Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 20:40

(Everyone set to continue?)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04 2015, 21:53

Quote :
Narrator

+ Well, now that you’ve all gathered its time for us to get things started, players are still welcome to join afterwards if anything. But they will have to review everything in order to progress up to this point. Good Luck though… (vanishes)

Konoha Meeting Room

- The world was changing rapidly still without any hope of recovering if something was no done in time. With that moment the Kages came to agree they had to call for support from everywhere and everyone they knew. As the letters were delivered the Kages started to begin searching for the cause of all of this. The altering changing within the world seemed to be different as now the blue sky was turning a blood red from the effects something strange was taking over the world and it needed to be stopped. Suddenly information was located as a shinobi that had been scouting the troops of the massive army had returned.

Hokage: Ladies and Gentlemen, I the Hokage have more than just a urgent message and issue within my hands. As for the other Kages have gathered together to introduce the issue…An army known and in control of Orochimaru the past generation Sannin is somehow changing the future of our world from the past. We have gathered as much information and it seems within a Moon shaped island a portal has been opened allowing anyone that passes through it to be teleported to an unknown time period…though we are gathering a team to send…if you are willing to go please step forward.

- The Hokage had spoken as he took a step back knowing the ending results if nothing was done the world will be changed forever. Even now the blood sky was a symbol of the change but it was only a matter of time before something could be done. Soon after a female came walking out from the shadows as well to begin speaking.

Mizukage: Forgive me everyone, but listen carefully for those that are joining we ask that you get ready as soon as possible and head over towards Suna’s Port City in order to leave towards the island we do not know if any enemies will be there but please be on guard if anything. So if any of you take up this mission please head to that location a boat will take you to the island. That is all…

Narrator

+ It seems to have been spoken of what is next though not much information is known besides the fact that going to this island would yield of chance to see a new land, even more so that Orochimaru a legendary Sannin is behind all of this so be sure to be on guard for any tricks that may appear later on for sure. But get to the port city within the wind country and get set for the next journey.

Requirements in order to continue
+ Max Words = 1500 or more (Accepting Mission, Getting ready for Mission, Traveling to Wind Country’s Port city and finally getting on to boat to head towards the Island.)
+ Teams can be formed if need be.
+ Type “Ready” at the end, when set for next major post.

Restrictions[b]
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF [b]FINISHED
if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05 2015, 11:12

Asura listened to Naga, explaining how he was a CLONE of the first ancestor and founder of our clan. To Asura it was a far fetched tale and one he was not about to believe from him. "Oh?" Asura said, feinting enthusiasm to Naga's story. "So our ancestor was an ass too?" He asked, poking at Naga's obnoxious personality. Roku gave Asura a grim stare but that aside, he knew why. Jiin history was important, but Asura was one to look to the future. Not the past. It was the part of his studies he otherwise neglected, but was clever and smart on his own.

"Okay enough. We are here with the charge of the Tsuchikage's orders. We are here because we are the most capable in our village." Roku explained and looked at each child. "Now, since we WILL be working together, I expect you to not let your rivalries get in the way. Understood?" he said firmly to the both of them.

Asura let out a sigh as he put out the fire around his fist. "Grrr.. fine. And you're worried I have pride issues," he said, commenting Naga's little tale of how he was a clone of their ancestor. It was not a story he was likely to believe. And further, for him to judge who was worthy of the Jiin clan or not-- that really burned him up.

However, anger faded as they noticed the sky change from blue to red. The eerie vibe crossed the landscape, causing Asura's sense of anger to fade for the moment at his rival. "EH... perhaps we should hear the briefing now." he said and they headed for the office.

They heard out the briefing. Some guy named Orochimaru, another ninja of legend, had come and was influencing with the power of a space time jutsu. The odd thing was, Asura was familiar with that type of Jutsu. He had studied the effects of space time, but to actually manipulate time itself was something of another matter it seemed. However, Asura had a question.

"Do we have any idea what exactly is the enemy trying to change?" Asura asked the Hokage. "Time alteration is almost instant. The fact we are aware of these changes may suggest whatever was changed could of been done already but we wouldn't of noticed. Is there any clue to what point in time the enemy is trying to change? "

It was a valid question, one Asura hoped they could have answered. They needed as much information as possible. But it would seem it was part of the job, to find the cause and stop it directly. ALl they did know was it would take place on the mysterious moon island.

Needless to say, Asura accepted the mission. "You can count on us. Sennin or not, he doesn't stand a chance!" he said, turning to the others. he hoped at least his enthusiasm would at least rile up the rest. Naga of course, would probably be a stick in the mud to that regard. Regardless, the fact was they would likely end up as a team.

As they would leave the briefing, along with the new company of the stranger known as Grave, it seemed possible that they may very well end up being team partners in this mission. Depending how things worked out... of course Asura still had grief with a certain stuck up Jiin family member. It was going to be hard to get along with him, but if they didn't... either the enemy would kill them, or Master Roku would.

Though merely there to oversee and help out in his own way, Master Roku was a strict man when he wanted to be.

And so they began their preparations for Suna port to reach the island. Unless someone had a way of instantly teleporting them there, which was doubtful, the trip would take a day max to reach if they made haste. Asura had already had his gear packed, as well as his weapon Shinko in its sheath.

As they were now preparing to head out, he raised the question. "So... can I assume you guys are okay to team up for this quest? I Know we don't know each other so well, but since what is at stake, think we can count on one another?" He asked the stranger Grave, and of course looking to Naga. He still didn't want to give the punk too much credit. " I mean, with all that is at stake, I hope I can count on you guys." He said as he took his pack and began walking down the road, heading for Suna and the hopes they would reach it in time to stop the plans of this 'Orochimaru'. He had no clue just how powerful this guy was. Legend was legend, but reality would show just the extent of this man's prowess.

(820 words-- adding more after reply. Official request for team: Asura & _____)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 09:50

Naga shook his head in disappointment at Asura's remarks toward his personality. "I figured at the very least he was capable of simple conversation..." Naga thought to himself. He shrugged his shoulders. Naga decided in order to avoid an unwanted incident that he shouldn't talk to Asura unless he absolutely had to, given his hot headed personality. He listened as Roku explained the current situation to the both of them, he paid extra attention to him mentioning that they shouldn't let their rivalry get in the way of the mission at had. Shortly after Master Roku's explanation he heard Asura murmur something about pride issues. Naga assumed he was mentioning him, but He wouldn't acknowledge him this time. What some may see as conceded and arrogant, he saw as being proud of one's genetics. He doubt that he was more arrogant the Uchiha anyway. He bowed showing his respect to Roku's age once again before placing his Jiin Mask over his face one again.

Naga too looked up at the blood red sky. Needless to say that he began to see just how serious the situation is. He watched as Asura left with Master Roku towards the Kage Office. Naga turned his attention back to the sky's sudden change in color. "Well, Kenji....we are about to undergo one the most important missions for, not only our village, but the world." Kenji the Bull looked up at the sky and bellowed softly. "I suppose we could play nice with Asura at least until all this is over anyway." Naga stated as they both proceeded to where the Kages talked.

Naga listened carefully as the Hokage and Mizukage explained what was taking place and what was going to be done about it. "Orochimaru, huh?" Naga thought to himself as the kage mentioned the name. It was a nice that was tossed around from time to time in Iwagakure, but that was all he knew. He had no idea how strong this Orochimaru was, however given how the Kage's tone he could put together that Orochimaru must be quite the powerhouse. Honestly, Naga was a little excited to see just how strong this Sannin was or maybe he had a death wish. Either way, Naga excepted the mission and prepared himself for the trip for The Hidden Sand Village. Just the name alone made Naga thirsty. It was around this time that Naga took notice of another shinobi in the are, by the name of "Grave" Naga could sense his chakra, it was high. Perhaps even higher than Asura's. "Well, looks like I am the one out of my element here." he said with a chuckle. For the most part, Naga was all set, he just needed to buy water for Kenji as they traveled. He knew that if he didn't Kenji wouldn't stop his belly aching until they got to Suna.

"Well Kenji, think this is enough water for you?" Naga asked, petting his bull on the head as he did. Kenji bellowed happily at the sight of the gallons of water that was for him and him alone. "Okay then, lets get ready to go the Suna. Although, I imagine I'm going to hate Asura even more by the time that this mission is over." Naga stated in a half serious tone. Just as Naga was about to head out, he caught up to Asura just in time to him speak on working together as a team and whatnot. "As much as I dislike the idea of working with you, Asura, teamwork is probably the best course of action right now. Besides none of us really know how strong Orochimaru is. It would be suicide to engage him without some sort of plan." Naga jumped on Kenji's back and began to head out of the Konoha gates. "However, this is something that is best discussed at another time. He have to hurry and get to Suna."

As Kenji headed out of the Gate with Naga on his back, Naga could now think freely. It was surprising to see sense how strong Asura had become in such a relatively short time. In this situation most people would be jealous or upset, Naga simply did not care one way or the other. Naga was more concerned about this unknown shinobi, Grave. Since he had already sparred with Asura, he knew more or less how Asura's attitude and fighting style was, plus the fact that they were both Jiin made him all the more predictable. Grave on the other hand.... "This is going to be quite a team, Kenji. Never would I thought that I would have to work with that fool. Its bad enough being related to him. I should give him a break, at least for now." Naga said out loud. Although he had gone ahead, Kenji was walking at a relatively slow pace, it was enough so that the rest of his "team" could catch up. [841 words | 2491 total words -- I accept your team offer!]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06 2015, 12:23

"DOn't worry, " Asura replied in a smart-ass tone go Naga. They would get along, but that didn't mean Asura was going to go easy on him. Naga, from his perspective, had a superiority problem, and it annoyed Asura to no end. So if he was going to act like that, he would respond in kind. "I'm like a song you just can't get out of your head," he teased. Annoying but catchy.

That probably would probably get a rise out of Naga as they continued down the road for Suna. At that time, he finally noticed Naga's pet. A very strange looking bovine creature. A bull. "What is with the cow?" Asura had to ask.

Asura was not much of a pet person. He loved animals but there was a sense of praticiality to them. For someone to own a bovine creature was... an odd choice of a pet. Even his tiger summons were something of interest. But a bull seemed odd.

"How do you deal with the smell of him," Asura asked casually. By this time, he could see less of the forest and now the cliff side that gave way to the baren wasteland and desert before them. They had entered the land of Suna, being a scorching land of burning sand and sun. Luckily for the Jiin, heat didn't bother them. Though the COW, that might be an issue.

"Gotta be careful with crossing here. Not sure if there are desert beasts and other critters roaming around looking for easy pickings," he commented as he looked over the wide desert. "Think bessy there can handle the trip?"

(271 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08 2015, 11:25

ooc: I havent abandoned this thread. I'm just waiting for Grave to post something. If he doesnt then I'll post when i get off of work.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08 2015, 11:50

(OOC: That is completely understood.)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09 2015, 07:14

Although he had his mask on, and Asura wouldn't be able to determine his facial expression; Naga looked at him with indifference. "*sigh* I know what you are trying do, Asura. Believe me the fact that you share my surname is no greater annoyance." Kenji on the other hand wasn't amused by being called a "cow". Naga noticed Kenji's rise in temper. Naga chuckled slightly and began to calm his pet and friend. "I find it hilarious that you try to paint yourself in such a good light by trying to belittle me, but here you are....attacking the integrity of an animal that did nothing to you." Naga shook his head and chuckled. "You really are showing your ignorance right now, although I suppose it is unrealistic of me to expect anything else from you at this point." Naga added. He knew that the trip to Suna was going to be long and hot, and being around Asura only made the trip more taxing and annoying. However, he kept his mind on the mission at hand, he prayed that once this mission was over that his time spent around Asura would be further limited. There was one thing that Asura said that did make Naga second guess himself. Kenji traveling long trips never bothered Naga before. So he wasn't worried about that, however, this would be Kenji's first real fight; Ever since he was a calf Naga had always protected him from the world and its dangers. Given the fact that Kenji was also the runt of his siblings only made Naga think about sending him back to Iwagakure. "I suppose even a broken clock is right twice out of the day." Naga muttered in reference to Asura. "Thought its too far to let you turn back now, Kenji. Besides I'm sure you'd throw a fit if I sent you back now." Naga stated, Kenji bellowed happily in response.

"So, this is the Wind Country, eh?" Naga said, looking out at a seemingly endless desert. Naga would take this time to grab a bucket and fill it with water for Kenji. "Don't worry about him, he'll be fine." Naga said towards Asura in a dismissingly manner. "I assume you still haven't activated your Tengan? If there was any creatures around you would be able to see there heat signatures." Naga's tone being condescending. [405 words | [2,896 total words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09 2015, 08:39

And naturally, Naga and Asura were already bickering. The part about a broken clock being right twice a day made Asura growl a bit. "Oh, clever. Did you make that up all on your own or did your cow help you?" he grumbled. "And trust me, I don't need to raise myself by belittling you. You seem to be doing a good job of that on your own." he said .

As they approached the desert and began to cross it, it was an annoying journey. The sun was beginning to set so they wouldn't be in the scorching heat for too long. Still Asura felt the hot sands between his toes as his sandals had little protection from the elements. Not that it affected him anyway. "Well, I prefer to not use my Tengan till AFTER we are in battle. I have no interest in wasting my chakra here. Even if it was to kick your butt." he said, teasing.

Asura may of had a bad habit to run at the mouth, and even pick the fight with Naga-- but he was right about one thing. The fight ahead of them would be dangerous. No sense to waste energy. Asura was VERY tempted to summon one of his own summons. Show Naga what a REAL animal companion could do. But alas, saving chakra, so it was probably best he keep that card close to his chest.

Though Asura would have to make sure the tigers didn't eat Naga's pet, or he never would shut up about it.

As the two bickered, Roku sighed behind them. It was going to be a long trip indeed.

Considering the shinobi's own natural speed and the distance to actually reach the edge of the land of Wind, it was not long as expected. As it was near dawn, Asura soon reached a further top sand dune. Lucky for them, no creatures came after them to slither out from the sands. FInally, they could see the sea. Due to the nature of the changing world around them thanks to this temporal chaos, the sea and sky was now a foreign color. Asura's more upbeat attitude dropped a bit as he took a breath. Hopefully they could solve this problem.

Proceeding forward and past Suna's main structures, they saw it. It was a small desert-like fishing town with a series of docks reaching out to the ocean. They had made it. "Alright. Let's get on to the boat and get to that moon island. Hopefully we can get there as soon as possible" Asura said as he ran ahead of the others and checked in with the staff from Suna. They were soon ready to go, prepared to face this mission.

Though Asura held an upbeat and positive attitude, even with so much at stake, he knew well he had to be careful and proceed with caution to accomplish this mission. Despite what Naga said, he was a Jiin. Didn't matter what the hell he said. He knew well what he was capable of and knew what was at stake. He would use his power to burn the crap out of his enemies. That was certain.

And when the time came, Naga would be eating his words about him. He had no doubt about that. If this kid was some 'reincarnation' of the clan's ancestor, then Asura felt sure... he had surpassed him a long time ago.

(572 words-- made 1500 already now so ready to move on. Also confirmed, Grave is dropping out due to IRL stuff).

Team: Naga and Asura formed. Note to Omni: Ready to proceed forward.
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09 2015, 11:48

Naga simply shook his head and looked disappointedly at Asura. He wasn't sure what was more of a disappoint, the "joke" that he made or if Asura himself was. Either way, Naga was done. He figured that that they shouldn't speak again until they were on further on in their journey.

After Asura retorted about not wanting to activate his Tengan, Naga's interest piqued Although he was skeptical he wanted to see if the hot headed fool actually did unlock his Tengan. The way Naga had mentioned it earlier was in a manner that assumed that he had not yet saw the world yet through the Tengan. "Interesting..." Naga thought to himself.

As the crew walked through the village Naga couldn't help be notice how windy the country was. Needless to say he wasn't really a fan of it. Thankfully, the mask was able to block out most of the sand as it blew. This country was officially the most annoying on this trip. He was relived with joy the moment that they found the dock so that they could set sail for their final destination. "* Sigh * good lets hurry up and......" before he could finish what he wanted to say Asura ran ahead of the group. Naga shook his head again, something that he was doing at lot of on this trip. "I don't see how people deal with this guy. So Impatient." Naga said to Kenji, who agreed in a loud bellow. Naga and Kenji followed behind Asura as he ran ahead. "You know Kenji, I would figure that given all of the Shinobi Villages that more would be invested into this trip. The safety of the Shinobi World all lies in our hands..." Naga stated as he glared towards Asura. "Well, at the very least the world will now of the Jiin Clan." [314 words | 3210 total words]

Event Words: 1560/1500

[READY]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09 2015, 12:25

"DOn't think too lightly of Asura, Naga," ROku said from behind them. While Asura was far up ahead, Roku kept his distance from behind. The kind older man gave Kenji the bull a gentle pat on the head, easing the beast as they walked. In truth, Roku was not aware that Kenji was the 'clone' of their ancestor. It was a process that he would not of approved of, cloning life as life was a sacred thing. But Naga was a new soul as far as he was concerned. Still, he considered Naga as worthy a Jiin as any other, and more so, understood he just as worthy person as any other.

"Despite his... reckless demeanor," Roku admitted of Asura's poor points, "And even him being hot tempered, he embodies much of our clan's true nature. Fire-- the element of power and the unrelenting drive to achieve one's goals. I have spent years training him. And I can tell you what he lacks in discipline, he makes up for in effort. Because of that, his fire burns brighter than others."

As Asura continued on to the shore and dock, Roku could already sense Asura's hidden power beneath the surface of his chakra. A blaze just waiting to be set free. "I know you two have a rivalry, and honestly, I doubt even Asura harbors any real hatred to you. But don't underestimate my student. I too feel if one looks only to the past, one forgets to burn his own path to the future. Careful, for he may very well surpass you if you judge too quickly." he said. WIth a pat on his shoulder, Roku moved on to join them on the boat.

(284 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next