Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Senju And Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 22 2013, 13:50

After receiving training from the Mysterious girl, Yukimura was well on his way to mastering his Chakra Control. Not only that, Yukimura was paid handsomely for selling the diamond which he had come to acquire through the mission he had just finished. Armed with a Knowledge of Jutsu and a increasing wealth he felt more secure than ever though he was troubled. He hadn't seen or heard from Hayabusa since the mission nor of the mysterious Shadow. Yukimura remembered something about him being a role in an organization but still he was unsure of just all what it met. What disturbed him the most was that he still had no clue of what his past held in store and how it would shape his future. Thoughts all swarmed his mind as he sat against the grassy plateau over looking the beast country.
"I have to go see Hayabusa,:" Yukimura began, "I need more answers."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 22 2013, 13:53

Hayabusa sat at the desk of the village office, now finally getting back to work. The population had grown to the thousands in no time.
“Hayabusa… Yukimura has entered the village.”
“Excellent…” Hayabusa said. “See to it he remembers his way here.” He said. Gin, the light blue haired man in a gesshoku mask and purple cloak, vanished, reappearing before the man.
“Sanada Yukimura… are you ready for your audience with the leader. Your meeting has been set as highest priority…” he said.
[83|83]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 22 2013, 13:55

Gesshoku Village was full of those individuals who were just beyond creepy and weird. Among those was the elusive Gin. They had met once but Yukimura still found him to be, just plain weird. What was interesting to him though was how Hayabusa had managed to find and remember their little meeting in such short notice.

"Hayabusa, He sure is... efficient isn't he" Yukimura said to Gin as they began moving towards Hayabusa's personal work quarters. He expected no answer and wasn't surprised when he didn't receive one. Messenger boys were never really the best at talking to the recipiant after the message had been delievered.

Yukimura stopped in front of the door and turned to Gin.

"Please leave, I have personal buisness with Hayabusa that I have to take care of." He said as he walked in closing the door behind him. Yukimura didn't bother with the formailities they were best friends after all.

"Hayabusa, this new Doton power I have. How did you know my body would respond to it so well?" He paced himself back and forth in front of the desk of Hayabusa.

"Also, What is this place really. Why am I here? My family what do you know about them? I need to know what location are they from?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 22 2013, 14:00

Hayabusa looked up to Yukimura. They were now alone in the office.
“Well then… that’s good to hear. Well, that is because you are a Senju. Senju are Wood Users. I’ve recently read every scroll that there is regarding legacy and legend. Hashirama was a grand shinobi that founded Konoha. Another is a man of my clan. One of my ancestors. Now almost all the gene of Wood Users are compatible with Suiton and Doton. Suiton you already had. Doton you now have. A little more knowledge and training, and you might be able o unleash the grand power of Hashirama. I have to read into it more. But… that’s how I ASSUMED… wasn’t proven, though.” Hayabusa filled out some papers.
“Why are you here? You were an outcast in Konoha, as I were. Here, you are to be an idol and a man of stature. If you do not want this…” he said. “Regardless…” Hayabusa pulled out a Gesshoku Mask and gave it to him. “You are now Chuunin. In order to become Special Jounin… I want you to find the knowledge to unleash your Mokuton. If that means you must go home to Konoha, so be it.” He said. “This mask is equipped with a range finder, breathing mask, and much MUCH more. It is custom made for you. I made the design. You can pour chakra into it to make it an earpiece, or a full mask.” Hayabusa continued making marks.
“Lastly… did you want me to take Shadow’s Kunai from you?”

[255|338]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyThu Aug 22 2013, 14:00

"I leave for Konoha In the Morning" Yukimura said as he grabbed a mask from Hayabusa. He placed it over his head and realized this mask was pretty damn cluttered. He said nothing though as he adjusted each piece into the right place.
"That power of my family. I have to obtain. It's key to my future" Yukimura said. At least he thought it was. Something about Hayabusa seemed off. Yukimura could probably guess why.
"Once I obtain that power, You have to bring me to justice." Yukimura said as he began walking out of the room. He raised his left hand as a symbol of their friendship. Now Yukimura had another mission. To find any trace of his past that would lead him to the future. He had a pretty good idea of where he would start. The leaf village where he first began his journey.
"I guess staying still is not my journey" Yukimura said with a lite chuckle added on. He arrived at his home in the beast village and immediately realized that he still held Shadow's Kunai in his hand. He decided he would leave it in his apartment here in beast country. He didn't need shadow for this mission.
"I need to find out who ambushed me as well." He said remembering the day he awoke and the bloody men around him. He had pushed the thought deep in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyMon Aug 26 2013, 20:48

Hayabusa looked as the man left his room. Gin came in not long afterwards.
“Lord Hayabusa… would you like me to send some Gesshoku members with him?”
“No…” Hayabusa said. “That will not be necessary. He is a big boy, and he can handle himself I’m sure.” He said. He began thinking about it. Should he have asked him to ask Ayane to accompany him? He was unsure. Bringing him to ‘justice’… Hayabusa was certain that he knew what this meant. He was just unsure exactly how he was going to do this, or where to do this. He stood up immediately.
“I think… I think it’s time for me to go and gain our first Bijuu…” he said. Hayabusa began to summong all of his baskets and put them on his back.”
“Who would you like me to contact to send with you, Lord Hayabusa.”
“Nobody… this must be done alone…” he said to Gin.
“I don’t think this is a good idea.”
“Your opinion is very well noted, my friend. But, I should be fine. Tell Eliot, please, that I’m out. Genshin will need to fill in for now…” he said. He opened the door to leave, before a new voice interrupted.
“Um… no… you are not going alone…” the voice said.
“Eliot… I make the village decisions, remember…”
“Who are you…” he asked. Hayabusa paused, before turning around. He looked Eliot in the eye, assuming he used Hiraishin and had a kunai with Gin, and heard the convo on the headset… you forget that all I handle is in front of my mainframe.”
“Fine…” he said. “People can come… and monitor. Even record. From a DISTANCE… this is to be done on my own. No matter what." Hayabusa walked. “But they have to catch up…” he said.
“Very well…” Eliot said. “You have to appoint somebody else as the leader while you are gone.” He said.
“Uh… hmmm… I guess I do need somebody other than a Gesshoku member, huh…” he said. “Well… somebody will have to stay behind… Gin, are you ok with that?”
“Aw man… I get to miss the leader’s first major battle.”
“You’ll get real time feed from the laptop I gave you.” Eliot said.
“Fine…”
“Ok… it’s settled. It’s time to go.” He said, as he walked, preparing to do something he’d not been sure he was ready for…
[397|735]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyMon Aug 26 2013, 20:52

Rolling for Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyMon Aug 26 2013, 20:52

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyMon Aug 26 2013, 20:58

Missing
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha EmptyMon Aug 26 2013, 20:58

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

Senju And Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju And Uchiha   Senju And Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju And Uchiha
Page 1 of 1