Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  Empty
PostSubject: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 14:55

-
0h1ttp://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t1824-missions-for-asura-unchecked#14217

Asura was called out from his time among his training with Vidav-- summoned by none other than Boss Byakko himself. Both quick to answer the summons, Asura quickly raced to meet the giant white tiger in the clearing where many of the tigers met and conversed.

Asura stood before Boss Byakko, as did Vidav beside him in humble attendance. "You summoned us, Boss?" Asura asked.

The giant tiger, towering well above them even as he sat on the field's grass, loomed his head close to the two of them. "Asura, when you were accepted into our home, you told us that you would do us service for our hospitality. I trust you still hold to your word?" the tiger asked in a soft but firm growl.

A sweat drop fell from his brow as he glanced for a moment to Vidav beside him. "Uh, of course I do. I promised you that I would help out however I could." he replied.

The tiger sat back up straight and shook his mane. "I see. Good-- because that time is now," the tiger said matter-of-factly. "As you imagine, we keep our jungle secure and keep human interference to a minimum... but that doesn't mean there are not those who try to take our jungle."

Vidav soon spoke up with a raise of his head. "Are you referring to the loggers from Dance Country, Lord Byakko?"

"Loggers...?" Asura said, his expression showing distaste for what was to come.

"In the past, loggers have come in attempt to cut down trees from our jungle to fuel their own persuits. Timber for houses, land to build upon. We have held our own for time to time, but they always come back-- or rather new humans come to make a claim to it as well." the elder explained.

"Are they that big of a threat?" Asura asked, "I mean, trees are cut down all the time. They can be regrown sure--"

GRRROWW! Byakko let out an angry snarl and Asura shutted up. "Those humans know no sense of boundaries. They take without conscous or care if what they destroy can ever come back! It is our home they wish to destroy, and I will not allow it! Even for ignorant fools like them!" the tiger bellowed, his voice on the wind.

Asura flinched, but Vidav remained calmed with his paws in his sleeves. "Asura, understand that many of the plants they destroy cannot be restored easily. The trees they destroy can host several species of herbs or animals that can only thrive here. If the forest is over-harvested, they are at risk. Deforestation."

Asura's expression melted into one of understanding. "I see... I'm sorry I didn't realize the gravity of the situation." he replied with a bow of his head.

Calmed down, Boss Byakko sat back and looked to Asura. "Normally, i would have our own forces repel them. However, perhaps a human like yourself will have a more... thorough impact upon them," the tiger said. "See to it that they know not to trifle with our jungle."

Asura frowned at the though of what he was being asked to do. He could kill bandits, rabid beasts, enemy shinobi-- but loggers was not something he was okay with. "Um, are you asking me to kill them? I rather not do something that would cross the line into cold-blooded murder..."

Boss Byakko narrowed his gaze on him through his mask. "I don't care what you do, cub. I simply wish for you to stop their efforts. However, loggers are not what you should be worried about." he replied. "Since we had our own Rakshasa warriors meet them, they had been bringing body guards with them. Those you may need to meet with lethal force. "

Asura nodded and listened to his orders. "Stop them from progressing further into the jungle with their machines. Either stop the loggers or their machines. But make sure they know not to enter or they face the consequences." Byakko ordered.

"Yes, Boss," Asura replied.

With a reach for his own sword, he let out a deep breath and refirmed his resolve. "Sorry, Lord Vidav. We can train more later." he said and walked to leave.

"Asura..." Boss Byakko's voice made the young man stop in his tracks but didn't turn around. "Don't expect to honor your fellow man when you live among us. While I have nothing against you or other humans personally, man is a foolish creature by nature. In the face of a beast like us tigers, there is no mercy. It is eat, or be eaten. You will do well to remember that, for your enemy may not be so kind to be as merciful as you might be..." the tiger explained.

Asura didn't turn around, but he heard every word. "I understand. I promise, despite my feelings, the mission will be completed. " With that, he channeled his chakra to his feet and took off to the east of the jungle.

Asura felt like some sort of man born from the wilds (Tarzan) as he jumped through the bows of trees and swung from the vines that grew from the treetops. He easily navigated through the jungle's canopy with ease, now aware of how to travel through them.

He drew closer to the boarders of the country, and already could hear something strange. A buzzing sound reached his sensitive ears as he moved closer. He slowed down his pace as he could see clear sky through the trees, and stopped among the bow of a nearby tree.

As he peeked through the leaves, he could see five large machines-- large as war machines armed with saw-like protrusions that ran on a belt to allow strong cutting of wood. Part of the area of the jungle was already cut, leaving a barren space of empty ground. The sight of it made Asura a bit sad as he now understood what the Loggers were capable of... and why Boss Byakko had his tail in a twitch

If they advanced too far, they would permanently damage the jungle.

There were over 20 men there, most of them loggers and not armed. His gaze came to the machines themselves. As he observed them being prepared, a smirk came to Asura. He had a good way of making a statement and not shedding a drop of blood.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 15:40

"Get this rig moving! I want us to meet our quota by nightfall, damnit!" the foreman shouted and urged his workers to get the job done. "And you..."

https://2img.net/h/i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/vmleary/tohma1.jpg

Sitting in a chair in the shade of an umbrella to hide from the sun, a blonde man in a kimono sat reclined in the chair. Across his lap was a sheathed katana. Despite the yell, the man still reclined back with a calm demeanor.

"I'm not paying you to sit on your ass and look pretty. At least pretend to be on alert!" the foreman barked at him.

"I am charged to aid in your men's defense. Right now there is no danger to you. Believe me, when danger rears his head, I'll get up. "

The man growled at the swordsman, but returned to his work regardless. His men had just finished tying ropes to one of the larger tree, to secure how it fell when they started to cut it. They had wrapped it around the base and serval of the men were preparing to pull. "Okay, everyone! On Three. One, two... three!"

They all began to pull and make it taunt enough to allow their allies to start cutting...

SKRIT!! Shomp!

They had only been pulling for a few seconds, before rope suddenly went taunt and the men fell flat on their asses. Baffled and confused, the quickly checked the rope to see it snapped in two. Seeing htis, the men with the saw stopped and looked to see their comrades recover.

Elsewhere, one of them moving the sawing siege machine was about to start it up-- however, when he tried, the machine stalled. A strange grinding came from the machine. As he went to check it, he found stones jammed into the gears, and starting it up damaged the materials inside. "What the hell? Is this a fucking joke?"

The subtle string of trouble started to brew among the team, and the blonde haired swordsman became more aware of something amiss...

From his cover in the trees, Asura smirked as he kept putting gentle pressure on the men and their machines. He had applied a few little kinks to their machines. Working as a blacksmith had paid off as he knew how to screw with their metals to cause trouble for them. Everything else, he slowed them down by throwing his Stone-made Shuriken. Every once in a while, he used his Stone carving jutsu to form a few pebbles he gathered from the jungle floor into shuriken for him to use.

As another group of men were about to pull down a tree via their ropes, he drew another batch of stone shuriken and threw it swiftly. The slice of the ropes came easily with his throw, and sent them all tumbling backwards with their pull.

"What the hell? These as well?" One of the men shouted.

"These ropes are 4 inches thick. They shouldn't tear so easily!"

However, the blonde haired swordsman were more keen to his surroundings than he first appeared. He glanced at the machines. He could tell they were not working as the foreman wanted-- but his attention came to the ropes that had broken. As he glanced at the point of the break, he could tell they were cut, not torn. Finally, he traced the direction of the break-- to find the small stones.

He picked one up, and soon saw that they were oddly shape, as if carved into the form of a shuriken. "Seems there is a rat among this jungle," the man said as he turned his attention to the jungle itself.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 16:05

Asura took notice to the blonde samurai-looking man as he examined the spot where he threw his stone shuriken. He could already tell he was the big problem he had to overcome next to these other men. He was likely the hired body guard that Boss Byakko told him about.

With the shuriken in hand, the swordsman turned to the Foreman and held it to him. "You don't have cats giving you trouble, but you have rats..." he said and handed the man the shuriken. "Someone is sabotaging your progress."

"What?!" he shouted. He turned to his men and shouted. "Hey! Spread out and find out who is doing this!"

"Hey, losers! You can't take a hint, can you? So I'll just spell it out for you. " a loud voice echoed from the forest! The arborers stopped their activities, and the Foreman turned in alarm. The swordsman also glared up at the jungle.

"Speak of the devil..." The swordsman said.

"This land is not yours to reap as you will. If you value your lives, you will leave and not come back," Asura called out. "If you do not, I will reply with deadly force."

The sounds of exaggerated clapping came to Asura's ears. He turned his gaze to the swordsman, who applauded and approached near the gap between the men and the jungle boarder. "Nice words, you little rat. But words from someone in the shadows carry little weight. I am here to serve these men and see to it their job remained unhindered. " he said and held on to his sword at his hip. "That is my job, and you are now in my way..."

"Heh... your funeral then. Don't say I didn't warn you..." Asura replied in a more light-hearted tone.
Official battle!
Asura vs. Arbor's Hired Shinobi Samurai.

Asura's Stats: O Level: 83| Exp: 7,859/ 8,300
O Total Exp Earned: 336,492
O Action + Reaction Gauge: 3 & 3
O Ranking: Jounin
O Shinobi Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 525/525 [525]
O Chakra Gauge: 3348/3348
O Stamina Gauge: 1709/1709
O Soul Gauge: 1775/1775
O Max Nature Energy: 1,672 (half of max chakra)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 100 % (80 NE per action. )

O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Strength: 638
O Endurance: 670 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 631 (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1775

Enemy--
(Same as Asura)

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 20:06

Asura's Stats and Actions:

O Chakra Gauge: 2318/3348
O Stamina Gauge: 1244/1709

Action 1: Activate Tengan-- 30 Chakra/ 15 Stamina. +4 Rolls. All Tengan abilities now active. (Upkeep is 15/7)

Action 2: Katon--Pryo Clone Jutsu: 1000 Chakra/ 450 Stamina : 250 chakra to 4 clones. Chakra deals X damage if destroyed. Has 25% of main character's stats. (Hidden from activation to fool enemy)

Action 3: Throws 20 regular shuriken at Merc Samurai Shinobi.
Damage 10 X20 = 200 + (672/2) 366 =566

The declaration of battle had begun and Asura got ready to do what he had to do. With a brief moment, Asura closed his eyes-- and opened them once more.

The once red pupils became a bright orange with a black sun pattern in his eyes-- the Tengan now active to use at his command.

Back outside of the jungle, the air was still and quiet, but thick with tension. The loggers had backed off as the swordman waited. He kept his eyes upon the treetops. A minute had passed and no action or sound had taken place. He kept a grip on his sword, his hand on the hilt ready to draw it at a moment's notice.

"Where are you...?" he whispered to himself as he scanned the tree tops.

Then there was a sudden rustle that drew his attention from his left. Out from the canopy appeared Asura. He jumped right out in the air. With the sun-shaped eyes blazing , he had his arms crossed with shuriken at the ready between his fingers. In mid-motion, he threw his arms apart, and flung the Shuriken towards the enemy. This time they were real metal ones, and a storm of them came flying at the swordsman intending to strike him as an opening move.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 20:06

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 20:21

Enemy Stats and Actions:

Style: Swordman of the East--- Dice rolls +3 using Melee/Kenjutsu.

O Chakra Gauge: 3348/3348
O Stamina Gauge: 1709/1709

Weapon-- Katana: 40 damage.

Reaction: Nothing-- damage doesn't hurt enemy. Uses sword lightly.

Action 1: Melee strike.

Asura's shuriken were right on target as they flew in to strike the Swordsman. They whistled through the air intending to strike him, but he didn't move. He saw it and looked at it with little interest. "Seriously?" he responded and drew his sword.

KHRISH! He drew his sword and with furious speed, he swatted the projectiles away. A few grazed his body and tearing his robes, but he didn't flinch int he slightest. He remained perfectly composed and took the attack with stride.

As the last one was parried away, the man made his move. With a brief bend of his knees-- he jumped upward while Asura was in mid air. With Asura up there, he had no where to move or dodge.

The swordsman drove himself forward-- his sword leading the charge as he made a stab motion right for the red-haired ninja. If successful, the blow would stab Asura clean through his stomach-- striking a fatal blow.

Last edited by Enjin on Wed May 24 2017, 20:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 20:21

'Battle Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 21:19

Asura's Stats and Actions:

O Health Pts: 216/525 [525]
O Chakra Gauge: 2068/3348
O Stamina Gauge: 1081/1709

Reaction 1: Clone Take Damage-- 250 Damage +676 = 926

Action 1: To Flow Chakra -- 250 Chakra= 163 stamina. 250 chakra to Chakra Sword. Sword total damage, Shintou is 305.  

Action 2: Weapon Damage. =1008

Action 3: Weapon Damage= 1008.

The swiftness of the swordsman surprised Asura but he was just as fast. The sword strike stabbed Asura clear thorugh-- leaving him with a shocked look as he was impaled. The swordsman smirked as he whispered into the young ninja's ear .. "Amateur."

However, Asura was the one to smirk, at his words-- despite the wound in his gut...

...BOOOM!

A flash of fire suddenly tore from Asura's body that ripped him apart-- or rather a Pyro Clone. The blast caused the swordsman to get hit by a powerful flash of fire and threw him backwards. He hit the ground in a tumble, fire burning off his robes as he rolled on the dirt ground to put it out and soften his landing. His sword fell a few feet away, lodged into the ground.

The man quickly got back to his feet and looked with a stunned and furious look on his face. "What the hell was that?" He gasped as he patted out one of the stray flames that were on his arm. The explosion was too close and he had suffered some damage due to how close he was.

It was then there was more movement in the canopy above. Three more figures jumped out from the trees to appear three more Asuras--- more Pyro Clones. They landed on other sides of the swordsman, in their hands Tanto swords aglow with chakra.

"Clones, huh?" the swordsman sneered angrily.

"We did warn you," one of the clones said and raised his swords. All three clones moved in to attack, ideally to disarm the enemy before he could grab his sword.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyWed May 24 2017, 21:19

'Battle Dice' : 12, 19
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  EmptyThu May 25 2017, 09:57

(Note, its the enemy with 212 health, not Asura. error in pasting stats)
O Health Pts: 216/525 [525]
O Chakra Gauge: 1568/3348
O Stamina Gauge: 1300/1709

Enemy:
Counter Action: Torrental Wave-- Kenjutsu: Total damage, 850-- Suiton: AOE attack.

Action: Suiton Kenjutsu : Crescent Wave: 650 + Piercing.

The swordsman glared at the set of clones before him. After his little bump with the first, he understood how these versions of Shadow Clones work. ' Huh, so he decided to use clones with a mix of fire style to make them explode when defeated'. he thought as he moved-- grabbing his sword in the attempt. 'However, I am not without options...'.

The moment he gripped his sword, water moisture seemed to gather from the air and rest upon his sword. He delivered a circle slash The slash struck all the clones, deflecting their physical blows-- but as it cut into them, instead of an explosion, the blast was diffused and only let out large puffs of smoke as if fire had been put out.

The clones were gone, but no sign of Asura. "Are you done with your cheap tricks! Come out or I will find you myself!" he shouted and turned to the jungle canopy. Though a guess, he could tell Asura was in the cover of the trees. "Come out, coward!" he roared and slashed his sword again-- this time sending a crescent wave of water out towards the trees to where he felt Asura was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)    A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A class mission: A fallen tree (Battle and treasure dice roll)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next