Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) Empty
PostSubject: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySat Jun 17 2017, 23:34

http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t2210-devil-trio-quest-ot-l

The humid air dripped to everything around the jungle of Shinkoku. The lush jungle continued to echo with the sounds of life as Asura began his usual climb up to the top of the mountains west of the jungle. He had been there many times now-- the usual entrance into the Naraka Caves... an important place for the Blood Vale Tigers.

A place of training for the Rakshasa Warriors, the place where they mined precious minerals and gems. A treasure for the tribe of tigers. As Asura made his way out towards the caves at the top of the mountain-- he didn't realize what would be in store for him as he got higher.

Vulcan was one of the tigers of the Blood Vale Jungle-- a rather grumpy and bad-mouthed man-tiger with a skill for blacksmithing. Asura had earned the privilege to work in his forge and workshop to make his wares as well. Though rough around the edges and as friendly as a crocodile, the tiger had been growing kinder and warmer to Asura after he made a few good tools for himself and the tribe. Making his way up the mountain, Asura made his way for the cave mouth-- and would make his way down into its depths to reach Vulcan's forge among the lava pool.

As he got up there, he soon was greeted by a familiar mug of none other than Vulcan. The bulky, tall were-tiger was out of his forge and cave looking at the sky. His large hammer was held over his shoulder as he relaxed against the edge of the cave.

"Vulcan?" Asura said as he climbed the last of the steps before him. "What are you doing out of the forge?" he asked.

"What? You think I am chained there or something, you little shit?" the tiger snapped rudely, but smirked all the same. For some reason, he enjoyed talking crassly to Asura and trying to belittle him. "I can come and go as I please. Think I work all day?"

Asura was taken aback, but used to his foul mouth, he shook it off and continued. "Um... no, just normally never see you out of the workshop is all. Its a nice change for you."

The tiger gave a soft growl in his direction. "Well I have you know I got a life too. I can't always be on the forge day in and day out without a break."

"Yeah, but still good to love what you do, right?" Asura said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 09:07

Vulcan gave a heardy laugh as he pulled out something behind him. A gourd of liquid with the kanji for "Saki" on it. THe tiger drank greedily. As the tiger drank, Asura was more and more reminded of how Ravana behaved with bad behavior. The tiger finished chucking down his share, then handed the goard to Asura. "Want some, kid?" he offered.

Asura hesitated. Even though he was over eighteen, he had never taken the time to truly drink. "Um... I'm not sure I am legal to drink yet, " he lied. "Maybe Later..."

"Bah! You aint a man till you at least drank this, kid," he laughed and took another chug , the brew running down his chin.

"well..." Asura said as he began to make his way for the cave, "I'll just head to the workshop to start working. I got some gear I want to fine tune and--"

"Forget it, shrimp," Vulcan growled and put down his goard. "No way in hell I am letting you in my forge without me there. "

Asura stopped mid step and turned to the giant tiger. "I may not drink but I am not a 5 year old, jeez..." he grumbled and looked to the cave. As he did, he saw the moisture of the teeth-like stalactites upon the ceiling as it dripped down. Even though far away , he briefly used his Tengan to sense the heat within the earth, and saw the rivers of lava below. His eyes changed back as he blinked, "Well, I might as well explore more of the caves. I wanted to know what was in the tunnels below the Forge anyway..."

As Asura would of entered the root of the cave's mouth-- Vulcan's drinking was halted by his arm going stiff. His eyes went wide. In the blink of an eye, the large tiger grabbed Asura by the collar of his vest and pulled him back, exciting a shout from the young shinobi. "GAH! What the hell?!"

"Do you got a death wish?!" the tiger growled and turned Asura around to show his stern, furious face. "You should NEVER go down that deep! No one is allowed down there. Not even the Rakshasa Warriors!"

"H-huh?" Asura gasped as he felt the bossy tiger grip his arms tightly with his paws. He blinked in surprise, unable to look anywhere else as the tiger's grip was like steel. "What are you talking about?"

"You said you were going to explore the deeper caves..." he growled fiercely and drew in closer. The fury in his eye was clear... but Asura could detect something else. Possibly... fear? "That is a very, very, VERY bad idea. "

"Why is that...?" he asked.

"For one thing, I might as well kill you myself if you choose to go down there, cause a death down there will be far worse than anything that can happen to you topside," the tiger growled, "Next, its extremely dangerous. Its forbidden to venture so far because of the hazards in those caves."

However, Asura was stubborn and didn't see the risk. "I am practically a Jounin and I know earth and lava style chakra transformation. I think I can survive lava fields down there, thank you...." He was about to break free, but the tiger only gripped his arms tighter to the point they hurt.

"Lava and rocks are the least of your problems!" the tiger snarled, his face now inches away from him and gave Asura a good view of his maw and teeth. "You think the Rakshasa Warriors are scary? Down there are REAL demons!"

"Huh?" Asura gasped, unsure what he was talking about. "Could you explain what the hell you are freaking out about?"

Asura's request actually calmed the tiger. "As you might guess, our tribe took on the name Rakshasa, based off ancient lore of demons. These demons were actually tiger-creatures as well and were known for their trickster-nature and carnage." the tiger blacksmith growled, "Once, one was said to have been killed and used to forge a legendary weapon. A sword of darkness, that if used it was said to drive a person mad and possessed by the same demons. It was said to contain the darkness, it was placed in the depths of the earth. And guarded by the same, vicious beast..."

Asura blinked at the spun weapon. "Why would someone make a weapon out of a devil like that?" Asura asked, "Is this just some old blacksmith's tale?"

"SHUT UP!" Vulcan snarled and glared at him. "That blade is a legendary weapon and was so powerful, its maker hidden it in a place so deep that no fool would dare to go after it. Even though a weapon, the cursed essence of the demon still is potent and wanders the cave. And that is how the Naraka Caves came to be."

Asura felt that Vulcan was trying to spin a ghost story to scare him, but Asura just listened and show no sign of being scared. "Just out of curiosity, would a weapon like that interest you?" he asked.

Vulcan blinked at the question and raised a claw to scratch his whiskers. "Well... yeah, legendary weapons sure are a beauty to research about. I'd love to see one up close ..." However the tiger shook his head at his glance fell elsewhere. "Grrr! You're missing the point!"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 09:53

All the while Asura smirked. He was not hindered by the story, or the threat from the giant tiger. "I'm just saying, if something that valuable is down there, it be worth finding. Besides, I fought worse than a demon, you know?" he boasted semi-proudly. It was not too boastful since he had fought a great force before similar to a demon.

"Oh blow it out your ass!" the tiger snarled. Despite his own curiosity, the tiger was adamant to forbid Asura entrance into the cave on his own. "Don't think I don't see what you're trying to do! Forget it!" The tiger glared at Asura, who looked blankly at the tiger. "It will be a cold day in those caves and the lava frozen over before I let you down there. This is for your own good kiddo."

"But, I..."

"No buts!" Vulcan roared aloud that Asura's hair wafted in his shout, his saki soaked breath searing the boy's nostrils. "You might as well forget it. You're not going in there on my watch."

"I assume its near your forge, otherwise you wouldn't be such a stickler about who goes down there," Asura commented.

"Yeah. I'm both a guard to the tunnels and the forge is near it convinently. Why?" he growled and crossed his arms.

However, it was then that Asura smirked. "Wanted to make sure I assumed right. Thanks for that buddy," he then made a hand sign. "Thanks for the directions, buddy."

Poof! In a harmless flash of fire and smoke, Asura vanished before the tiger's eyes. His jaw dropped and for a moment the tiger thought he had drank too much... but it was clear what happened. In a swift moment when the tiger's gaze was away from Asura, he slipped out and left a Pyro Clone in his place.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" the tiger roared in fury and disbelief.

He turned back down into the caves, and didn't see anyone there... but he knew it. He knew Asura had taken off down the tunnel and could even hear the scamper of feet echo through it. "That little shit! You are in for a world of hurt!!" he roared and ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 10:27

The small diversion wouldn't buy Asura much time, but he knew a stolen moment was all he needed. He ran down the caves moving as fast as he could. With his Tengan eyes, and after several trips through this cave, he knew his way through the route of the cave that led to the forge. He could of used his space-time jutsu to cross the distance, but he didn't feel comfortable opening a portal down there-- and risk perhaps running into a wall. He bought himself a good few seconds of a head start and if he was quick, he could get to the lava pool before Vulcan could catch up.

But the roar of his voice was loud enough to tell he was coming fast on his trail.

Asura hopped and jumped around the turns of the caves and moved deeper into it without stopping. His time with training in Taijutsu paid off as he didn't lose any endurance to run so far. Already he could see the glow.

As he heard the echoing taunts, cusses and threats of Vulcan, Asura just smirked as he kept going. The promise of discovering a hidden cave, legendary weapon was too juicy for Asura to pass up. If there was something dangerous in there as well... it would be a good way to put his training to the test.

He soon reached it-- the rock bridges that overlooked the lava pool-- and where the forge was located, hanging over it. Asura hopped off the bridge to one of the lower ones, one by one hopping closer to the lava. He knew that Vulcan would be hot on his tail, and now he had to make it to a place where he could cross the space, and the tiger wouldn't follow him.

As he jumped lower down the crossing bridges-- he found it, the space of lava where none of the bridges hovered over-- and with a single edge of the lava pond with the only cave, near overlooked by the forge. It had to be it.

Asura jumped up off the last bridge and in mid air, made a hand sign to focus his chakra. Unique to his clan, to him, was his chakra was well laced with the power of fire. A training example that Roku had taught him long ago-- was the skill to not only walk on water, but on lava. Their bodies could tolerate any amount of heat-- even from molten lava. Combining the walking on water technique and his natural ability to repel fire, Asura was impervious to the volitile surroundings of the lava pond.

He landed onto the lava, and just as easy as solid ground, he landed without a hitch of pain. The ground was warm to his feet, but nothing more. Bits of fire sparked from his sandals but he felt no major pain, causing them to burn. Despite it, Asura moved forward and ran along the fiery magma.

As he ran, bits of of the lava bubbled. In one of the rare moments of volcanic activity, the flow changed and caused pillars of lava to shoot up like guysers. Even though he was impervious to lava, to get hit by them wouldn't be good. Asura quickly wove around them-- but not before some bits of the lava splashed upon him.

It sizzled upon him-- but didn't burn him in the slightest. It was moments like this Asura was glad he learned how to manipulate Magma Style.

He finally reached the edge of the pond and jumped up onto the ground. His sandals were gone, reduced to a few scraps, but he had better shoes he could wear that suited him more. Despite it, his feet remained unburned. Lava felt no more comfortable than warm sand between his toes.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" a voice boomed and echoed through the cavern. Asura rolled his eyes, recognizing the voice. He turned back and soon saw Vulcan, on one of the bridges near his forge. Had the tiger been sober, he probably would of caught Asura by now, but the tiger had bothered to drink, and it made Asura a bit more confident he could pull off the fake out. "Get your ass up here right now!"

Asura raised his hand up to his ear. "What?" Asura called back, "I can't hear you. Too much hot air around here."

"What are you talking about? It has..." the tiger stopped, and realized the jab at him. "Why you little... jokes over now! Get your ass back up here or you are gonna regret it, you hear me?"

"Why not come down here and make me?" Asura teased.

The tiger just snarled. Even for a shinobi, the distance was too far for someone to jump or climb. They would fall into the lava for sure. Even though Vulcan had power over Katon control, magma was not something he could use as freely.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 11:07

Asura let out a sigh and rubbed a hand through his hair. "Jeez, just give it up, cat. I promise I will be careful, so quit making such a fuss," Asura groaned .

"THat is hardly the point here!" The tiger roared from his place up high. "Everyone-- everyone that has gone into the caves has never returned! Don't be stupid you brat! There are real demons down there!!"

Asura smirked and waved at Vulcan. "Well, I ain't scared of no ghosts or demons, so I'll take my chances," he said proudly as he turned away. "I'll be sure to bring you a souvenir! See ya..."

"You better hope you die down there! When I get my claws on you, you'll wish you had!" the tiger roared. Probably the closest thing to 'good luck' Asura was gonna hear from him.

As he walked away from the lava pond, he felt a tingle on his back. Unaware, he looked behind his shoulder to notice the lava guyser from before had caught him a bit and his vest was on fire. "Aw, damn it..." Asura cursed as he rolled his shoulders and took the vest off. His red with fire symbols of his vest burned to bits upon him, leaving small scraps of cloth that remained. He tossed it to the ground, where the rest slowly went up in flames. "That was my favorite vest man..." he sighed, now shirtless. Though warm enough, Asura didn't need it.

His muscles tenced up in his arms and chest as he approached the only caved entrance. It was a wide area, and looked similar to a demon's maw as well by how the spikes of the cave were angled. Most noticable however, was the warding jutsu symbols inscribed on the stone. They were a dark shade of red, almost blood. Asura's sealing knowledge was sketchy, but he was sure the symbols read 'contain'.

It was definitely not meant to keep people out... but to keep something trapped inside it.

There might of been some truth to what Vulcan said.

After a moment of observing the sealing formulas, he took a deep breath and walked in regardless. He soon entered the mouth of the new cave, the glow of the lava lighting his way.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 13:23

The cave had veins of lava that trickled and drained in small rivers along the passages. The warmth of the lava still lingered as he ventured into the caves. Bits of the cave's ore and metals traveled in veins along the walls and further lit up the cave. Asura hardly needed his Tengan to see anymore through the cave. Since he entered, he had traveled a good half hour now, following the winding passage as it slowly kept going down.

The heat was almost comfortable, but not sweltering. Still, he could feel it-- for any normal person it might of felt more unbearable for them to tolerate. Even with his lack of shoes and vest, the heat was palpable that even Asura was sweating a bit. He moved further down all the same.

The cave was round but rough due to the structure. By how bright and shiny it was, it was hard to imagine this was some kind of cursed cave. Patches of darkness lingered where the lava didn't flow, but hardly slowed him down as he made his way.

Despite it, Asura kept his senses sharp. The smell of ash and molten rock-- sulfer, and the heat and sounds. But all he heard was the bubble of lava and the soft hot air that moved through the caves. Yet, there was no branching pathways and continued to lead down, beckoning those who dared to enter towards one direction.

"Jeez, this is hardly proving as scary as he said..." Asura said. Though his senses kept alert, he felt bored already as he ventured further.

However, as he continued, something watched him. Though not seen physically, it was indeed there. A presence unseen and unfelt that lingered in the walls and air of the cave. It watched Asura intently, with interest... and hunger. A pair of narrow yellow eyes that watched each move he made.

Hmmm... it has been a long time since someone has entered the cave... it thought to itself. A toothed grin was on its face as it observed the traveler. His eyes narrowed and he licked his lips. I think he will make a fine guest for dinner... hahahaha...

The warm gusts of air that circulated through the tunnels almost sounded like breaths to Asura, but he did his best to ignore them. No matter where he looked or how carefully he analyzed the area, there was no such thing. The lava was gone, but still the light of further down lured him closer. The tunnels changed in size, from a narrow passage, causing Asura to squeeze through a few places. It almost seemed like he wasn't gonna be able to keep moving. He even had to crouch on his knees to get through some of the passages.

The rocks scratched his back lightly but it was of little issue as he healed himself and dusted himself off. Even though the lava was gone and the light source was little, he still felt the growing heat of something nearby.

"Just how far does this stupid cave go?" Asura said to himself as he wiped his brow from dust of the cave. "I may need the tiger claws after all to get out of here when I'm done."

As he got back to his feet, he did in fact see a new light. A warm glow from likely another stream or spring of magma. Moving forward, he kept up it. However, he soon heard something odd. A chatter of voice, almost laughter. On guard, he moved forward. He felt uneased as he moved on, but kept to the wall.

However, he was not prepared for what he saw as he finally turned the corner into the new cavern. ..
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 15:31

The light wasn't even from anything natural inside the cave. Torches were lit in the area. The cave had been opened and the once rough stone became more polished, cut stones as if used to reinforce and stable a chamber! Asura's feet was met by the soft feel of a red thick carpet with golden embroidery-- the kind you'd expect in a lavish home.

The scent of lavender and sandalwood  wafted through the warm air that was relaxing to sense. His mind reeled how a cave in the true depths of the Narka Cave became... some lavish chamber. Tables and cushons were spread about the chamber, filled with fruits, meats and other foods Asura had not seen in a long time. The warmth of the torches truly made Asura feel as if he was among a more pleasant warth than that of a cave. The sensations were too real.

And he wasn't alone. From behind the see-through silk curtains, the sounds of feminine laughter greeted his ears. Pushing them aside, four beautiful women-- human women-- stepped out. They had been lounging on a large round bed, big enough to fit 10 people if one wanted. They were dressed in alluring silks and cloths with golden tops and loin cloths-- all of which meant to reveal their alluring features and leave few things to the imagination.

Asura's eyes were wide with disbelief and confusion. How the cave became this was baffling to him. Before he could think however, two of the lovely ladies approached him. "Oh my..." a red-headed woman purred in a seductive tone. "Who do we have here? Are you lost, handsome?" she asked.

"L-Lost? " Asura asked, "Um, no... I just am looking--"

Soon the second woman appeared near by and wrapped her arms around his own. A blonde with rather big breasts barely contained behind her bikini top. "What is your name, warrior?"

"Um, Asura. I--" Asura spoke, but the woman squeezed his arm and pressed her breasts against him. At the same time, the red-head also leaned closer, her body warming up against Asura's bare back-- now that he long since discarded his shirt from when he arrived in the cave.

"MMmm... you look strong, Asura," the woman purred and nuzzled closer to him. "But you must be tired from coming all this way."

"Why not spend a little time with us?" the blonde said in a cheerful tone and tugged Asura's arm playfully towards the bed. "Though I am sure it takes much more than a long trip to tire out a man like you."

"Um... well, I..." Asura's face was red, flustered by the fact two beautiful women were pretty  much throwing themselves at him, and the fact of the change in scenery. His mind was just moving too slow to juggle the change, but also the fact that his own loins were not helping his situation. "I don't think this is smart... we only just met..."

Still, the red-head pushed him lightly, her hands winding around Asura's waste. She felt the muscles of his abs and chest-- and dared to drop her hands a bit lower still. Also the blonde kept pulling as well. "All the more reason to stay.. so we can get to know each other!" the blonde said .

The two other women on the bed, both had dark color hair, but in different cuts-- one long behind her back and one short. Light chains were attached to their garments, as were the two who clung to him. As he approached, even the two other women looked to Asura with a lustful look.

"Wait a minute! I just don't get what--- gah!" Asura was stopped as the woman behind him gave him a final push and it spun him backwards onto the bed. It definately felt like a bed as he fell onto it.

The blonde soon crawled up to his lap and the others slowly came around him. "Oh come on. Pleeease..." the blonde begged, reaching behind her back, and a click came from her bra. "We been so, so lonely... won't you play with us, mighty warrior. We will treat you real well."

The blood in Asura's ears began to pump and his body felt even hotter-- no doubt from the attention of the four ladies as they touched, caressed his skin and muscles. He was not shy-- far from it-- but too much was happening too fast to have him think right...

... and any guy would otherwise ask 'why the hell bother'. He had 4 beautiful women all wanting his attention in bed. You would have to be crazy to deny that.

The red-head was in front and sealed his lips in a hot passionate kiss while, the blonde crawled below nuzzling him. The two women behind were rubbing his back, feeling his powerful muscles.

"Mmmm you taste so good," the red-head said in a lustful growl.

"Yes, he does.... Oh, i can't wait..." the blonde said. The two girls behind him were kissing his neck and trailing down his back... and the blonde soon was making her way lower, undoing the sash of his gi...

The kiss however was what ruined it-- and the talk about taste... cause soon Asura felt it. A light touch. A prick of sharp teeth of canines agianst his lip.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 18:24

Stats and Resources::

"WHOH!!" Asura stopped, getting his head out of the haze of the lust-filled atmosphere. His logic came kicking him in the ass as he jumped out of the bed and spun around at the four. "Hold on a damn minute! You-- you shouldn't be here..."

The woman however, were on all fours in a pleading pout. "Awww... don't go... Stay with us..."

"We wanna have some fun. Don't you wanna play with us too. We like it a little rough..." the blonde said, and this time, he saw it...

The lustful glare revealed greenish, glowing eyes. The hint of sharp canines were visible too. Asura could see it. The more he resisted, the more the women looked more like sharp-toothed ravenous bitches...

... or the same thing as before.

He shut his eyes for a moment, and soon opened them wide-- revealing the Tengan  eyes he had. "Tengan!"

It was then the image-- the lavish chamber, the torches' fire, the bed and the concubine of lovely ladies soon vanished in a flash of fire.... to soon reveal he was back in a dusty, dank cave.

The flesh-hungry helliots soon vanished as it became clear it was just a mirage. An illusion that was never real. Asura's breath heated as he still FELT the sensation of them against his skin. The illusion was so powerful it completely fooled his senses. He let out rapid breaths, realizing it was over.

He calmed down, however, he soon growled with frustration and clenched his fists. "Awww man!!" Asura shouted, his voice echoing in the cave. "I REALLY, REALLY HATE GENJUTSU! Damnit!!"

He could hear his swearing echo three times as he let out another deep breath to calm himself. He almost fell pray to it. If he lingered longer, he might of regretted it.

Asura wiped a bit of blood from his nose as he thought things out. He was keeping attention before he got to that chamber. There was no sight that he noticed that could cause a genjutsu. There was no sound, or taste or smell....

No... the sulfur. The stench of the lava and ash from the cave's lava flow. Could that of been a reason why he fell under the genjutsu?

Asura's brow furrowed. At this point in time, i can't afford to let my guard down. I'll keep my Tengan active while I am in the cave. Safer this way, so at least I can stay out of complex Genjutsu. Whatever is down here... Asura shivered, realizing he walked right into a rather seductive trap. He glanced at the tunnel that led further down into the cave. It's trying to confuse me... I can't give it any more chances to throw me off.

With the Tengan eyes now active, Asura ventured deeper, now on alert for an enemy that lurked in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 19:04

CHakra upkeep: O Chakra Gauge: 4023/4113
O Stamina Gauge: 2074/2099

This time Asura picked up the pace as he ran down the cave tunnel. He found a few passages that branched off, but both led to the same caverns. Now that he ventured further and further into the caves, it now began to grow darker. Less minerals and lava allowed lighting, and forced Asura to use his Tengan actively to keep aware of his surroundings. It allowed him to see in the dark without issues due to its x-ray vision. As the cave grew darker, he needed to depend on it. Should he need to, he had other jutsu to enhance his sense to navigate such terrain. Now that he spent a good two hours covering the ground in the caves.

If Vulcan had indeed informed the others, they probably would of been worried about him. But he needed to do this. He needed to test his strength-- even if it meant to charge into danger like this.  

Asura soon ventured down another path of the cave. With the Tengan, he got some insight which paths were dead ends and which paths were in fact leading him further to his goal. Still, there was a limit to his vision, and even he didn't know where the cave actually ended.

He soon arrived into a cave system. This one was drab, and died in a shade of black ash. Asura's eyes scanned the surroundings. He didn't see any traps or devices. With his eyes active with his Doujutsu, he was confident there was no Genjutsu going on around him. What stuck out most were the corpses around him. Several were charred black. Humanoid, ashened corpses that were burned to a crisp. Slowly, Asura walked around them, not wishing to disturb the dead.

He walked away, stepped over them. How they got there, he didn't know... but as he left, something happened. The ash and bones of their bodies began to twitch. Slowly, the bodies began to move, and rise to their feet. They were silent, shapeless, save for their faces, as the pieces came together.

It wasn't till the rattle of bone echoed in the cave that Asura became aware of it. His eyes narrowed and he turned around quickly.

"Grrraaaaa...." a corpse groaned, wobbling towards him. Still a distance away, Asura saw the four corpses rise up and move towards Asura. Their arms reached out for him, and their maws were wide, as if to try and bite him.

"Great... Zombies..." Asura groaned, more in irritation. He snapped his fingers-- and a puff of smoke appeared near his hand. In the blink of an eye, the Soul Tiger Claws appeared attached to his wrist. The moment his hand grasped the handle there, the metal claws glowed bright white with the power of Asura's soul-- the metal making the weapon stronger with his own spiritual energy.

The glow of the weapon lit the cave up, and allowed Asura a good view of his targets. As the zombies came closer, Asura moved in. With a swift sprint, Asura held his claws up and with a swift slash, he cleaved through one-- one to dislocate the neck from the head. The next one was to the far left of him.

He darted left, then right, then slashed to the left and struck so hard his enemy was cut in half in the upper and lower halfs.

Enemies: Stats same as Asura X1.00 (Jounin level) X 4
HP = 1.
Jutsu: Cursed reanimation. Corpses HP will never drop below 1. Takes 1 action to revive.
Caster: (somewhere else)

Action 1: Summon Soul Tiger Claws (No cost via Golden Scroll Wristband)
Action 2: Melee attack at Zombie 1 with weapon. Weapon dmg: 45% of soul gauge. = 906
Action 3: Melee attack at Zombie 2 with weapon. Weapon dmg: 45% of soul gauge. = 906

Melee calculation: 734 + 906 = 1640

Dice rolls +4 due to Tengan.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) EmptySun Jun 18 2017, 19:04

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 1, 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)   (Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Quest Thread:) The Demon of the Naraka Cave-- Discovering the Trickster's Blade (Treasure dice battle)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next