Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

[Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:26

Raijin looked infatuated with the whole making shapes with the water and looked over at the priestess's and noticed that they were all looking at him, he smiled and nodded, “I guess it's my turn huh...” Raijin said as he took a deep breath before he muttered a quick prayer under his breath and placed his hands over the table and started to focus chakra into his hands, while he did he focused his mind and concentration upon a shape, that shape was the calligraphy design writing style of Japanese word Bushido. He opened his eyes after he got the shape and look in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:32

This would normally not surprise them but the water wasn't just in the shape of the symbol for bushido, it was floating properly in front of all of them spinning in a spot, he opened his eyes to see it and got up moving his hands away causing the water to fall back into the basin table to which he realized what he did by accident, he stood up quickly and bowed, “I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to splash you with the water!” Raijin said still bowing, Kizume laughed and patted his shoulder, “we haven't seen someone with your skill since the current Mizukage.” Kizume said with a smile, she looked to the other priestess's and nodded, “I'll take him to the other tests.” Kizume said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:36

Raijin stood there and bowed again, “I'm sorry again for splashing you ladies.” Raijin said apologizing again before he turned to follow Kizume as she suddenly took off following a path she clearly remembered all too well, “how do you know the Mizukage's ability for the water and everything else?” Raijin asked curiously, Kizume looked over her shoulder with the sky blue hood up and she smirked, “curious young samurai, aren't you?” she asked in response as she kept walking, She stopped near a walk in pond now and she didn't stop but just walked in not using her chakra to stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:38

Kizume looked over to see him walking through her dome and fuzing both the dome's together to make it as big as the pool, he looked around the inside and smirked, “I never knew water could be so beautiful, I knew about it's power to make some beautiful things through-out the world, but I never thought it could be this beautiful.” Raijin said as he looked around at the flow of the water, Kizume did as well and noticed his chakra was strong and flowed with the waters flow, not against it.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:46

Kizume only knew of one other who had this kind of affinity for water elemental control, that was her sister, Kitsumaru the Mizukage, she smiled and stopped the water and placed it back in the pool before she turned to Raijin and bowed, “well, you have the affinity and it's quite possibly almost as strong as my sisters.” Kizume said as she bowed and backed into the darkness before she stepped forward again revealing her Kirigakure shinobi gear under her robes before she disappeared leaving Raijin there to look at the water he stood within and smiled, “missions almost accomplished...” Raijin said to himself softly as he turned to leave the water temple.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 18:51

After he walked out of the temple Kizume stood there and held a hand out in a direction of the Mizukage's building, “Lady Mizukage will see you now after you obtained your affinity.” Kizume said waiting for Raijin to start walking in the direction, Raijin looked at her and nodded as he turned to look off in the direction of the building he was supposed to head towards without looking over at Kizume, “I suppose I should tell you why I didn't tell you why I lied or misled you...” She said, Raijin shook his head, “you have your reasons, I don't wish to be lied too.” Raijin said as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!   [Quest] Suuiton Water Temple! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Quest] Suuiton Water Temple!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2