moon was starting to set as the sun was rising with the rays shining on the sand causing it to become golden. Sliding on the sand Grave looked down at a sand doom and sighed as he couldn't even see the village. "Well…now I thought I'd be at least closer to the damn place if I ran but it seems I was wrong…" Grave took out his map to see the area and marked on his location carefully. Interesting enough he wasn't sure if he was getting closer or heading the wrong direction. Placing the map back Grave just continued on within the desert as the wind was picking up on him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:04

After having the wind start to blow harder Grave soon came to conclusion that it was a starting to become a storm. As sand was rushing quickly causing a small amount of pain. 'Damn, really right now…this will lower my odds of getting there.' Grave noticed a rock that was blocking the sand and darted into the direction. As he placed his items down he closed his eyes and began to rest for a moment before having to set out. But soon he passed out not knowing of the time. Soon the sun began to set as the rays flashed into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:09

Grave had awoken quickly looking around wondering of his location, but noticed the sand storm had died. Picking up his things carefully placing them on his back Grave noticed that he was in a different area because of the sand storm. "WHAT…did the sand storm change the scene of the desert that fast…great…" Glancing around he wasn't sure for a moment which way to go but as the moon was rising he pointed. "That's the way…seeing as the moon is rising from the east as well." Grave darted off once more going northeast hoping to reach the village this time around.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:14

Soon after the moon was in the center of the sky Grave looked over to notice strange walls in the middle of the desert. Ducking down behind a hill of sand to move up closer he noticed people walking around. With his voice lowered looking at the area. "This has to be the place…but how to get through without being caught." Thinking to himself Grave looked at his flak jacket and items. Nodding he had the plan and removed his headband from Kumo as he started walking with his staff out looking at the guards. They soon noticed him stumbling across the sand with his staff holding him up barely as though he was about to fall.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:19

The one guard tapped one of his friends, "Hey look…is that a person?" The second guard turned his attention looking at them, "Yeah…it is, what the hell is someone wondering the desert at this time of night for?!" The guards took a stance just in case as Grave weakly came to the entrance falling over weak. The first guard walked over with caution to check on him wondering what had happen. As the male rolled him over and kept watch Grave opened his eyes slowly, "Please…help…I've…been wandering…for days…" The guard soon waved for the other guard to come helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:24

The guard looked over at him, "Why were you wandering the desert alone out here?" Grave answered softly, "I'm sorry…but I'm to be a priest that wanders from village to village. But I lost my map at as I was coming into this country as bandits had attacked me. Taking everything from me." Grave had replied back as the guards helped him up. "So, bandits attacked you where are you coming from?" The first guard wonder for a bit as it could have been a trap. Grave shook his head, "I'm from Kumo, but I took a boat from there to Kiri to visit a merchant then came here as a stop from the port city south west of here. But I was stuck in a nasty sand storm which got me pinned. After which the bandits attacked me. Only wanting my money and a map of the area."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:29

The guard nodded to the first one saying, "Hey…he's telling the truth maybe cause remember the family that came back from the port city got attacked by bandits as well. Even more so early today we had a sand storm hit." The first guard nodded helping Grave to the wall laying him against it. "that's true…hold on and we'll go get our captain to help you out alright?" Grave nodded at them as he closed his eyes. But only one shinobi vanished leaving the other to guard him. "Do you have any water?" Grave had asked the shinobi. "Oh yeah hold on let me get you some." As the guard turned around to get the water from the supplies behind him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 20:34

"So where is this priest you were speaking of and Hono?" The guard looked around, "I don't know they were here a minute ago I swear sir." The captain shook his head, "Its ok…he may have taken him to the area for rest. Just be careful and be on guard." As Grave was moving along side the shadows he looked and notice other shinobi at the top of the houses. 'Nice…they actually have a guard every two houses of each direction…give them a birds eye view of the streets. If I stay like this I should be fine then.' Saying to himself Grave looked towards the north and saw a huge building. 'That must be the place…I swear if that scroll is there…I wonder…if that shinobi was up to something then, He did seem to play it easy with the diamonds but…I need to stay focus.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]   [Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Quest: Stealing Kinjutsu Scroll]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next