Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 11 2017, 21:09

Members of "The Black Hand":

~ x - X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan - x ~
Mini RP: Oda’s hunt for Genjo
Oda quickly raced through the village’s rooftops, scanning everyone with his Tengan. “So, I heard that he is in town today. He’s probably been ordered to investigate the murders of Kaori and Kinnojo.” He thought to himself as he continued this search for Ige Genjo, the spy master of the Black Hand. Genjo was a paranoid person. He was a man that had body doubles and rarely appeared in public. Pair this with his ability to almost perfectly mimic other people both vocally and physically, he is perhaps, the most elusive member of the organization. However, this would not deter him from his target.

“My target will be a hard one today. Someone who can imitate someone else could present himself to be a problem later at some point. If Genjo managed to mimic the Kage this entire country could find its self in hot water.” Oda laughed as he thought to himself. “However, he isn’t a perfect imitator. An accident he had as a kid left him with the left side of his face burned. Ironically, to find the man that can look like everyone else, I just got to go find someone who looks like me.” Oda said with a smirk.

Mini RP End
203 words

Chiasa threw a punch as hard as she could at Shoji-Sensei’s head, although he effortlessly blocked it. “You are going to have to be a little faster and stronger than that, Chiasa,” Shoji stated. She gritted her teeth before raising her knee up to strike him on the side of his lower torso. Again, he blocked her attack, with his leg this time, and through her a couple of meters away. Doing a backflip and planting her feet on the ground, Chiasa could slow her speed and prevent her from falling on her back. “This is what happens when you forget that your body needs to be trained as much as your mind.”

“Don’t tell me how to train!” she yelled back between breaths. However, she knew that she was right. The time that she spent with Kojuro could have been spent preparing her body. Thankfully, she something to show for the day that she spent with Kojuro. Chiasa closed her eyes, relaxed her mind, and attempted to control her breathing. “I was trying to wait until the situation was more severe to show you this, but since you doubt my self-training techniques…” When Chiasa opened her eyes, she revealed that her Tengan had activated.

“So, she activated her Tengan?” Shoji prepared himself as he chuckled, “I stand corrected, maybe you have been doing something with your free time after all.” He commented. Chiasa also prepared herself. She was interested to see what the Tengan felt like while in battle. Chiasa took one more breath before charging full speed towards Shoji. “She’s faster, I had almost forgotten what it was like to go up against the Tengan.” He thought to himself. Chiasa once again threw a punched aimed for his head. Like Shoji had mentioned before, she was quicker. However, at his current level, he could dodge her attack still. Shoji jumped backward, evading her attack.

“Damn, still not fast enough.” Chiasa thought to herself. Still, it was interesting the see her reaction speed increase to such a level. “I will need to become faster if I want to take full advantage of the Tengan.” She continued to think and plan her next attack. Shoji yawned and stretched. His demeanor seemed more relaxed now as if he was done with training.

“Well, that’s all for me today, Chiasa. Let’s go get dinner.” She sighed at his words. Just when she was starting to think that he was going to be productive in physical training. She was upset, but she was also hungry. Chiasa deceived her Tengan and walked with Shoji towards the village.
“Fine, but you are buying.” She stated plainly. | 441 Words| 644 Total Words
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: N.A. Rolls and Treasure Rolls   X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 11 2017, 21:16

Strength (STR) x2
Endurance (END) x1
Dexterity (DEX) x3
Intelligence (INT) x1

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: N.A. Rolls and Treasure Rolls   X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 11 2017, 21:16

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 8, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 4

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 7, 2, 4

#4 'Exercise Dice' : 9

#5 'Treasure Dice' : 86
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 11 2017, 21:22

x - Final Results - x
  • 644 Words = 644xp

• Nexus Attribute Increases:
    Strength +11
    Endurance +4
    Dexterity +13
    Intelligence +9

{!} All TP Spent {!}

Treasure Rolls:
  • 86 (+2250 Ryo)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

X : Divine Arrival, Chiasa's Tengan [Solo - Training - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1