Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Battle of Berserkers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 22:17

As the attack was nearing Broly smiled as he vanished only to appear with his hair turning back to being black as he struck at the person before landing breathing heavily. As he landed on his knees he continued to be enraged before he would soon calm down as a pillar of light would appear from out of nowhere. Walking from the light a purple pointed eared figure would appear. It would look like a cat but naked. “Seems its time we go…” Broly turned to remember the person before standing beside them as another figure would appear with a smile. “Next time, you should use your instinct Broly.” Snarling at them both he looked over at both fighters and smiled, “Next time…” However the purple cat like figure would smile as he wore strange clothing. “Do either of you wish for me to enter this battle at all?”

Ability: Uncontrolled Rage: Posts: [Maxed] | Kakarot!!

Counter: Afterimage Strike – Rank E: Evade 1 Attack | Counter with Melee DMG: 1491

Action: No Actions Taken

Abilities:

Attributes:
Jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 22:22

“If you’re friends with this one here, then you’re an enemy of mine.” Reo said as he stared down at the purple figure. Something about this…thing was wrong. It wasn’t human, that much was sure. Actually…it looked like a skinny malformed cat on two legs. “I’ll deal with you. Strange tiger guy, you handle the one you’ve been fighting. Seems this fight is going to be two on two, now.”

Reo didn’t move, instead he signaled for his clones to move in. He didn’t know what this person was capable of, but he was talking down to the one named Broly…if he could talk down to that powerhouse, then he was probably someone that Reo didn’t want to recklessly charge in against like he did with Shao. It may not end so well, this time. At the same time, Reo wasn’t sure how much he could trust his ally. He had said he respected the monster before him. That creature inspired hatred, not respect.

“Clones: Tactical Maneuver One, Swarm.” Reo said as the clones jumped in, fists flying. They levitated as they moved as the boots were replicated on them as well.

Target: “Unknown” purple cat creature (Beerus)
Melee Attack: Math Time! wrote:

Clone Stats
O Brawn: 840

840 x .05= 420 x 10 (number of clones) = 4,200 x 1.3 (Guardian Fist) = 5,460 x 1.15 (Rakankehn: Arhat Fist = 6,279.
The strike has Stun due to Arhat Fist
Rolling wrote:

Rolling for hit, my roll gains +4 due to my Levitate ability
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 22:22

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 22:36

Grave looked over as he was still hurting from the damage from before.

Grave: "Yeah no...I'm out of this fighting would only get me killed I'm not ready for either of them."

Saying his words he quickly left the area not wanting to get involved with anything else that this battle had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 22:39

Asura had thought he would have landed a hit but Broly was just as fast as he was-- evading enough and landing a blow against Asura---

-- except his tough hide didn't show any sign of trauma or flinch from the impact. It would of crushed anyone else, but it easy to walk away from now. He had to really thank Lord Vidav when this was over. Tiger Sage Mode was far handier than he knew. "Was that a love tap-- cause I don't swing that way."

The jokes soon left as a new stranger emerged-- looking like a giant purple cat. He reminded Asura as one of the Rakshasa-- the demon cats he met in the Naraka caves. He looked at the new stranger, baffled by this as it seemed he knew Broly.

"Just what I need, " Asura growled, reminded by the two tiger twins he delt with on almost a regular basis. "Another chatty cat."

The bald stranger suggested he keep on fighting Broly . "You really shouldn't instigate a fight when a new player enters the fray, kid..." Asura said as he punched a fist into his palm, still itching to fight. "Come on, Broly. Don't tell me you're all finished already? I was just starting to have fun."

He didn't act yet, but faced Broly. "Broly. I like your style. I don't suppose I could interest you to join the Akatsuki," he offered, hoping to give his genuine air of friendship to the berserker. "With us, so long as you fulfill your missions, you'd be free to rampage and fight to your heart's content. We are a group dedicated to true freedom, especially from anyone who would 'surpress' us. Sound familiar?" Asura said with a hint, wondering what this cat was to Broly.

He got a feeling this cat was stronger than he looked-- and to fight him would be a mistake.

Still he hoped Broly would stay and fight.

Damage result: zero due to Tiger Instincts

Action: No action-- awaiting change in situation.

Trigger Chakra Gate Svadhisthana : Regen Max chakra, stamina and HP by 20% = Recovered 67% chakra.
Limit: 3/8

Asura: HP 1293
Chakra: 325% (Paid upkeep for Tengan.)
Stamina: 322%
Nature: 064% (Paid Upkeep for Sage Mode)

New Stats:

O Brawn: 2588
O Endurance: 2277
O Dexterity: 2953 (extra from Tengan)

O Awareness: 2417 (extra from Tengan)
O Sanity: 2230
O Intelligence: 2204

Rolling for hit
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 23:25

The attacked missed with Beerus leaning over only to be annoyed with them, “Whis take Broly please…” Whis smiled as he waved a staff only to have Broly turn looking at them once more before vanishing within the strange staff. As a tall white haired figure would walk over grabbing the staff only to look like he was a clown of some sorts. Staring at them the cat seemed to release a powerful violent aura as he roared with him vanishing only to appear at the one that tried to attack him. “Punishment is usually death…”

Note: Broly has left the battlefield [ A new enemy has appeared]

Ability: God of Destruction Instinct : Rolls 11 + Cannot be Countered

Action:  Melee DMG: 6470 > Target: Reo

Abilities:

Attributes:
Jutsus:

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Aug 18 2018, 23:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 23:25

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 23:37

O Endurance: 3,210(X 1.3[ Warrior Sonar]) (X 1.25 [Jade Ring]) (X 1.25 [Youthful Power] + 20= 6,540 (no damage)

Reo staggered backwards as he got hit directly in the chest. It was so fast that the young monk didn't have time to even think to counter. Luckily, his body was trained to an extent that he didn't take any damage. Reo cracked his neck. That hit was far more powerful than it had any right to be.

"I don't know what you are, but trying to say my punishment is death? I don't think I like the sound of that. Plus, you're friends with that Broly." Reo said, ignoring the fact that Asura had offered to team up with Broly. Reo - who didn't know Asura's name - would deal with that one later. Reo began to levitate and move back towards beerus. He clapped his hands together twice in quick succession.

+ - Water Release: Water Chakra Prison Technique - >
> After capturing a target within the sphere of water the user is able to absorb a certain amount of chakra from the one sealed within the sphere.
+ Type: Supplementary + Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) & Rank: 4 [clapping hands] & B
+ Damage + Effect: Restrained & Absorb -10% of Enemies Chakra & -10% (x0.10) HP (Per Turn)
+ Drawback: Removing hand frees target

O Health Pts: 868/1,133

O Chakra Gauge: 185% (paid for jutsu)
O Stamina Gauge: 195%

[Roll gains +4]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 23:37

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 16:30

The situation was growing more and more confusing as the bald kid began to recklessly charge against him. The purple cat didn't even seem phased to even put up much resistance so far as Asura watched to see how successful this kid could do. This kid... whoever he was, was even more hot-headed than he was.

You don't cut a stake with a toothpick. It was clear this person was more than he could handle. It was just as bad when Asura had to fight Kaguya-- something beyond the scope of this world.

For now he just waited. He had no clue what this person wanted besides showing favor to Broly to keep him from getting his butt kicked. For now, Asura waited and while he did, absorbed more Nature Energy. He was going to keep his form in check. While he was in awe of this person's physical might, he had to keep ready in case the giant cat decided to turn on him....

Action: Absorb Nature Energy 14%

Trigger Chakra Gate Svadhisthana : Regen Max chakra, stamina and HP by 20% = Recovered 67% chakra.
Limit: 4/8

Asura: HP 1293
Chakra: 325% (Paid upkeep for Tengan.)
Stamina: 322%
Nature: 070% (Paid Upkeep for Sage Mode)

New Stats:

O Brawn: 2588
O Endurance: 2277
O Dexterity: 2953 (extra from Tengan)

O Awareness: 2417 (extra from Tengan)
O Sanity: 2230
O Intelligence: 2204
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 17:05

"Friend? You say my whatever made your feeble brain thing of that I wonder? I'm more so a warden that watches over him but a lass I do not have time to deal with things. I must return and get ready for things to come. Whis! we are leaving here now." Has the purple feline turned back and pointed at the human that attacked first he smiled giving a powerful death glare at him. "Also...next time we battle I'll use 2% of my power instead." The clown like person would come over and stand beside the feline, "Did you have a good time my lord?" Questioning him with a smile on his face as though he was more taunting him because of the attack. With that Whis tapped his staff onto the ground creating a pillar of light to which they would vanish instantly. But on the ground a message was left reading, "See you in 1 week."

Though they had vanished somethings were left on the ground. The strange green bean and a pudding cup. What strange figures only to leave even more strange things.

[Battle Over - Enemies made an instant escape.]
x1 Pudding Cup [From Beerus] [Seems like a regular pudding cup nothing special about it.]
x1 Senzu Bean [From Broly] [A bean that fully restores everything and removes all negative effects.

Only 1 copy of the item is on the ground. first come first serve.

[OOC: Thank you for helping me with this I know this is not a good way to end the battle. But with time crunching on us it was something that needed to be done.]

Last edited by Omnicron on Sun Aug 19 2018, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Berserkers   Battle of Berserkers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Berserkers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next