Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Battle of Berserkers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Battle of Berserkers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 17:05

"Friend? You say my whatever made your feeble brain thing of that I wonder? I'm more so a warden that watches over him but a lass I do not have time to deal with things. I must return and get ready for things to come. Whis! we are leaving here now." Has the purple feline turned back and pointed at the human that attacked first he smiled giving a powerful death glare at him. "Also...next time we battle I'll use 2% of my power instead." The clown like person would come over and stand beside the feline, "Did you have a good time my lord?" Questioning him with a smile on his face as though he was more taunting him because of the attack. With that Whis tapped his staff onto the ground creating a pillar of light to which they would vanish instantly. But on the ground a message was left reading, "See you in 1 week."

Though they had vanished somethings were left on the ground. The strange green bean and a pudding cup. What strange figures only to leave even more strange things.

[Battle Over - Enemies made an instant escape.]
x1 Pudding Cup [From Beerus] [Seems like a regular pudding cup nothing special about it.]
x1 Senzu Bean [From Broly] [A bean that fully restores everything and removes all negative effects.

Only 1 copy of the item is on the ground. first come first serve.

[OOC: Thank you for helping me with this I know this is not a good way to end the battle. But with time crunching on us it was something that needed to be done.]

Last edited by Omnicron on Sun Aug 19 2018, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 17:27

Reo looked around, confused. What was that about? And they were coming back. He had to be ready. As reo began to walk away, he almost stepped on a pudding cup. Shrugging his shoulders, the young monk picked it up and went on his way.

[choosing pudding cause peer pressure]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 17:28

Asura felt the battle reach an anti-climatic end as the cat-like figure made an ominous comment of returning in one week, and vanished from sight with his clown-like servant. Both Reo and Asura were left alone in that place, looking at the remains of River Country's hillside.

Finally, Asura let out a deep breath, allowing all that held in Nature Energy and inner gate's energy to free itself. Slowly, his skin color returned to its normal hue and his hair reverted back to his natural red. His Tengan also faded, turning back to his normal red irises. He rested his hands on his knees, the sheer tension that had gone on from so long exhausting. He was going to need some time to recover after all this... maybe a hot bath and massage from a lovely lady.

He regarded the items left-- having a sucker for chocolate pudding over he picked it up and looked to the stranger known as Reo.

He seemed young as Asura was when he first started out on his journey as a shinobi-- yet he amassed tremendous strength for his age. He held a great deal of physical endurance, that was for sure, oppose to Asura's more balanced build of training.

"Well... that certainly was a random turn of events..." Asura replied to the stranger, "So who the hell are you?" Asura panted, curious now by the new face he saw.

At least he seemed a lot more reasonable than Broly.

But the guy left... Oh well.

(Choosing Pudding Cup... MMmm chocolate )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Berserkers
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7