Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Temple Quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 20:13

Pleased about his recent victory against a huge milestone in his entire life. He had been making so many grand moves. All things had been falling into place. Hayabusa had decided it had been time to go back home. As he laid there, smiling, in the warm sand, he looked up to the clear blue sky. As he did so, his puppets walked around, gathering his material for him. He sat up, has his katana had been sheathed. Standing fully, he brought all of his controlled puppets towards him. His green eyes had been gleaming with so much joy now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 20:28

The puppets put on his cloak, and his hat. His hair had been still out. He smiled.
“I hope I made you proud mother…” he said.
“Hayabusa…” Eliot’s voice came in.
“Eliot… how did you…”
“I created the system, Lord Hayabusa… I know how to tap in if I wanted.”
“Hmmm…”
“Is all well? You’re just standing there…”
“Yes… Eliot… all is well. I will return soon. I just need… a few moments to myself. I just… want to rest…” he said.
“Very well, sir… I will see to it that everybody here returns to the village.” Eliot told him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 20:37

“Thank you…” he said. As he took a deep breath in, his puppets converted to baskets, and the Shukaku tail, the basic puppet coffins, and the other two baskets sunk deep into the Sand. He closed his eyes, and caught himself going to sleep. He later woke up to the full moon. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. That had been some of the greatest sleep he had even had. He looked up and there seemed to e a figure in the distance… one that had not been there before.
“What the…” Hayabusa stood up.
“I must be dreaming… hmm….”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 20:49

He walked to the puppets remaining and strapped them to his back. He walked on and saw that what had been there had been a temple. It looked like the two temples he had went to previously. One being fire, and the other being Earth. Why was this here? Was this his calling? Was this his reward? He walked slowly, but the closer he got, the stronger the wind pushed away.
“No… that’s definitely the temple…” he said, now excited. He began running towards it, but unexpectedly, the wind pushed away at one hundred miles an hour, throwing him back.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 20:56

“Hmmmm. Not going to play easy…” he threw a kunai after taking it out of his pocket. It got close, but it then also blew away. He shook his head. He looked around.
“Shadow…” he said.
‘Got it…” Hayabusa took another kunai out, attaching chakra to it. He put it in his kunai launcher and pointed it at the temple. He shot it off, and in the wall it pierced. The wind blew very heavily. He sighed as the wind didn’t seem to be letting up at all. Taking out more kunai and preparing them, Hayabusa prepared for his battle…
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 21:15

Hayabusa then vanished into thin air, as he used the Flying Thunder God technique to transport to that kunai. He held on to it, as the wind blew so hard that is deafened him. With his right arm, Hayabusa shot out a kunai from his launcher. It lodged in closer to the core. He used the chakra string attached to bring him closer to it, grabbing it and holding on to that one as well. From this point, he could see the glowing orb. He smirked, as he had just enough kunai and chakra left to get to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 21:20

Shooting another kunai, as if he were spider man, he lunged from wall to wall to get to the core. The wind intensified with every foot gained. It was as if a hurricane had been held into this middle point. In this confined space, there had been a whole force of nature. He began to tired from the wind, as he muscles struggled to hold on. He would usually be fine, but after the battle with the one tailed beast, he had been very strained, with only the nap replenishing what energy he had just not lost, including lost chakra.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 22:04

He had one more tier to go, and just oe more kunai to shoot. As he aimed his arm at the orb, he began to do mathematical calculations as to how he needed to aim at what velocity against the wind in order to put the kunai exactly where he needed it to go. However, his muscles were beginning to fail him. In a panic, before finishing the equation in his head, Hayabusa short the kunai out. To his surprise, and luck, his kunai lodged. He was unsure if it had been in a correct place, but he hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 22:10

He began pulling on it with tension in his chakra string. He came close to it, and he grabbed on to the lodged in kunai. As he held himself on the wall, with 300 mph winds blowing outward, he began to reach for the orb. But as he did, he felt something loosen. His kunai had gotten loose.
“Shit…” he calculated wrong. He had not taken into account the increasing rate of the wind that had been blowing. The velocity of his kunai versus the new velocity of the wind should have been shot at a totally majorly different angle.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 22:17

He took a breather, as this had nothing more than luck put into it. The wind had began to take its toll. He squatted against the wall, before pushing off. Unfortunately, the push wasn’t enough, and he began to have his possibly only opportunity go by. He outreached for the orb aimlessly, just praying something would be different, to notice that it had been the source of this wind. A tornado formed around it, and this had been to his luck.. His body revolved around it, as he came right back around. His finger touched the orb just gently. With this, his body felt a vacumm from within, pushing him out the doors of the temple, far back, skidding across the sand. He laid there, looking at the sky. He shook his head, before standing up and dusting himself off.
“I can’t deal with anymore today…” he said, as he took out a bottle of water. But in thinking of his battle with the One Tailed Beast, and now his feeling of an unlocked power within, he couldn’t complain.
“The wind… is now mine to command… and now… Sand.”
‘Hayabusa…’ Shadow inside of him said. ‘I think it is my turn…’ he said. Hayabusa sighed.
“Ok… when we get home… let me make a public appearance. Everyone is waiting. Then I will be in the mansion resting for a few days.
‘Very well…’
[1133 Word]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind Temple Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Temple Quest   Wind Temple Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Temple Quest
Page 1 of 1