Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A. Starting a Battle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

A. Starting a Battle! Empty
PostSubject: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:21

Guide wrote:

+ Waiting for the shinobi to appear before them, the Jounin shinobi turned to noticed the blue sky with a wonderful view of the village from the distances. It seemed calm and peaceful at times though peace was finally within grasp of mankind, it would seem to only last for several more days before the next spark of reason for hatred. It was not until the shinobi glanced over their shoulder while their headband would glimmer in the sunlight. The large smile would appear on the shinobi as he stood to finally speak.

"Finally you decide to appear, and here I was thinking you were not going to show for training."

Nexus Attributes
Strength: 370
Endurance: 500
Dexterity: 500
Intelligence: 1000

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jun 25 2016, 18:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:22

Guide wrote:

Sighing to the lateness of how long it took him to arrive to the training field. The young genin smiled at his Jounin nodding his head figuring that was something that was going to be said. But the young genin was in his shinobi outfit in order to see what would happen next.

"Well, its not my fault...you see I overslept cause I was doing study over techniques!"

Nexus Attribute
Strength: 80
Endurance: 50
Dexterity: 80
Intelligence: 90

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Jun 25 2016, 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:26

Guide wrote:

+ With the spoken of the studying over techniques, a shocking expression was seen breaking across the Jounin's face. It was an interesting thing to hear that his student was actually studying on techniques but to apply them was in a different format. +

"Good, that is wonderful news to hear honestly that you are at least studying, but do you even know how to battle when it comes down to it?"

Nexus Attributes
Dexterity: 500

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jun 25 2016, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:30

Guide wrote:

Of course it was strange question to ask about how to battle. If the genin did not know how to battle it would seem to be stupid to have passed the academy at all without knowing this. The genin would close his eyes crossing his arms saying softly,

"Well, yeah i know how to battle if I was attacked, I would perform a technique and  now just any technique to start off but using my powerful technique."

Nexus Attribute
Dexterity: 80

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Jun 25 2016, 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:35

Guide wrote:

+ Sighing heavily to his student, the jounin shook their head softly placing their right palm softly on their forehead. Thinking to himself it would seem he would have to teach the basics of battles to his student before going on missions. +

"What...no that is not how you do it! Here I will show you just how a battle is started if anything.

+ Stepping forward softly the ground under the shinobi would started to shift a bit from the step. A small gust of wind was pushed from under his foot step only to suddenly vanish appearing behind his student smiling. +

"Now...the battle has started as you can see."

Nexus Attributes
Dexterity: 500 < --- "As you see my Dexterity is higher than yours. So I get first move within a PvP."

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jun 25 2016, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:42

Guide wrote:

Hearing the voice from the jounin sensei the young genin was confused for a moment as the jounin would suddenly start walking softly before vanishing leaving no trace of his presence before feeling the body heat of his sensei standing behind him. Taking a step forward, spinning around quickly confused for that moment.

"Wha-what just happen, you were there then..behind me....

Nexus Attribute
Dexterity: 80 <--- "Ah, yeah I do now as mine as i'm a starting out Genin which I haven't trained as much. Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! EmptySat Jun 25 2016, 18:51

Guide wrote:

+ Being behind the genin to see the reaction of his student the jounin shook his head knowing his student was not ready for a real shinobi battle if it was to truly break out. Placing his hands on his student's shoulder the jounin came closer saying kindly, +

"Yeah, I appeared behind you because I have been training for a lot longer than you have. But no worries you will be able to reach me in no time if you keep up the hard work. But now you understand a little bit that you cannot just use a powerful technique right off the bat if you do not have the speed to overpower your target. But there is more I shall teach you later on. Just come back tomorrow and I will show you how to survive."

COMPLETED LESSON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A. Starting a Battle!   A. Starting a Battle! Empty

Back to top Go down

A. Starting a Battle!
Page 1 of 1