Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 18:54

Yukimura lay flat out on the ground breathing heavily. He had just finished his training for the day and was extremly exhausted of all his energy. He sat upright and began to try to regulate his breathing.
“You know mister, You could die training yourself that hard. That’s what my father says.” Said a small voice behind him. Yukimura turned around in shock surprised that someone had managed to sneak up on him. It was a little girl, no more than seven. She wore a long pink and lavender Kimono. Her hair came down from her head and streached to just a bit below her waist. She had soft hazel eyes like his own that Yukimura was completely astuonded by.
“My name is Oichi.” The girl said with a calm and collected tone. Her voice, as he paid attention closer, was very sweet and suggested an empathy feeling of caring and also carried a lot of warmth to it. “Sir? Do You have a name?” She asked. Yukimura snapped out of his gapping gaze and gave her a light smile.
“My name Is Yukimura Senju.” He said. She smiled as she walked closer to him and began to observe him. She pulled on his soft garments and then stepped back. “I’ve never seen one in real life.” She said. Yukimura raised an eyebrow and then bent down and got eye level with her. “Seen one what?” Yukimura asked. “A senju duh silly” She replied with a hearty laugh. Yukimura joined in on the laugh but a sound cut his laughter short. He grabbed Oichi and launched his body forward. He landed hitting his back and sliding backwards. Yukimura stood and looked around. It was just as he thought. Two Kunai had been sent flying at him and he avoided them just in time. He kept up his guard as his mind began to release the first gate. Oichi turned her head towards Yukimura and immediately began sensing the chakra pressure around Yukimura. She ran up to him and grabbed him. Again Yukimura was startled. He turned his attention to Oichi who was shaking her head in disagreement.
“He’s way stronger than you Mr. Yukimura.” She said. Yukimura immediately sensed the large presence of Chakra. Oichi gave Yukimura a hug and began walking towards the chakra pressure. She came to a stop and turned to look at Yukimura. Immediately the man with the great chakra appeared.
He had long black and dark violet hair that was tied into a bun. He wore lavender kimono benath a heavy plate of samurai armor benath a coat. In his left hand was an umbrella, most likely to protect from the sun, in his right hand he held a sword. “Ms. Oichi.” He said. His voice was that of a servant. “Mitsuhide.” Yukimura raised his eyebrows and his eyes widen. As they turned and began to walk Yukimura shouted to them. “You’re not Mitsuhide of The Ninshu Monks? Mitsuhide Akechi.” The man stopped walking and turned around and looked at Yukimura. He sized him up and down. “Who are you?” He asked. “Yukimura Sanada Senju.” The mans mouth fell a little bit but it immediately returned back to it’s calm poised attitude. Just then the pressure around the man began to rise almost instantly. The ground on the floor began cracking and rock began rising and shattering in the presence of his chakra. Oichi to was becoming scared. It was almost as if she had never seen this side of him before. Yukimura, though intimidated, stood his ground. The man walked closer to Yukimura and Yukimura began to feel the full effects of his chakra. Yukimura fell to one knee.
“If you tell anyone you have seen me, Yukimura Senju, I will kill you.” He said. Yukimura’s body became numb and fell to the ground of it’s own accord. Yukimura watched as Mitsuhide walked away back to Oichi while his chakra pressure decreased rapidly. He stood over Oichi now and Yukimura now realized just how tall he was. Maybe a few inches taller than himself. “Oichi, Perform that Jutsu I taught you.” He said. Oichi smirked and began to form a set of hand seals. Yukimura could feel her chakra, It was great but not greater than his own. Immediately the pair became encircled by leaves and from thin air the two vanished without a trace. Yukimura chuckled to himself as he gather himself together. He held his right should with his let hand and began walking towards the Hospital. “I just met a legend. And He knows my name.”

765/765

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 18:55

250 Words Suiton | +2%
Roll for Strength, Endurance, Speed, Agility,
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 18:55

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 5, 7, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.   .:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Ninshu Arc ::. Oichi & Mitsuhide.
Page 1 of 1