Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09 2015, 12:25

"DOn't think too lightly of Asura, Naga," ROku said from behind them. While Asura was far up ahead, Roku kept his distance from behind. The kind older man gave Kenji the bull a gentle pat on the head, easing the beast as they walked. In truth, Roku was not aware that Kenji was the 'clone' of their ancestor. It was a process that he would not of approved of, cloning life as life was a sacred thing. But Naga was a new soul as far as he was concerned. Still, he considered Naga as worthy a Jiin as any other, and more so, understood he just as worthy person as any other.

"Despite his... reckless demeanor," Roku admitted of Asura's poor points, "And even him being hot tempered, he embodies much of our clan's true nature. Fire-- the element of power and the unrelenting drive to achieve one's goals. I have spent years training him. And I can tell you what he lacks in discipline, he makes up for in effort. Because of that, his fire burns brighter than others."

As Asura continued on to the shore and dock, Roku could already sense Asura's hidden power beneath the surface of his chakra. A blaze just waiting to be set free. "I know you two have a rivalry, and honestly, I doubt even Asura harbors any real hatred to you. But don't underestimate my student. I too feel if one looks only to the past, one forgets to burn his own path to the future. Careful, for he may very well surpass you if you judge too quickly." he said. WIth a pat on his shoulder, Roku moved on to join them on the boat.

(284 words)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10 2015, 15:33

Quote :
Narrator
+ Welcome to the Wind Country everyone now a boat should be waiting for you all. Get on it and have a nice sailing trip to the new land that will allow you to enjoy the time of freedom before the battles start.

Wind Country’s Port City

- The feeling of the cool breeze coming from the sea, left many of the people smiling still as they had not been hit by the dangers of the army of the snake just yet. Upon the distant was a ship with its side reading, “Konoha’s Leaf.” Soon a male shinobi was standing by the boat examining it for travel before everyone arrived. The male figure turned to smile waving at the group to arrive.

Shinobi Captain: Oh, hello you must be the group that I’m expecting, I would have guessed more of you would have been present but I guess the rest are busy with their plans on dealing with the threat. *sigh* Oh well let me be first to introduce myself, My name is not important but I’m the captain of the Konoha’s Leaf. It’s a play on its name. *smiles* The time is lets see noon, so that means we should be getting on and heading out is there anything else you all need before we go I’d advice getting it now cause it may be awhile before we get going.”

- The captain pointed to the boat as he made his way towards the boat as well as he was all set to head over to the location. However upon entering it would have a sign that would point to the left for the information section for anything anyone would want to know about the certain status on countries and the army. While the other arrow would point to the right having it read resting area. As one can choose which way to go the information room also holds another shinobi keep track of everything as well so feel free to ask anything that comes to mind.

- Soon after every one would get onboard, the ship begins to set sail to the next location for everyone now.

(Past) Battle of Madara Uchiha Vs Mantan Uchiha

- The battle between Madara Uchiha and the shinobi alliance was suddenly changed as the man had taken in the powers of Juubi. But soon he was stopped by another figure who’s eyes were left leaving the legendary Uchiha watching carefully. The men soon took a step closer only to vanish leaving one to lose part of their body.

Madara: W-W-What…how…

Unknown Figure: Thank you for holding the power for me…but I’ll be taking it now.

- Reaching over the figure soon started to pull the seal off from Madara that housed the Juubi as it started to absorb everything from the Uchiha leaving him falling to his knees the man would be left coughing blood. Soon the eyes of the man would still be that of the ripple designed Rinnegan.

Unknown Figure: You know…you amaze me Madara…too bad for you though…I have taken I have the powers of the Juubi now…and you…well you will return to being nothing but the past. Even better…when they awake…they will lose their lives in battle as well.

Madara: D-Damnit…my…plan…stopped..but how. (Soon shocked to notice that he was unable to use any chakra as well.)

- The figure would turn back to take the right eye from the shinobi leaving him to die while now holding the Rinnegan with their hand. The figure would lean over whispering something only to vanish noticing the only thing in the background was a large tree on the battlefield.

Narrator
+ The past is changing already…my Madara has fallen to the new enemy and even taken in the Juubi as their own. It would see that things are changing for the worse. Even though once the future is set in one time it does not mean it will affect our time frame. However that can be ruled as a lie as we know the future is something of unknown. Now the boat is leaving to head towards the next location once you arrive there is no leaving…so be sure you choose carefully.

Requirements in order to continue
+ Max Words = 2000 or more (Accepting Mission, Getting ready for Mission, Traveling to Wind Country’s Port city and finally getting on to boat to head towards the Island.)
+ Talk with one another.
+ Type “Ready” at the end, when set for next major post.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11 2015, 11:09

(wish we had more to do for this part. Not much to write about otherwise)

They arrived at the port town and the small dock where the ship was. Asura was pretty much set to get going. There was no telling just how time was changing, but so far... he felt no different. Time was suppose to be instantaneous, or so he believed. His studies of space time changing did leave only a few theories that were not taken into further research. But as far as he knew, if the past changed, they would know it instantly and be oblivious to the change. In fact, some of them might not even been born.

Regarldess, worrying about it was not going to make their mission any easier. Going to the captain, he asked him: "Are we aware what in the past was changed? Or how far back this enemy has went to?" he asked.

Whether or not the captain could answer was not certain, but Asura knew they had to get going soon. He sighed as he realized this probably was their last stop and point of no return. As they entered the port, Roku addressed both Naga and Asura. "We best make sure we are ready. If you need to buy any more supplies, best we do so now or we may not get another chance." he said, addressing them both like children on a field trip.

Nodding, Asura looked over to the nearby shop that was on the pier as well. Basic ninja tool shop, containing everything from rations to weapons. Walking past many displays, Asura began his shopping. Lucky for him, he had made a killing creating unique jutsu as well as doing higher rank missions around Iwa.

Moving around the shelves, he got what he needed. A good few packs of smoke bombs, Shuriken packs. He also bought bottles of water, to replenish chakra and stamina. ALong with wire for traps and explosion tags. It was as much as he could think of that he would need for this kind of venture. He had all the other tools he needed.

Moving them all to the register, he made the exchange, handing over the Ryo to pay for the items then walked back out of the store. Roku and Naga were waiting as he now hauled the new items from his bag and tossed up a Shuriken easily in his hand. "Let's get going" he said, and proceeded to the ship.

Konoha's leaf... was such an unoriginal name in Asura's opinion. Sure village hidden in the leaves, what Konoha meant, and to call it a leaf was rather redundant to him. "Really? That was they chose to name the ship to take us to save the world? Talk about lacking imagination" Asura said out of ear shot of the captain.

"DO you want to swim to the moon island?" Roku suggested in a teasing manner, knowing how Asura had the habit to run his mouth.

Asura turned red, and hoped that wouldn't happen. "No no... the boat is fine. Perfectly fine," he said, dismissing his judgmental opinion.

So they soon got on the ship, and now waited for the captain to give the all clear.

They were still preparing to take off. Despite the shopping Asura had done, he was already itching for a fight and feeling anxious. There was no telling just how much trouble there was ahead for them. He should be grateful for the 'calm before the storm' but things were not going as smooth as he hoped. What did they know? Only that some freak was manipulating time. The lack of info was horrible and they had no intel on the enemy aside from the fact he was a legendary ninja from history. Or if it even was him.

Asura knew the importance of not taking information at face value. The whole mission bothered him. Not to mention, hardly any of the other nations provided help. They should of sent squads of people to help, but at the front lines were only Asura, Naga and Master Roku.

There was the real possibility that they may not get out of the whole mess alive. But if time changed, who would even know they were around? Death seemed imminent in any way you slice it. Perhaps in his 'next life' he would have a bit more of a grasp on the new timeline.

Resting on the forecastle of the ship, up against the sky, he sighed as he watched the alien sky now red and clouds of violet. It made him uneasy. He bit his lip, restraining himself to tell the captain to hurry up.

"Just what are we suppose to do. Charging in head first without intel is suicide... unless we ourselves must resort to Intel first. We probably will need to spy on the enemy first before we engage. " Asura thought out as he soon sat up, thinking aloud.

Very likely, his 'ally' Naga could hear him contemplating a strategy.

(822 words)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11 2015, 20:27

(Sorry about that its my fault cause really they don't have any navy military.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12 2015, 13:38

(Its fine just waiting now on Naga/Wulf for reply before continuing.)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13 2015, 16:44

Now that the group reached the port they could have a bit of relaxation before the real work started. Naga took the opportunity to gather any last minute provisions and equipment within the town, although for the most part he was already. He looked over at Asura, whom at this time was asking the captain a question. Naga figured it was something mundane and not worth his attention. While Asura talked Naga and Kenji trained. Truthfully this was to reinsure Naga that Kenji was battle ready. The training consisted of Naga swiping his blade and Kenji blocking it with his horns. Surprisingly, for a bull, Kenji was both smarter and faster than what he should be. "Good, you still should be stronger. But, this will have to suffice for now." Naga said to Kenji, who gave an annoyed bellow at Naga's words. Naga heard Master Roku's notion about preparing themselves. "I already did. I don't think Kenji and I could be more ready than what we are now, thanks for your concern." Naga said as he sat down next to Kenji and began to sharpen his blade and make sure that this staff was sturdy enough for combat. Naga and Kenji would wait here until Asura finished shopping.

Naga and Kenji had both almost fallen asleep as they waited for Asura to finish shopping. "Finally..." Naga said as he raised to his feet and stretched. Kenji yawned and did the same. As the group began to board the boat for their journey Naga had overheard Asura's comment about the name of the boat. "Typical, given the current state of the world and you worry about a name?" Naga said casually. Kenji walked past the group of Jiin and continued to walk until he found a spot on the boat for himself; shortly after finding the spot Kenji sat down and immediately fell into a deep sleep. Naga chuckled when he saw this, "Not a bad idea at all." Naga followed Kenji's example and laid down next to his pet bull, with his head against him. Naga wasn't asleep, however, just resting his eyes; so he was well aware of anything that was happening on the boat. Specifically, he was aware of Asura's anxiousness. Naga had already figured that Asura acted off of emotions and wasn't the best person at hiding them. Naga could open one eye and see the physical unrest in him. "I don't know what he is stressing about, but there is nothing we can do about it now. He might as well calm down and prepare his mind for battle. Hopefully, he wont let his emotions get the better of him." He already figured that this would be a life or death mission, as did Kenji. The thought of dying did not bother him at all. In his eyes, if he diead then that meant that he was unworthy of his destiny. Naga said as the thought to himself. Although Naga was most likely the more logical of the two, he knew the power of emotion if harness and controlled correctly.

Naga had almost fallen into a deep sleep before he overheard Asura mumbling to himself. He didn't catch every word that Asura had said, but he did hear him mentioning spying on the enemy in order to get the advantage. "In the event that we had a broader range of talent with us that would be ideal." Naga said suddenly, without even opening his eyes. "However, truth of the matter is that this mission has become, unintentionally, a Jiin Operation. I don't know about you and Master Roku, but Kenji and I aren't the espionage type, the Tengan can only do so much in that are of expertise anyway....You may have to consider that we may that have to means to spy on our enemy and we may be fighting an uphill battle." Naga yawned and stretched. [664 words | 3874 total]

Event Words : 0664/2000
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13 2015, 20:13

Naga was well on his way to driving Asura up a wall. As they were on the ship, sure Asura was feeling stir crazy. It was not in his nature as he was a very proactive and energetic type of person. He controlled emotion in battle sure, but he used his to fuel his own power and it made him stronger. But there was nothing worse than waiting and not knowing anything. But Naga had one thing to consider-- this was strictly now a job for their clan and their clan alone. But Asura was not beyond doing recon work.

"Hey, I will have you know I am good with recon and espionage when called upon," he shot back at Naga who was pretending to be asleep next to his bull-S*&( pet. Who smelled as well upon the sea air from afar he could bet. " I just prefer the more direct means as a ninja. Besides, you would think our alliances would of had more to go on. I just feel there is some critical, need to know information we are unaware of. The kind of shit that certain people turn a blind eye to and deny knowing. Doesn't this not sit well with you, or you just so blindly obedient about everything?"

Roku suddenly let out a laugh. "You are one to talk, Asura. You who used to sneak out of training to explore the caves. You have no right to talk about obedience when your so rebellious."

Asura snapped back at his master, in a more playful manner. "Hey! I'm a Free spirit, that's all. I find it hard to believe Naga is such a stick in the mud for that matter. "

Asura laid back and watched the alien sky but it did nothing to ease his anxiety. "Ugh... this is just irritating. Wish I could train or something..." He complained, sighing. They were already on the sea and moving for their destination, but it would be some time till they reached the Moon island. "Still All I want is the ability to move forward with our plans. If we are gunning for a fight, I want to do so right. "

It was Naga's comment about an uphill battle that did make the most sense. "Well, I guess that makes sense... still I bet I am better prepared than YOU are." he said, trying to egg on Naga. "You have no clue just what I have been doing. I probably could beat you with a hand tied behind my back." he said.

Roku sighed once more. It was going to be a long, long trip.

By that time, Asura had rounded the ship several times, feeling like he was boxed up and unable to go anywhere. Like a smaller version of Iwa. He wished that Ravana was there. While the second sensei he had was a hedonstic cocky bastard, even worse than Asura was-- he made things interesting. Asura felt himself going stir crazy. He even practiced chakra control walking up the mast of the ship with his chakra and climbed up to the top. He watched the distant sea and despite the alien color, he could still see birds in the distance and whales swimming far away.

It didn't settle the unease in his heart. He wanted to go forward and not have this waiting. In his head he tried to think out the best way to handle this situation. Recon, information gathering and the like. He had a few jutsu to help with that, but it wouldn't change anything till they got there. The calm before the storm was unbearable to him.

"This is driving me crazy" he said, sighing as he made his hundred rounds around the ship.

ROku, who too was taking after Naga, was sitting on a chair laid back as the ship sailed with the rest of the shinobi crew. "That makes two of us. Asura, you need to relax. You are pacing the ship so much, I won't be surprise if your treads alone will set fire to it." he said in a playful but firm jest.

Asura rolled his eyes, wanting badly to do SOMETHING. "I can't just sit there like HIM" pointing to the place where Naga was 'napping'. "I Have no intention to sit on my stinking ass and be a useless bull-- and Kenji there" He said, spinning it to call Naga the bull and make Kenji come off better than him.

Roku let out a breath and rose to his feet. "I have an idea that will help you let loose some of that steam till we arrive. Alight?" he said as he sat out and straightened his robes. "Why don't we take this time to go over and teach you a new jutsu?" He asked.

This nearly set Asura on fire from excitement. If he was sitting down, he would of jumped up with full eagerness. "REALLY?!" Asura said, his voice so loud it could wake up Naga if he was truly asleep. "Thank you, Master Roku! I'd love to learn it."

At that point, the two had found a space to pratice near the center of the ship but out of the way from the crew. "This jutsu is well known. It was passed on as a sign of cooperation and peace between the leaf and the other nations. You probably already heard of it. Developed by the forth Hokage himself," Roku said as he drew out his arm, pulled up the sleeve and extended his hand. "Now watch carefully."

Roku held out his hand, and just with his one hand, streams of chakra seemed to gather from the air around his hand. Slowly but surely, a sphere of glowing chakra appeared hovering over his palm. Asura's eyes looked in wonder as Roku conjured the jutsu. A real Rasengan. " This jutsu, the Rasengan, is one of the world's most versatile jutsu. As you can see, it involves the rotation, compression, and building of chakra into one single jutsu. To a professional Shinobi, it is an invaluable jutsu to use as it requires no hand signs and has several applications."

"Several applications?" Asura asked, "How so ?"

Roku smiled. "The Rasengan is a classified as an A class Ninjutsu move, utilizing pure chakra. However, the jutsu can easily be adapted to change in chakra nature. Like wind, or fire."

At that moment, Roku made a sign with his other hand-- and suddenly the Rasengan became a bright reddish-orange color, and became incredibly hot. He had turned it into a fire style jutsu. Asura nearly jumped back by the sudden change.

Roku smiled, seeing Asura's reaction. "I know for a fact you have all the tools needed to complete this jutsu. Just remember, building chakra, rotation and compression, are the keys to get this jutsu right." he said, and let go of the jutsu, having it dissolve in his hand.

"Wow... that definitely sounds like a lot of chakra control in order to do it right. Any break in that compression could make it unstable." Asura said.

"You hit the nail on the head, Asura." ROku said, snapping his fingers in emphasis. "But I am sure after all your hard work, a jutsu like this will be easy for you. What you develop around it-- that is where the real work will pay off. I look forward to see what you do with it."

(1242 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14 2015, 10:23

"You don't exactly scream 'Reconnaissance' at first glance, even now I'm skeptical, but there are stranger things in life I suppose." Naga retorted back casually. "If you say that you are good at recon then, then you are good at recon. I don't care, I'm simply pointing things that you have to consider. As far as me being obedient...I am obedient to my clan and no one else. I just don't see the point in worry about things that I have no control over. Seems like a waste of time to me. As a shinobi we have to learn how to deal things such as this. I'm willing to bet that there are harder things in our career than lack of intel." Naga added. He, again, gave a stretch, this time a little exaggerated. "So, like I said, stop complaining and deal with it..."Naga chuckled at Asura's comment about him being a stick in mud. "If what you call disciple and nobility being a stick in the mud' then I will gladly accept that, as long as you accept that you are a mindless fool."

For a moment it was quiet, it was surprising to Naga Asura managed to stay quiet for so long. ".... He's going to say something, It's been silent for too long and he doesn't do silent." Naga thought to himself. Sure enough, he was right. Almost as soon as Naga expressed these thoughts to himself, Asura mentioned about him being stronger. Naga scuffed at his words, "Asura, for future reference, I am a Sensory type. I can feel your chakra. I may not know the full extent of your strength, but I know enough to know that you are stronger than when we first met." Naga removed his mask, revealing a devilish and somewhat malevolent smirk. "However strong you become, understand that I am responsible for your existence." Naga placed his mask back on and chuckled again, "Besides I'm not worried about the power gap between us, I will close it soon enough."
Once again the boat was quiet, at this point Naga really was asleep, however, being the caution light sleeper that he was, he could still awaken and ready himself relatively fast, if need be. However, once again, the silence was interrupted by Asura. Naga slowly opened his eyes to look at Asura whom was once again yelling. "Do you ever stop? Both with your yelling and your lame insults? You voice is annoying enough as it is, why must you make me suffer by increasing the decibels?" After Naga had said his peace, Master Roku would rise and take Asura elsewhere on the ship. Naga didn't care where, he just wanted silence. "Well, I guess I'm not going back to sleep now....Stupid fool." Naga thought to himself. A few moments had passed and Naga was still wide awake and now bored. His eyes were fixed on the sun, but the rays weren't blinding at all, maybe it had something to do with the sky. He then moved his right hand towards the sun and pointed at it. Almost immediately a small orange bolt of flame appeared again began to dance on his finger tips. The small bolt would then become purple, and then blue. Naga stared at the now blue flame that danced on his finger. Even with this small flame he could feel the intensity. The blue fire bolt then became the brightest of white, creating and even stronger intensity. "The pinnacle of the Jiin Clan's Shinkaton, Shiro.... even this small flame could ignite this boat quite quickly." Naga looked at the white flame and chuckled, "However, it is nothing compared too...." The white flame would quickly began to loose its intensity and color. The white flame was now a transparent grey, and held almost no intensity at all.

As Naga held the mysterious fire bolt towards the sky, he noticed that a small butterfly flapping towards it. He could have moved his hand and thus allowing the butterfly to pass harmlessly and continue on in its life. However, he wanted to make sure that his assumptions were correct, besides it was better than using a human test subject. The butterfly passed through the grey flames, only to fall down lifeless on the boat floor. With a trace of burn on it. "Good, so I was right, I should have done more in order how to fully utilize this type of fire in combat. Hmmmm... I will have to give a name, 'Jikankaton' will be just fine. These flames don't actually burn there target, but instead accelerates, burns, the time around the target." Naga chucked as he thought of the power he could wield, "The Grey Blaze is alive.... Although, this will take a backseat to the mission at hand" Naga snapped his fingers and the Jikankaton vanished. Naga began to wonder just how much time they had left on the boat, "Now, I'm beginning to sound like that fool, Asura." [849 words | 4723 total]

Event Words : 1513/2000
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14 2015, 12:14

Asura frowned at Naga's words. "You know you really tick me off.. and it's even worse when your actually right," Asura retorted, in his own way admitting when Naga was correct. He felt like he wanted to bite off his own tongue at that kind of humility.

"However strong you become, understand that I am responsible for your existence." Naga placed his mask back on and chuckled again, "Besides I'm not worried about the power gap between us, I will close it soon enough." What Naga said right there... was what really lit a fire under Asura's ass. He turned to Naga, a blazing look in his eye that almost voiced how angry he was. HIM?! Responsible for HIS Existence. That was the most ridicules bullshit he had ever heard. His portents, if you wanted to be technical were the only ones to make such claims and THEY died protecting the Jiin name in battle. Slowly, he stepped towards Naga. "I don't give a rat's ass if your some prodigy or clone of our ancestor. You have no right to judge me or claim I am worthy or not. "

THough this was before he finally took the time to pace around So that argument was over and done with.

Now Asura was taking this time to consider what other training he could do, but he was now just bored silly. It was then that he decided to try something as well. Something that could potentially give Naga something to chew on.

"Well, let's see how this compares to that cow your dragging around" Asura said. He had not yet used it since the mistake he made back in Iwa, so decided to try it out. With a mischievous grin of his own, he raised up his thumb and lightly bit the tip of it, a bit of blood pooling at the tip. He weaved the signs: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Sheep, then slammed his hand into the ground. "SUMMONING JUTSU!!"

A giant puff of smoke appeared and soon wafted with the sea breeze, to appear near Naga a rather large and intimidating tiger.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dj9nGNY8VzM/maxresdefault.jpg

The green eyes of the tiger shined behind his armored helm and 'strider' armor he wore, showing he was an animal built for battle. The orange and black stripes on him were elegant as he was as big as a human in height, and a large animal with muscle and fur. A true predator of the jungle where Asura had just traveled to. Before he had left the jungle, Asura had in fact learned the contract of a couple of tigers. Along with Boss Byakko, he also knew two others for now. This was one of them. A loyal and mighty mount like summon who was a bit of a simple tiger compared to the others. However, it was sharp, cunning and fierce when called upon.

It was summoned right in front of Naga, as Asura was hoping to give Naga and his bull pet a little fright to see just what he could summon. "Like it? Its a Zulian Tiger" he said as he freely reached for the tiger and scratched it behind its ears under the helm armor it wore. It let out a soft growl like a purr as Asura pet it. "Aww, good kitty. Who's a good tiger cat? Yeah you are," he said in a playful tone, as the tiger nudged into the caress. Of course the sight of its long fangs like a sabertooth tiger's didn't really encourage that it was the 'cuddily' type of cat.

(601 words. Note: This is just a cantrip summon. Just showing it off for Naga. Will actually pay summoning cost when used. )
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15 2015, 09:15

Little did Asura know the time for judging had long past. Naga had already made his judgement of Asura when they first met, and it hasn't changed much since then. However, could still prove his usefulness in the coming battle. "Whether you care about my genetics or not is irrelevant. You will accept it as truth and move on with your life." While in his boredom, Naga saw Asura stand before him, with a devilish grin on his face. "...does his tenaciousness know no bounds." Naga thought to himself as he gave an annoyed sigh aloud. Despite being slightly annoyed by his existence, Naga became a little more interested when the word 'summoning' was mentioned.

Although he had read about Summoning Jutsus in his studies of Time-Space Manipulation, Naga had never actually seen it done before. "Interesting, apparently, he had to draw blood to summon this creature." Naga took a mental note of this, as he may needed to come back to it later on. "I'm impressed by the fact that you can do this, however; the fact that you feel the need to compare you summoned creature, to my pet says a lot about you, Asura..." Naga said pointing to Kenji, whom was just waking up to see the enormous tiger. Kenji immediately to his feet and began to stomp the ground, signaling that he was about to charge.

Using all the speed that he had, Kenji began to charge towards Asura and the tiger, however Naga quickly grabbed on his horns and, gently, but effectively pinning him to the ground and stopping him. "No, you will not fight right now, Kenji. Save your energy." Naga looked at the tiger and chucked "Besides, his tiger is out of your league right now, but we'll get you there soon." Naga said and a reassuring tone. Naga then turned his attention back towards Asura as he played with the large tiger. Naga really wasn't one to scare easily, not to say that he didn't know fear, but he knew what happens when humans let their emotions get the better of them. "I wonder what is he trying to prove?" Naga thought silently. Naga sighed again, "Like I said, before Asura...you've grown a lot since we met, but you are still an ignorant dweeb. Why would you waste energy like this to prove a point? A point that had already been proven." Naga and Kenji walked back to their side of the boat and laid back down. "You aren't really helping my judgment of you. Every time you talk you make it worse for yourself." Naga stated in a yawn. "Mentally, you are still an academy student. It a shame really....I was starting to think that you just may be worthy of the Tengan. I suppose I could make it my mission to take it away from you, but..... Even that is, I feel, may be not worth my time. Let me know when we get to our destination. Please don't show me anymore of your jutsus, save it for our enemy." [521 words | 5244 total]

Event words : 2034/2000

-- READY
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15 2015, 09:45

(Yes, I agree Ready)

That really irritated Asura-- and even sharing the sentiment, the tiger also cast a growl at Naga. However, Asura kne wwhat he was doing. He summoned the beast sure, but he didn't even need alot of chakra to summon him and recoverable on their trip alone. "You think you can take my eyes? Why you little."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" ROKU ROARED, stiffiling to both of them.

The tiger even too shrinked at the roar. Roku now stood directly before them, and he was not happy. "Asura, you are not to antagonize your fellow clan member, especially when our situation is still important. I tolerated your rivalry thus far, knowing it would make you stronger-- but I will not see you jeopardize a mission over it. " It was then that Roku turned to Naga. "And YOU-- I may not be your master but I am still your elder to the Jiin clan. You are in no right to threaten to take away Asura's eyes. And since I am an elder to the clan, if any judgements are to be made it is mine. Now both of you get your acts together-- or I will have you both water walk the rest of the way to the island. Is that clear?!"

Master ROku was truly scary when he wanted to be. Asura had all but gulped down all his words and felt the urge to back away as if the anger in his eyes and red robes reminded him of the truth of Roku's past. Why he was called Roku the Red Sage.

"Y-Yes, sir" Asura said and lowered his head. With that, he turned to Zulian Tiger and with a final pat on the head, he made a hand sign. "Release". Zulian tiger vanished in a puff of smoke, not letting any further jutsu happen so that they all could focus on the mission at hand. On that point, Asura admitted it. He made an error letting Kenji rattle him like this. But he would prove his worth in the mission when the time was right.

(345 words) (Ready)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next