Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptyThu Oct 01 2015, 14:18

Quote :
Narrator
+ The echoing noise of metal is heard dragging across the ground as sparks would fly softly into the air making a dim light showing only the figures boots as they calmly walk towards the desk to take a seat. Opening their crimson eyes the dark haired figure gave a slight grin as he began to speak to the world softly but with power behind the way he spoke. "Good Evening everyone, and welcome to the event...now as you all may know or not know, this event is not going to be a normal event. Oh no, rules have been place that are strictly set for this event. As not only our timeline being influenced but the rest of the past as well. For this event is something I wish to bring to you all personally. Yes, I remember the days everyone was but a weaker form of themselves but now you have all grown. Time to see if you are truly ready though to face something that I created just for this special reason." Turning his head he pointed to the map showing a moon shaped country and smiling, "This is the location of it all...good luck!"

Shores of the Island - Before the Start of Event
- Several figures had arrived at the island that was said to have shrines belonging to the powerful Otsutsuki Clan. Staring at the surrounding paradise like island no human seemed to have stepped foot on to the sands of the beaches for years it seemed. The sound of the waves crashing the side of a cliff made things seem even more like a dream but the pale faced figure knew of a dream he had before. "It seems...this island is where I shall begin the final steps...my sons...please go and find the items I require for everything to be started." The other figures suddenly vanished without a trace leaving only the pale figured one to stand guard and look into the blue sky saying softly, "An infinite dream...its hard to believe but it truly did exist... Long after the as the sun was beginning to set the figures had return one with a staff the other carrying a strange fragment that belong to something. "Father, is this what we really need?" The one within a violet hood asked though it was formed within a question he knew not to question is father. Soon the man turned saying, "Yes, in order to return to a period in which the world was almost doomed we must obtain treasures that belong to the ones that defeated the deity of the moon. Now... place them within the circle I have created for them. One at the top and the other at the bottom." The staff was placed at the top of the circle and the fragment was placed at the bottom. With that the man within the two figures smiled as he kept his eyes closed. "Oh...the amount of chakra for this is going to be huge father...so where are you taking it from?" The figured asked seeing as though if his answer was correct. The one called father turned to smile saying, "Simple...from Nature itself."

- Several hand seals were being formed as the paled one finished slapping his hands the circle saying, "Toki Garasu (Hour Glass) jutsu!" Th circle soon began to start glowing a bright green as it was absorbing nature energy within it slowly it started to crack across the center spreading outwards. As it finally shared the three looked within it seeing a strange view of events happening all at once. That moment the paled one smiled saying with excitement, "Yes now it has begun!" Jumping in the other two stared at one another following them as the portal continued to stay open.

Minor Village(s) - Start of Event
- The world seemed normal until suddenly a massive army of strange figures with golden and white armors started marching towards each and every village yelling out, "Our lord Orochimaru has been reborn a new...for we are the guards of the new world." That moment villages started to be captured left and right by the massive army. Village leaders were thrown into prisons created specialized for them the next locations were the five great nations.

Kage Meeting Grounds - Start of Event
- The Raikage and Tsuchikage stared at one another looking into the massive of the army trying to figure out what is happening. "Okay...so what the hell is happening first it was those calling themselves deities now this?" The Raikage yelled out with the Mizukage leaning over to speak, "It seems to be worse... as they are following the one called...Orochimaru though I have never heard of the name before." The Hokage and Kazekage stared at each other before nodding as the Hokage explained, "Orochimaru is known as one of the three Sannin though from years before our Era even came to exist. He was someone that was respected within Konoha but went rouge killing the Hokage before myself generations ago even the Kazekage generations ago. For this new army to call him lord we need more information..." Before the meeting could even continue the villages were starting to change showing strange symbols of the rippled eyes markings of tomoes. The Kages sighed heavily to this only to come to the conclusion. "We need to gather our forces now..." Shinobis soon left leaving areas heading toward homes of shinobis that have either broken away from their homes to live peacefully or to hide. As the shinobi would come approaching "_____" he/she would smile handing them a message before vanishing. The letter would then read,

> Dear "_____",
Forgive me for this rude way of requesting your appearance within the times we have shared peace. Do not ask how you were found or how long we have known, but the request is simple, please report to Konoha at once for the full details of the mission, as this again is in dire need of attention before the worse comes to pass. If you choose to accept this then we shall be waiting, if not then we shall know that you are not one we can count on.

Signed,
"___"Kage of "_____" Country <

Narrator
+ "My...the world is starting to change with this new rise of an army and the one called Orochimaru is doing this. Gathering a force this size would take years of time though it seemed to be done in moments. What could that technique had been I wonder...well it seems you have a choice now to either answer the call of your kage and meet within Konoha or stay where you are at and not change the way you live. Good luck and do try and live a healthy life everyone." The figure smiled as the lights would dim leaving only the crimson eyes to vanish within the darkness.

Requirements in order to continue
+ 250 to 1000 Words of acceptance and traveling to Konoha (Traveling is done within here)
+ Others can speak with one another after introduction next post will be set up later tonight.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES

Last edited by Omnicron on Fri Dec 04 2015, 22:10; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptyThu Oct 01 2015, 21:14

The forests of Konoha were always Asura's favorite. He perferred the lush greenery over the cold and ragged rocks of Iwa. He never approved to be stuck in one place. It was only recently after the events of his time in the Blood Vale Jungle, where he earned the contract with the Tigers. However, now he was on his way back with Master Ravana to return to Iwa. However, as they were making their way back...

Kaw! The sound of a hawk shouted from above. Asura stopped and looked as it dropped something that went towards him. At first he thought it was a projectile, but it was a scroll. A messenger hawk of all things. It dropped the message right to Asura, with the Jiin seal on it-- and the Tsuchikage's seal as well.

"It's from Master Roku and the Tsuchikage?" he said as he opened and read the scroll.

It was a request for an urgent mission. Following the orders, Asura made his way right for Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves.

"What is it?" Master Ravana asked.

"A mission request from Iwa. It also says master Roku requested I go there as well. It sounds urgent." Asura told him.

He seemed to hesitate at the mention of Konoha. "Hmm... well good luck with that," Ravana said and began to leave.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!" Asura scold at him. "You're just gonna ditch! This is an emergency, and probably a damn big one if we are to report to the Hidden Leaf!"

Ravana turned and flashed Asura a smirk. "Hello? I am a ROGUE ninja after all. My alligance means shit to them. So good luck. Hopefully you will come back alive," he said almost as if it was all a big joke, and vanished in a blur of speed.

"SOME SENSAI YOU ARE, YA BASTARD!!" Asura screamed out at him, but got no answer.

WIth a sigh, Asura took off for Konoha. Lucky for him, he was close as he was traveling through it to get back to Iwa.

It took a couple hours but he soon reached the gates, checked in and made his way for the office where the mission briefing would be held. He could only hope others were going to help and the situation was not as dire as the letter made out to be.

"Asura!" a voice called out. Turning, Asura saw him. Master ROku, walking over to him. "I'm glad you came. "

"Master Roku. You're here as well?" Asura asked. "Are you here to help for this--"

"I'm afraid we don't have much time. We can talk after the briefing. An emergency has taken place. This may very well count as an A rank mission, so you must be cautious and prepared."

Asura nodded as they both headed for the office where they would be briefed and hopefully meet other members of the team who would help in this disaster.

(481 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Nagakoto Arrives   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySat Oct 03 2015, 06:55

Naga sat at a table just outside of a Sushi restaurant in a small village, the sun and the people were warm today. Maybe it was because that the village wasn't a shinobi village, so it felt good to have a change of pace. Although, Naga had came to this part of the world to look for someone, he had decided to enjoy himself while he was here. "This scenery is so bright and happy compared to Iwagakure; perhaps it is the stone buildings that make the village so dull and mundane." As he thought an reflected on his day the waitress bought out his sushi and rice. "Here you go, enjoy your meal." The waitress' words brought Naga out of his thoughts and back to reality, "oh...sorry thank you..." he said as he looked at down at his food then back at her. He had been so occupied with training and getting stronger that he hadn't taken notice of girls before, that is perhaps why now he was filled with such foreign feelings. The girl looked to be close to his age, another preteen just trying to find there place in the world. "You aren't from around here, are you?" she asked Naga with a smile. "In small villages like this I guess its common that everyone knows everyone. And that newcomers stick out like a sore thumb." Naga responded with a smile as well. "To answer your question, No I'm not from here. I am from the Shinobi Village Iwagakure and I've been looking for a fellow Iwagakure shinobi." Naga could sense and see the sudden discomfort on her face.

"Excuse me..." she stated nervously, before rushing away. Naga looked back at her as she ran into the restaurant. He shrugged his shoulders and started to eat his food. However, within 30 to 35 minutes into eating the girl returned with a man that Naga assumed to be her father or some sort of father figure. "I'm....sorry, sir...but....could you please leave?" Naga was a little surprised at first then remember what he said and who he was, but then smiled when he figured out everything "Don't tell me its because that I am an Hidden Stone Shinobi, right?" He stated. The small village got quiet as he mentioned his affiliation. "Shhhh.....yes. That's exactly the reason. Now can you please keep it down? There will be mass panic if people where to find out that you are Iwagakure." Naga's smile became a full laugh at this point. "You know what? I don't even blame you for your fear of us. We have done a lot in recent years. Even at my age, I've already killed people and I am supposed to be considered a high priest." Naga took one more bit from his sushi roll. before standing up and leaving Ryo on the table. Just as he was about to leave he could here the sound of a distant bellow, it was familiar.

Off in the distance, Kenji came charging towards him, causing a bit of mayhem in the process. Apparently the people of this village didn't take loose bulls too lightly. Kenji stopped short infront of Naga with a scroll in his mouth. One the scroll was an official seal from the Kage of the Earth Country. Naga could sense that something real important was about to take place. He quickly grabbed the scroll and began to read it. The scroll mentioned of a person by the name of "Orochimaru" the name meant nothing the Naga, but the scroll also mentioned that he should travel to Konoha immediately. Part of him wanted to ignore this letter as he wasn't on very good terms with the current kage anyway. But he had an obligation to fulfill. He would protect the interest of Iwagakure, no matter what. "Well, I guess I'm going to be off anyway. I have important shinobi business to take care of." Naga made a handseal and transform into his red battle armor and mask. The Tengan glared through the masks eye sockets, making him even more intimidating than he already was. He looked back towards the man and the girl, "Which way is it to the Hidden Leaf Village?" The girl nervously pointed to the north. Nagakoto nodded and proceeded to walk in the direction where he was pointed, Kenji followed closely behind him.

Naga and Kenji would arrive in Konoha a few hours later. "Yet, another place brighter than Iwagakure. Maybe its only right that other people hate us." Naga stated in a joking manner. Kenji bellowed happily as they walked through the village streets of the Hidden Leaf. "I wonder just how different things would have been if the Uchiha and Jiin got along. This village would have been unstoppable." Naga stated as he continued exploring the area. "Do you think they teach or history here, Kenji? Or are we just losers lost forever in time in their eyes?" Naga sighed as he asked Kenji these question. Of course he wouldn't know, but these were just things that Naga had to thing about. "Well lets go see what this important mission is about." [879 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySat Oct 03 2015, 12:20

Asura had reached the middle of the village of Konoha-- with Master Roku Jiin by his side. The elder of the Jiin clan, had been more than happy to help Asura prepare for this critical mission. Even now, Asura had no clue what the issue was, and how severe it was. The letter seemed so vauge. "It's very odd the Tsuchikage would request the Jiin to do something like this, wouldn't it?" Asura asked ROku as they approached the meeting point.

Roku continued to walk, his hands in his sleeves in a sage like manner. "I think it speaks more of your skills as a Shinobi far more than our clan, honestly, Asura." Roku complemented in a neutral tone. Asura cocked his head at that, not understanding what he meant. "Regardless, as Iwa Shinobi, we should be honored to act in the interest of the village. "

Asura was a bit confused by what he was saying, but brushed it off as he walked with his arms behind his head in a care free manner. "I guess... anyway, I just hope we are not doing this alone. Such a big emergency, I hope others answer the call." Asura said. Though he didn't show it, he was rather nervous of just what had happened.

If there was one good thing to come of it, was that he now had the aid of new allies. The Blood Vale Tigers. Or so he hoped after he signed the contract.

As they walked, they turned a corner that led to the office, and that is when Asura saw them. The oddest family reunion ever....

Naga and Kenji Jiin all there as well. "Well this is a surprise,' Roku said casually, almost moved to laugh.

Asura however was not as thrilled as he saw Naga. "YOU!? " he shouted, pointing at him. He remembered Naga VERY clearly. The stuck up brat of a Jiin who fought with them. "What the hell are YOU doing here?!" he demanded, snarling at Naga. Though they only met once, the two were like oil and water, as the two did NOT get along well. Asura remembered their fight was stopped by Roku before it could escalate, even though it was a simple training sparring.

Though regardless, Asura had grown way stronger since that time and undergone many changes. He had learned many new tricks and jutsu. So now, he felt he could very well leave Naga in the dust.

But now they were there, all for the same purpose. For Asura's sake he hoped Naga was at least not going to be so stuck up.

"Well, it is good to see you all," Roku said as he bowed his head to them out of courtecy, despite him being a Jiin Sage next to them.

(465 words)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySat Oct 03 2015, 16:49

(Seems not very many, I shall give it then till later on tonight when i come and check to see how's all in and with us. Then the next part of Phase 1 will begin.)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySat Oct 03 2015, 19:39

Just as he was walking peacefully through the streets, Naga began to feel the Chakra of two familiar individuals. One he was sure was Master Roku's, as they had just travelled together; which had given Naga enough time to become familiar with his chakra signature. Other chakra, however he couldn't put a finger on. It was familiar yet different at the same time. The answer that he was seeking for came him in the form of a loud, somewhat surprised yell. Looking over at the direction that the yell came from, he saw Master Roku and his student Asura. "So...that's whose chakra I felt...Interesting." Naga thought to himself. Out of respect and to return the courtesy to Master Roku, Naga removed his mask, to show his face and bowed. "I might ask you the same, Asura, but I presume that you were called here for the very same reason that I was." Naga reached in his pocket and grabbed the scroll that Kenji had delivered to him a few hours earlier. He showed the scroll to, Asura only to show the Kage's official seal. "I was given this by the Kage, something important has happened I'm assuming." Naga quickly put the scroll back in his pocket.

"Assuming that you are here for the same reasons that I am, I'm surprised that you were requested. I can sense the growth in your chakra, you've gotten stronger. It is a same that your personally and tact having grown with your skill." Naga sighed as he looked towards the cliff edge, showing the faces of the previous heroes of the Village Hidden in Leafs. "It surprises me that even you are a decent from our great heroes Itake, Mosan, Keman, and Usaso. Still, it is not my place to choose who gets to be a Jiin and who doesn't. I just have to work with what I'm given." Naga took his attention off of the cliff side faces to turn his attention back to Asura. "Before you came alone, shouting and showing your ignorance, I was taking in the environment, observing the smiles on the people faces, feeling the comfort of the evening breeze.... I can't help but think about the home that could have been." Naga glared at Asura with his arms crossed, as if he had wronged him in some way "Do you even know Jiin History? Did you know that this place, Konoha, used to be our home?" He asked, in a slightly demanding tone. [428 words | 1307 total words]

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 00:10

Asura growled, actually growled at Naga. He hated him. He was always so superiourly smug and tried to put Asura down, as if he was an idiot. Sure he didn't know ALL of Jiin history, but he knew the concept of how they originally was part of Konoha. "Hey! I am no idiot! Yes I do know we came from Konoha originally! Quit acting so high and mighty," Asura vented, marching up to Naga now that he had removed his mask. "And who the hell are you to judge. Just try it and I'll reduce you to ash!" he threatened, holding a fist that caught fire before his eyes.

At that time however, ROku pulled Asura back separating them. "Alright you two... let's not get into this now. We do have a job to do here. So put aside your differences for the sake of the mission, understood?" he said, his tone more directed to Asura for his fiery and rather hasty behavior.

Asura just turned away from Naga and grumbled. He really rubbed Asura the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 09:27

"Well, at least you know something, I suppose. It is basic knowledge, however." Naga said with a relieve sigh. Naga could see Asura get visibly upset at his words. "I wonder if he or Master Roku felt anything as they walked through this village. As if walking through a dream or someone else's memories." Naga thought to himself as Asura yammered on, he really stopped paying attention to him at this point. Truthfully this experience was unique Naga himself and it was very unlikely that Roku nor Asura were experiencing the same phenomena. Asura, however bought Naga back to reality when stepped up to Naga, questioning and threating him. Naga could have gotten mad, but he found it amusing, adorable even that he would be asking these things. "Listen, you may not know a lot about me, other than our spar, but trust these words: I am an exact clone of the original Nagakoto, the one and same Nagakoto that is responsible for passing down his Tengan to you, master Roku, and the rest of the Jiin Clan. Aside from his jutsu and his memories, I am his exact copy, even down to his condescending personality." Naga chuckled slightly as he witnessed Asura's hand ignite, despite Asura being the stronger of the two. "So, showing fire to a fellow member of the Jiin Clan is suppose to intimated me? I think given my genes that gives me the birth right to judge my fellow Jiin, does it not?" At this time Roku would pull them apart. Naga watched Asura turn his back to him and grumbled.

"However, like I said before just because it is my birth right to deem who is worthy and who isn't doesn't mean I should." Naga sighed, he figured that there was no point in talking to him and turned his attention to Roku. "So Master Roku, will you assisting the Tsuchikage in this matter as well? I was under the impression that the Jiin were nolong the village favorite anymore." Naga asked innocently. [343 words | 1650 total words]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 16:26

The clouded sky was something different for Grave but it was something he was use to because of how things were heading with the village and country. The mercenaries broke away allowing Grave to think of somethings an allowed them time to be with one another to get there things taken care of. Soon a shinobi from Kumo would appear before Grave as they smiled hanging him a letter. Grave was confused for a moment but understood something was a mess for the moment Grave smiled taking the letter thanking the person as they left leaving him to open it and read over it.

“Well now…this is very interesting to a point…though I wonder why they would want me…”

Thinking about it soon guards started to appear within the country as Grave took a look outside and blinked in more confusion. Then hearing the name Orochimaru came across him as he blinked for a moment thinking to the note. He was unsure if this had anything to be tied together if anything Grave was not one ot turn away from things but it would be pointless for him to sit out and just watch the battles happen. Grave nodded to the note and turned to open a limbo portal after he had healed already rushing towards the new location. Grave had left the gourds within Limbo as he continued to walk through to the new world. As it opened showing him being in Konoha.

Grave was shocked a for a bit blinking at everything that was happening. “Well now that I’m here I should look for information for sure…though I know Sakura is going to get pissed off at me for leaving on such short notice. No matter I’ll make it up to her for sure.

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 20:40

(Everyone set to continue?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next