Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 12:04

CHakra upkeep: O Chakra Gauge: 1190/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 118/2099
Upkeep for tengan: 30 *discount / 15.

Asura wove hand signs quickly as the corspes rushed for him. He fell backwards to avoid the block and then finished his hand signs. In a backward flip, he landed iwth his hand to the ground. " Doton--Doryūheki!" The ground trembled for a brief moment-- and then a wall of earth jumped out, cutting off a portion of the cave where the zombie charged. Trapped behind the wall, it hit it instead of Asura.

With the barrier used to keep Asura from getting hit, he focused as the first zombie reared his head from around the obscruction. "Banishment!" he shouted, his eyes once again growing warm against his skull.

Flames spat to life around the zombie, causing it to groan and thrash as his body burned up bit by bit.

The second zombie soon reared around a crack in the wall between the barrier and the cave-- and lunged for Asura the moment it pulled itself free. Asura's merely shifted to its new target-- and the jutsu was cast.

Flame erupted from all orphases and mouth of the zombie, causing it to fall backwards from its intense heat.

Though painful, the flames would send whatever poor soul used to animate the body back to the pure land, where they belonged.

1. Reaction: + - Doton: Doryūheki/Mud Wall - >
> The user creates a wall of earth via their chakra or manipulation of surrounding soil. The wall is created to defend against powerful attacks. The wall is infused with chakra which allows it to take a variety of attacks from enemy ninjutsu.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 310 (264) & 140
+ Type: Defense
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 4+ B
+ Effect: Blocks Damage= END X 1.20

1. Tsuiho [Banishment]
Tsuiho is an eye technique used specifically on those that are brought back to life from the dead. Just from looking at them the user causes them to burst into Sacred Flames, completely destroying their body and sending their soul back to the afterlife.
Chakra | Stamina Costs: 600 (510) | 350
Hand Seal: None
Damage | Effect: Sends target back to afterlife. | Can be Negated with another Tegan of equal Mastery

2. Banishment

+4 to dice rolls.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 12:04

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 16, 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 21 2017, 19:08

Chakra upkeep: O Chakra Gauge: 1160/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 103/2099

The zombies soon went up in smoke, their bodies and crumbled bones-- fell to the ground as the flames burned em away, souls and all to return them back to the afterlife. As the last of the zombies were gone-- all that was left were a few crumbled bones and skulls. Asura for good measure crushed one under his foot, the brittle bone turning into ash and sand under his heel.

His breaths became ragged as he lurched forward. His hands fell to his knees as he struggled to keep balance. His jutsu took care of them-- but at the cost of expending a shit-load of chakra and energy to use it FOUR times in a row. His Tengan eye almost flickered off because of this. Even though he managed to get out of that annoying trap, it costed him a great deal and left him exhausted.

"Damn it..." Asura grumbled. Moving over to a nearby wall, he crumbed back on his rear and rested his back against the hard, jagged rock of the cave wall. "I can't believe I fell for this ..." Asura grumbled, thinking aloud. "The zombies alone were not a real hazard, but..." as he talked, he reached into his pack to retrieve one of his items-- a couple bottles of water. "... in order to properly kill them and move ahead, I had to spend a good amount of my chakra. As a result, " he took the bottle and began to drink down the water. "I would of exhausted myself, and if I kept going, I'd face the enemy diminsihed strength."

Slowly, the refreshing bottled water cooled his body. He sprinkled a small bit over his head as it dripped down his bare chest. He felt his chakra and stamina slowly recover as he sat there. He was in no paticular rush, so to finish recovering was important. He had a couple bottles of water left to restore his energy-- and he had his trump cards too... the Mantra Gates. However, those were to only be used in a fight with the real enemy. Not weak dip-shit minions.

Finished with his second bottle of water, he felt his strength return. The soft, hot air of the cave continued to wisp through the cavern. He still had a distance to go. He pushed himself off the rock and  back to his feet. Gripping the Soul Tiger Claws, he allowed it to light his way but still with the aid of his Tengan to see in front of him.

Used 2 Waters.

O Chakra Gauge: 4113/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 2099/2099
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24 2017, 20:12

Chakra upkeep: O Chakra Gauge: 4089/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 2084/2099

Asura Official Stats: wrote:

O Level: 87| Exp: 4,103/ 8,700
O Total Exp Earned: 365,571
O Action + Reaction Gauge: 3 & 3
O Ranking: Jounin
O Shinobi Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 590/590 [540] ( +50 from Yang Release)
O Soul Gauge: 2014/2014
O Max Nature Energy: 0/2,057 (half of max chakra)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 100 % (80 NE per action. )

O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Strength: 725 (+20 Gear) (+100 from Yang Release)
O Endurance: 695 (+15 Gear) (+100 from Yang Release)
O Dexterity: 679 (+43 Gear) (+100 from Yang Release)
O Intelligence: 2014 (+100 from Yang Release)

Total:
Strength: 845
Endurance: 810
Dexterity: 812
Intellegence: 2014

The cave system continued as Asura soon roamed across the hazards. The darkness of the cave, the lava pits that hung below bridges that ran down deep into the earth. It was times like this that Asura wondered why the cave was so deep, but his sense of distances were not good underground. The further he went, the more lost he seemed, even though there was only one main path. The only hurdled he had to look out for now was the spewing lava, the rumble of rocks or other odd events that were still natural for a cave. However, Asura kept his senses and Tengan in high alert. He couldn't afford to drop his guard.

He kept thinking lava monsters would appear, or the walls would cave in-- but so far nothing of major hazards would appear. The more he went down into the caves however, the soft glow of metal ore in the walls responded. It was oddly familiar to him. It glowed more as he passed them, and they had a same color similar to something he knew, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Finally, Asura felt exhaustion tug at his body as he walked with a hand on the wall. He ran it around the ore, and it seemed to glow with his touch, like a vein. "This metal... hmm..."

Soon, he climbed down another tunnel. His vision soon gave way to a much larger chamber. He hoped it was the final one. His nerves were jumpy as he moved and soon he reached the edge of the tunnel-- where he saw a glow of light. Perhaps more lava, but as he turned-- once more he was surprised.

The cavern-- once again-- was completely different. The moment he turned the corner, sound of people chattered and sang. Music filled the room, and the cave was transformed out of some sort of lavish royal party. ... if you counted also the large throw pillows and insence in the room. It looked more like an arabian throne /harem den/party space that Asura was baffled by. Food and drink was about on the tables, the music played by an unknown source-- and of course the people. Some where people in dress of robes and similar tunics-- others less dress, especially the women.

The scene was almost like before, except more casual.

Asura looked around with his Tengan eyes. He kept them out and active-- but yet he was the Genjutsu. "The same trap? Really?" Asura groaned, now aware he was under another Genjutsu. He had enough sense now to correctly deduce this, and kept his mind focus.

Even when he saw the scantly clad women from before-- minus the green eyes and flesh-hungry look.

Asura sighed and looked up to the ceiling, as if to address the caster. "This is getting very old, very quick!" Asura called out.

It was then that a few of the women in the bikinis approached Asura, moving elegantly towards him. "Welcome, Master Asura," a brunette said, her generous breasts bouncing behind her top. "We been waiting for you."

A blonde, the same one from before, approached him as well from a distance. "Come. We are here to celebrate. Why don't we get you a drink."

Though he knew the women were illusion, he still blushed a bit at the sight of them. Whatever this genjutsu was, it completely encompassed all the senses. Sight, sound, touch, smell-- but still it was very distracting. "Y-you... You're not real..."

The brunette soon came forward and circled Asura, her hand trailing around his shoulders-- and he could feel the soft skin and nails of her fingers upon him. "Trust me, baby... it's gonna feel real," she whispered in his ear before she retreated.

"Come on, come play with us. Relax," she said.

The display was tempting to the young adult shinobi as he gulped down a touch of nervousness in his throat. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

"This is a peace offering," a voice spoke just as Asura was about to attempt to release the Genjutsu on him.

Asura turned around to the sound of a male's voice. However, what he saw was not what he expected. On one of the lavish chairs like a throne, accompanied by two female concubines.... was a strange, violet creature. He had a thin layer of purple fur and two large ears sticking up-- almost cat like. In fact, cat was the closest thing Asura could call it, but not unlike the tigers of Blood Vale Jungle. A long, thin tail swished behind him over the seat of the chair. He wore a short-- upper style tunic similar to an egyptian attire, and also a pair of baggy blue pants and cloth shoes. His face was indeed cat like from his shaped maw-- to his narrow yellow eyes.

Asura observed as the cat lounged against the chair with the two women fawning over him just as the others were.. in service to him. One held a plate of food that he casually ate in small bite-size pieces. He tossed one into his mouth and swallowed it whole. The other beside him had her arms wrapped around his leg in an adoring fashion-- almost like a pet.

A perplexed look crossed Asura's face as he saw the strange creature. His yellow eyes leered at Asura in smug amusement. "I was wondering when you were going to show up. Nice job with the traps. I was gonna prepare a more lively reception, but why waste such formalities, right?" the cat said leisurely and popped in another bite-sized piece of food. The women beside him giggled in his presence.

"Who are you?" Asura asked hesitantly.

The cat soon raised one of his paws and licked the back lightly. He groomed himself , moving it past his tall ears as he talked. "I go by many names... Rakshasa, Trickster, Demon, Master, Destroyer... take your pick, " he said casually, but soon looked to Asura with his yellow eyes. "But... I suppose you can call me Beerus for now. "

Asura blinked as he met the odd cat, still lounging there. "You';re the one behind those traps, weren't you?" he asked.

The cat let out a soft yawn, his maw stretched out. "It had been so long since anyone foolish enough bothered to come down here. I was having my fun. Didn't you enjoy some of it?" Beerus asked.

"Oh, it was a scream," Asura replied with clear bitter sarcasm and folded his arms against his bare chest. "The zombies was a fun gag."

The cat snickered. "A little voodoo curse jutsu I came up with," he said, his paw reaching for a goblet of red liquid. " But that wasn't enough to stop you. One bite from them would of cursed you too... I am impressed."

The cat took a sip of his wine and let out a satisfied sigh. "I been around here for a while. Though stuck down here, I hear the echoes of the jungle. Heard about you. I gotta admit, your quite an interesting human. I see what the tigers like about you," he said.

"How kind of you. So what is your point?" Asura said, glaring at the cat.

The cat took a sip of his goblet. "Hmm... aged 30 blood. A bit of a kick but refine sensation down the throat. What is the word... juicy?" he asked aloud for his own amusement.

"Answer me!" Asura boomed.

The cat narrowed his eyes at Asura in annoyance. "Oh, don't be such a sour-puss. Like I said, this is my way of welcoming you. Relax, enjoy yourself. You are my guest. " the cat growled and finally hopped off his chair. He made a small bound to Asura and stopped a distance in front of him, the two close to the same height, save for his ears. "You got a fire in you Asura, and enjoy the same joys in life as I did. So please, accept this as a reward."

The cat clapped his paws, and one of the male servants in a mask handed a tray. On it, was a single gilded scimitar. The sheated weapon was golden in color with jewels on the sheath, the handle golden as well with a ruby in the hilt. The metal was also of a Stirling silver as half of the blade was exposed from the sheath.

Beerus took the sword up in by the handle and sheathed it fully. "You are truly a worthy warrior. You more than earned this. So please, take it. I am sure a shinobi of your calibur will make good use of it." the cat purred. "And come, celebrate with me. It has been so long since I had such lively company. I'm sure my servants will make you happy as well."

The purr of the cat was an interesting sound to Asura as he looked to the cat, then to the sword. He hesitated a moment, but soon reached out and took hold of the scimitar. It was a good length weapon of a foot long as he felt the cold gold in his hands. The glistening of the blade and sheath was interesting.

Beerus smiled as he saw Asura take up the blade. The cat couldn't contain a toothed smirk and a lick of his lips at the hedonistic pleasures the night would have to come ... till Asura held the blade with both of his hands.

CRACK!! Asura gave a sharp pull of his hands and snapped the weapon-- a crunch going off as the weapon bent.

"GHAAA!" the cat snarled in shock, his eyes wide as he saw Asura snapped the scimitar in half. "What the hell are you doing?! That is a legendary weapon that I used! How dare you break it!! You came down all this way to get it and now you snap it in two!?" he shouted angrily and pointed a claw at him.

The room suddenly went quiet with his rage, but Asura kept a calm expression and glared at Beerus. "Do you take me for an idiot?" Asura replied with a direct shout and caused Beerus to look shocked even more. The cat's eyes widened with Asura's scolding. "This piece of crap feels as light as tin voil and just as flimsy. " He held out the sword, waving it in Beerus' face. "I been working as a blacksmith close to a year now. I know how a real sword should feel. This thing barely feels qualified to be melted down into a shuriken. " He tossed the broken metal in Beerus' direction and it crumbled at his feet. "Next time you try to use Genjutsu, consider your detail in how a sword should really feel. "

Slowly, the shock on Beerus' face narrowed into a grumpy one, his teeth clenched. Asura had figured it out. Though Beerus' Genjutsu was elaborate and encompassed all the senses, he forgot to mimic the qualities of certain items. WHen it came down to it, weight was weight. Asura knew almost immediately that the weapon was a sham, feeling lighter than any skilled sword should of been. Beerus was trying to trick Asura, and had failed.

"Oh, aren't we clever," Beerus grumbled, upset that his ploy was found out. "I guess it was an error on my part. It has been a long time since... weight was a factor for me," he said.

Asura shook his head. "I have had enough of your tricks, and your stupid Genjutsu," Asura said and focused chakra into his eyes. "Tengan!" He tried to increase his eyes' ability to break the Genjutsu, to dissolve the image like before. He expected it all to go up in flames...

...but nothing happened. The mirage was still the same and with Asura inside it. He just kept facing Beerus in his chamber.

He was confused, but Asura did another method. He focused on the technique designed to negate Genjutsu. He formed a hand sign and attempted to release the genjutsu manually. "Release!" he growled--- but there was no change. His eyes widened a bit more and he tried again. "Release! Release!!" he casted it a few times.

Beerus shook his head and chuckled. "Hehehe... oh poor boy," he said and approached slowly. "YOu're eyes are indeed unique, and may be able to see through my illusions-- but that doesn't mean you still can't fall prey to them." The cat was now face to face, an arms length away from him. Asura looked in surprise, unsure why he couldn't escape the Genjutsu. "Not all Genjutsu can be easily broken out of, no matter what kind of Doujutsu you possessed. That said, you are not going anywhere."

Asura stepped back a moment, realizing he couldn't break the Genjutsu. He didn't understand to what degree he was stuck, but he just had to get a sense of the genjutsu or he would be a sitting duck to this monster.

"I thought you would appreciate my hospitality, but it seems youth nowadays have no manners," Beerus said and stepped forward. "Had you cooperate, you could of at least enjoyed food, wine and women to your hearts desire. Now since you been so rude, I will just cut straight to dinner."

Asura glared at Beerus angrily. "I'm not hungry..."

Beerus smirked. "Oh, but I am." *SKRITCH*

Asura felt a strange sensation as Beerus reached forward against his fist-- and his claws seemed to dig through his flesh! However, while it didn't break the skin-- the pain was excruciating. It god wierder though as Asura felt the pain in his chest, Beerus pulled his arm back, a mass of glowing energy pulled out from Asura.

"GHRRAA!" Asura cried as he felt whatever it was pulled out of him.

Beerus smirked and licked his lips. "Mmmmrrr.... your soul tastes delicious," the cat purred and looked into Asura's eyes. "Its been so long since I had a proper meal of human souls."

Enemy: Rakshasa Demon "Beerus"
(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 Dragon_ball_super_beerus_02_by_giuseppedirosso-da9tqje

Stats + Actions wrote:

Enemy HP: 535 /535

O Strength: 906
O Endurance: 869
O Dexterity: 849
O Intelligence: 2518

Chakra: 4292/5142
Stamina: 2094/2624
Soul Gauge: 2518/2518

Action 1: Demonic Passion Palace
A powerful Genjutsu that uses the desires of mortal man to entrap enemies. Gives the caster and effected targets all the pleasures one could ask for, even if in contrast to their moral compass or creeds as ninja. The Genjutsu is so strong, it encompasses all 5 senses and is impossible to escape. The caster also has full dominion over the space within, allowing him to do anything. The longer a person stays victim to this jutsu, the more the caster will use it to draw out and destroy a person by their soul.
Cost: 500 chakra / 350 stamina.
Effect: Caster's HP cannot be lowers as he is technically a 'ghost'. Damage is reduced by half- but is taken out to soul gauge. + Enemy dice rolls -4 .

Action 2: Curse Jutsu: Demon Supper-- Soul Grapple.
Similar to the demon grip chakra technique, Beerus makes physical contact with the enemy and attempts to pull out his soul. This Jutsu bypasses enemy physical defenses and is determined by the strength of the victim's soul.
Cost: 350 -180  
Effect: 200 DMG= Reduces soul gauge. Calculation User Int + Damage. Enemy's damage is determined not by Endurance, but difference in their Int.
Restrictions and Requirement: Jutsu's damage can be halfed by countering with a strike by a Spirium weapon. Damage negated if defended with Spirium weapon.

Damage 200+2518 (enemy) - 2014 = 704 reduced from Asura's soul gauge.  

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24 2017, 20:12

'Battle Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 17:32

Chakra upkeep: O Chakra Gauge: 4059/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 2069/2099

The strange grab of the cat-demon alarmed Asura as he quickly stepped back, not wanting to even risk a strike from the cat. The glow of the strange jutsu screamed danger to him. He pulled away-- just as the claws was about to sink towards him.

He skidded away quickly, his eyes locked on Beerus and his strange jutsu. He checked his skin-- even though he had felt pain, there was no wound. No scratch or tear in his flesh or clothing. Somehow, he had done something to cause him some damage.

"My... Soul?" Asura snarled, unsure what to think of this monster.

If he was indeed the enemy responsible for this madness, then he couldn't afford to pull any punches. "You wanna snack on something? I'll give you a full course of my fists, pal!" Asura shouted and focused his chakra. The claws on his fist glowed with power, as he got ready to fight.

Even with his Tengan, he couldn't make out the enemy presence as easily as he liked. The nature of the Genjutsu fooled him, and attacks might only make his situation worse-- but to do nothing was more risky to do.

"The first gate, Muladhara, OPEN!!" Asura shouted, and a sudden surge of energy. It was a shade of red that coated over Asura's body, similar to how chakra flowed.

Beerus watched with mild amusement. "Oh, no... the inner gates. I am trembling," the cat mocked.

"When I'm done, you will be... The second gate, Svadhishthana---
Open!! The third gate-- Manipura-- OPEN!!"

Another surge of power erupted around Asura, this time of a golden aura replaced the red one and Asura's muscles grew. They became larger and more defined. His body began to sweat from the strain of energy his body had begun to endure-- but he was far from done. The energy empowered his body as he charged forward, prepared to attack his enemy.

With the gates released up to the third point in his stomach, 3, his chakra network began running differently than before, becoming something more... as if it had evolved.

Actions and Stats: wrote:

Action 1: + - (1st) Chakra Gate: Muladhara - The Root/Earth Chakra >
> Located at the base of the spine, this chakra is empowered by the will of survival and is influenced by fear. Upon activation and realization, this gate works similar to the Hachimon's first gate-- allowing access to 100% of the muscles in the body. A rush of red energy coats the body upon this true chakra's release.
+ Effect: (Nexus) Attributes STR + DEX + END x1.15
+ Stress Level: 0
+ Limit: 5

Action 2: + - (2nd) Chakra Gate: Svadhishthana - The Sacral/Water Chakra - >
> Located at the Sacral area of the body, this chakra is empowered by pleasure and joy and influenced by guilt. By working through this chakra and willing to forgive one's self, one is able to renew their sense of life and purpose, allowing one's own chakra and energy to be enhanced further. Chakra is now visible as a surge of energy around the body.

+ Effect: (Nexus) Regain Stamina, Chakra and HP by X 1.20 . [Per Turn] < Until Gate Ends
+ Stress Level: 0
+ Limit: 5

Action 3: + - (3rd) Chakra Gate: Manipura - The Solar Plexus/Fire Charka >
> Located in the stomach, this chakra gate governs the use of willpower, and is blocked by shame. One must let go of their disappointments and letdowns that haunt you. By unlocking this gate, one can surpass physical limitation and empower one's attacks. Their muscles become more defined and larger. The body is now engulfed by a golden aura of energy that radiates with great power, showing one's strength now enhanced further.
+ Effect: DMG X 1.30 + Ignores drawbacks from jutsu and status effects while in combat. (Sealing drawbacks and Inner Gate mechanics Excluded)
+ Stress Level: 1
+ Limit: 4

(Inner Gates Calculated)
Total:
Strength: 845 (972)
Endurance: 810 (932)
Dexterity: 812 (934)

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 17:50

Beerus stats and resources wrote:

Enemy HP: 535 /535

O Strength: 906
O Endurance: 869
O Dexterity: 849
O Intelligence: 2518

Chakra: 4292/5142
Stamina: 2094/2624

Despite the sheer boost in power on Asura's part, Beerus just let out a cat-like yawn. He stretched his maw and looked to Asura as if bored. "Really? You plan to fight me with enhanced Taijutsu? I took you for smart, but it turns out you are quite stupid." the cat mocked. "You are in my Genjutsu. Here I make the rules and your fists won't do a damn thing. "

Still, Beerus licked his lips. "Although, please, tire yourself out. Let me see what you have cooking. It might make my meal a bit more entertaining."

This time, Beerus lunged again, this time with both his claws aglow. The cat lunged to deliver the same soul-grasping technique, trying to expend his energy. Because the jutsu disregarded the enemy's physical defense, he was not going to be able to resist a second time.

Actions wrote:

1. Curse Jutsu: Demon Supper-- Soul Grapple.
Similar to the demon grip chakra technique, Beerus makes physical contact with the enemy and attempts to pull out his soul. This Jutsu bypasses enemy physical defenses and is determined by the strength of the victim's soul.
Effect: 200 DMG= Reduces soul gauge. Calculation User Int + Damage. Enemy's damage is determined not by Endurance, but difference in their Int.
Restrictions and Requirement: Jutsu's damage can be halfed by countering with a strike by a Spirium weapon. Damage negated if defended with Spirium weapon.

2. Curse Jutsu: Demon Supper-- Soul Grapple.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 17:50

'Battle Dice' : 9, 13
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 18:15

Enemy chakra and stamina. :

Chakra: 3592/5142
Stamina: 1714/2624
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 18:47

Asura stats and upkeeps wrote:

Gates 1 and 2 = 2/5 limit.

Gate 3 =2/4 limit.

O Stamina Gauge: 2080/2099

(Inner Gates Calculated)
Total:
Strength: 845 (1310)
Endurance: 810 (1256)
Dexterity: 812 (1259)

Asura got a good feel for what his enemy attack was. Somehow it was gonna do damage on a level of one's soul. He recalled the talks Vidav gave him in his training how one's soul was a source of great power, and if this jutsu could damage the soul, too much damage of this attack would in fact kill him. It was a jutsu he couldn't afford to get hit by.

Just as Beerus lunged to take his attack and try to feed off Asura's soul--

WHOOSH!! Asura vanished in a blur of motion, leaving Beerus reaching for air.

Asura had reappeared on the ceiling of the cave, his speed and chakra keeping him suspended. He used a Taijutsu move that allowed him to avoid physical blows. He was getting an idea how this Genjutsu worked-- that it created a terrain effect of some kind, but it didn't seem to apply to Beerus in his need to make contact to an enemy to have his Jutsu take effect. "Genjutsu or not-- even you gotta play by the rules, whiskers."

With a final handsign, he focused further upon the power of his inner gates. "The 4th gate Anahata-- OPEN!!" Another surge of golden energy enfulfed Asura, this time the surge causing jolts of electricity to dance around his body. His hair stood on end in a golden color, now from red to golden hue. His eyes narrowed upon his enemy. His power further increased.

Done playing around, Asura extended his right arm with the claw that was attached-- his palm out. A swirling ball of CHakra soon appeared in his palm, and grew in size with each passing second.

The Rasengan.

Kicking off, Asura charged right for Beerus in a downward strike, the sphere poised for him. "RASENGAN!!"

As the sphere impacted, it let off a powerful blow-- not just fueled by chakra, but by the physical power of Asura's strength and power. It combined with his unique Inner Gates had a devistating effect, that made the cave quake in its effect.

As the smoke would clear, Asura emerged as well-- following up to his' attack with a slash of his glowing claw weapon, a follow up to fake out Beerus and give him little time to rest.
Actions done wrote:

Reaction 1: + - Jungle Beast Shadow- >
> Driven by sheer will and the might of an animal, this taijutsu utilizes the utmost dexterity and will of its user to avoid mortal injury. By driving all their muscles into their speed, one can leave an after-image of themselves as they evade harm completely.
+ Stamina Cost: 25
+ Type: Defense + Supplementary
+ Rank: E
+ Damage + Effect: Evade 1 action.
+ Drawback: Dex reduced by .10 for two turns after use.

Action 1: + - (4th) Charka Gate: Anahata - The Heart /Air Chakra >
> Located in the heart, or center of chest, this gate governs the emotional aspects of person. It deals with love and compassion, and is disharmonized by grief. Ones unlocked, energy surges far greater from both the body and soul. As if one's own bioelectricity is overflowing from the release of the chakra gate.
+ Effect: Nexus STR + Dex + END x 1.40  + Taijutsu and Melee DMG adds Stun (-2 to actions). 15 HP drain per limit < After Gate Ends (First time)    
+ Stress Level: 1
+ Limit: 4

Action 2: + - Rasengan: Melee Variation >
> An advanced form of the Rasengan, developed by Asura Jiin. While forming the Rasengan, extra force is pushed behind it via impact. This also allows the Rasengan to be 'shot' by range in short bursts of strength, compelling both the jutsu's strength and speed. Correct chakra control and precision is needed to strike the Rasengan in midair or via close range to incorporate one's physical force into the jutsu. With it, the force of the Rasengan is increased along with its speed.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 400 & 220
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + A
+ Damage: 220 + Melee Damage included.

Melee: 1285 + 220 + Dex= 2764

Action 3: Melee-- Weapon Damage with Soul Tiger Claws:
906+1285 = 2191

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29 2017, 18:47

'Battle Dice' : 19, 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next