Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor Empty
PostSubject: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:40

In a brilliant manner he had managed to make everyone at the academy mad in some form or fashion. He didn’t particularly care to much. It wasn’t in his nature to really care about those sorts of things. He found himself in a library staring at a book. Something about the savage life of a native really stuck out to him. He closed his eyes and released a breath of air. He had grown bored with reading his book and decided that he would go find an adventure to partake in. He slowly walked outside and in no time at all he found an Adventure.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:43

Running at blazing speeds was a man in all black with a hood over his head. He then turned and stared at an old man who was chasing the hooded one. Yukimura said nothing as he continued to walk. It wasn’t in his nindo to go out of his way to help someone. Especially without some sort of payment. He walked towards the hospital and noted that he would get himself Healed up so that he would be able to continue training. His wounds were grave and he had taken no necessary action to heal himself up in any way.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:46

“What do you mean it cost money? I’m going to die and you’re telling me because I have no money I can’t get healed up?” He yelled at the woman behind the counter. Yukimura was infuriated and nothing was getting even close to calming him down. The woman looked at him and released a sigh.
“I’m sorry sir, There is nothing that we can do for you.” She said as she turned hoping that her eyes wouldn’t lock with his. After about five minutes of silence Yukimura walked out in anger. The police job wasn’t paying good enough and now he couldn’t get healed at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:49

Yukimura’s beginning instinct was to go to the Red Lion guy and ask him for money. He was the reason he was here in this stupid village anyways. Then he realized, he was anbu, finding him would be like searching for gold on the top level of earth’s crust. Ironically he stopped at a restaurant and sat down. He remembered the 20 ryou that the Blue Monkey Anbu gave him when he got to the village. He didn’t know why he never used it but luckily he didn’t.
“Two Dumplings pleased” Yukimura said to the woman who came to serve.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:52

Disappointment after Disappointment that was all that ran through Yukimura as he sat with his head in his hands. Yukimura was just as frustrated as ever before. He looked at the waiter.
“Where is the Chef?” He asked.
“He’s in the back Moping like I told you sir.” She replied. She sounded a bit anger. Yukimura didn’t have time to tell whether she was angry at him or the circumstance she found herself in at the point. He stood up and walked to the back of the restaurant and pushed a door opened. And there the little old gray man.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:56

“10,000 Ryou? How do you steal 10,000 Ryou?” Yukimura said with his eyes wide open. He was quite confused as to how this man let a robber leave his restaurant with 10,000 Ryou. Yukimura now stood in a very difficult position. It wasn’t a mission but the man and woman obviously needed help. Not mention Yukimura needed money to heal his wounds at the hospital.
“Fine I’ll do it. But under one condition, two just because.” The show owner and the woman looked at him.
“I Need something to eat before I go off, and I want at least 3,000 ryou”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 08:58

As he walked out of the restaurant with his belly now half full he realized that there was something iffy about the money they had raised. Maybe it was illegal money. Regardless, any normal shop owner would have sent ninja after the robbers. Yukimura was a 16 year old boy who barely had any aptitude for Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or even Taijutsu. He wasn’t the fighting type period. He question on where to look the realized he had already known where to go. The robber was running in the direction of the west quarters or another better way to put it… The Slums.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 09:01

He arrived at the slums and walked into a bar. I didn’t take long to find the robber. He remembered that the robber had a great scar over the left side of his face. A man with that same scar sat against a comforter with women all around him. Yukimura released a sigh and walked over to him.
“Hey there sir.”
“Hey Kid Move you’re in the way.” He said. Yukimura was at a slight advantage over him. The first advantage was that the man was had no recollection of who he was. He figured he would capitalize on that.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 09:05

The second was as obvious as a rock in a haystack. He was clearly drunk and on some other type of drug. His reflexes were slower than usual which was a good thing.
“Mister brick,” Yukimura began ticked off by the stench of his breath, “You stole 10,000 ryou. I gladly request it back before I have to hurt you.” The man laughed as well as the ladies. Yukimura was still small in sized and outnumbered. He released a sigh and then looked at the man.
“How about a friendly game of Shogi then. Winner gets my 5000 and your 10,000”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 09:08

The game was long and hard compared to the other Shogi games he had played before in his life. Even while drunk the man was a skilled player. Yukimura looked at the board then began forming moves in his mind. He decided he would let him believe he win. He moved one piece and then waited for the man to make the obvious mistake.
“You’re going to put that there in the open. You my friend have lost. You have the three weakest pieces left to win with and judging by your skill you are not going to do it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor   .:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Episode 3 ::. The Senju Rumor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next